Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prediction of the Pack game

3 posters

Go down

Prediction of the Pack game Empty Prediction of the Pack game

Post by Dawildboar Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:49 am

This is a must win for the Lions, it's a divisional game and the Lions are on the verge of bein eliminated and I'll be at the game. They have all that going for them. If they lose this game I'm thinking they are looking at 6 & 10...

I'm feeling bad about their chances, I think it will be close but Packers win because our DLine will be managec...AGAIN!!! Ugh...Lions 27 - Packers 31...Hope I'm wrong
Dawildboar
Dawildboar

Back to top Go down

Prediction of the Pack game Empty Re: Prediction of the Pack game

Post by meiden Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Dawildboar wrote:This is a must win for the Lions, it's a divisional game and the Lions are on the verge of bein eliminated and I'll be at the game. They have all that going for them. If they lose this game I'm thinking they are looking at 6 & 10...

I'm feeling bad about their chances, I think it will be close but Packers win because our DLine will be managec...AGAIN!!! Ugh...Lions 27 - Packers 31...Hope I'm wrong

Probably a pretty good prediction Boar. It's sad that our DL has to be extraordinary for the Lions to stop teams. With KVB one one side and an inconsistent Avril on the other this line can be dominant at times and only slightly above average at others. The Lions only chance in this is if the DL is dominant. The Packers offense is starting to roll and I'm not sure the Lions defense will be able to stop them enough.

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by SharBar57 Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:39 am

Probably a pretty good prediction Boar. It's sad that our DL has to be extraordinary for the Lions to stop teams. With KVB one one side and an inconsistent Avril on the other this line can be dominant at times and only slightly above average at others. The Lions only chance in this is if the DL is dominant. The Packers offense is starting to roll and I'm not sure the Lions defense will be able to stop them enough.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
meiden
You really can't predict what these Lions will do week to week. They haven't proven they can beat any team with a winning percentage. For some reason, the offense doesn't start clicking until it's too late, and when or if they do go ahead late in the game, the "D" will not keep the other team from scoring. Heck, the Lions could be blown out or they could blow out the Pack. The season is over as far as I am concerned, so I'll just watch until I get bored...as usual.

Sharon

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:59 am

When they lose, they keep it close enough to make you think that they could have won and leaves you to analyze why they didn't

Back to top Go down

Post by SharBar57 Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:07 pm

CorvetteDan wrote:When they lose, they keep it close enough to make you think that they could have won and leaves you to analyze why they didn't

Oh, so true, Dan! I can hardly watch them anymore, but I have been a fan for over 60 years and have seen such greatness in this team and such "Milleness" that I have now decided that I can't get that involved with analyzing them anymore. I love pro football and I will watch them or turn the channel as my immobility doesn't allow me to "get up and go" like I used to. Such is my life as it is so even though I don't "live or die" with the Lions, I certainly would like to see them be more competitive and at least show that they care about winning! Sometimes their laughter and giddiness on the sidelines (when they are losing!) really bugs me to no end. They act like they don't care. It is really sad!

Sharon

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down