Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World Order

2 posters

Go down

New World Order Empty New World Order

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Most of you here have read my posts for years, on the AOL boards (12-13 years?). I think all of you here, deep down, are very good people. If I didn't feel that way I would not come back. Some of you know a little about my personal life and my buisness life. I would like to share with you something about myself that I have not told you in the past.

After a failed joint busness venture (Residential Builder) in which I was the "State Licensed Qualifier" for a corporation, I was betrayed by my partner and secretary. My partner and secretary took care of sales and book work, I was in charge of all field operations, permitting etc. They were taking kick backs from subcontractors and skimming money at every possible place. I was suspicious of what was going on and started going into the office at midnight and checking the books. I was shocked to see that several of my subcontractors were being paid 3 and 4 times for the same job. My secretary was having new appliances sent to her home and her parents home on my corporate account, new landscaping work at their residenses, my partner the same along with numerous other things. I confronted them with the paper trail one morning and all hell broke lose. The next morning when I went to the office the computers were all removed, hard copy, checking and banking records removed, file cabinets emptied. The doors were officially closed. Later, I found out that they signed (forged) my name on several personal gaurantees to companies I didn't even know existed. My attourney advised me to file bankruptsy to protect my personal assets. A long legal battle insued, and the only winners were the attourneys on each side. After 16 years of success in my town, in my own eyes, I was suddenly a failure. I hit rock bottom emotionally and suffered a nervous break down. I went from drinking ocasionally to drinking quite heavily for the next 4 or 5 years. Three years ago, I looked at myself in the mirror and didn't like what I was seeing. I decided to quit drinking and clean my act up. No AA, no counciling, just will power. I haven't had a drink in over 3 years now. I made a drastic change in my life for the better. That brings us to the current date. I am about to make another drastic change in my life and it has nothing to do with outside presssure from anyone, but more a look inward at myself and a look outward to my fellow man.

After intensive study the last 2 years, and "hyper intensive study" and much prayer the past few weeks, I am renewing my commitment to Jesus Christ. Because of what I have discovered, I will not back any candidate for president. There will be some here that will not understand this but my heart is telling me I have to take this path or risk being untrue to my own convictions. I'm sure I will be persecuted especially in these times when it is seen as "uncool" to be a follower of Christ by many, maybe even a majority. I may lose my life in the not too distant future for taking this stand, but I have to go where my heart is telling me to go. You will see no more political battling form my corner. If I truly believe in biblical scripture and prophecy, there will be a "New World Order" taking governmental control of power before Christ's return. America as we know it will be no more. For me to stand in one corner or the other backing a candidate (Either) who are a part of the process of beckonning in the (anti Christian), New World Order, would be contrary to my core beliefs. The below video is both political and theocratic in nature. It points out many things that I have suspected for years about our "times" and the "appointed times of nations". It's lengthly (over 2 hours) but worth a look. I hope you all will understand.
I appollogize if I have offended anyone's political beliefs. It was not my intention.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Snooker28 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

New World Order Empty Re: New World Order

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Also see the below video. Theocratic and political in nature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:51 pm

I was thinking about what to say, but in the end all that is really important is you have to follow what your heart says. I wish you good luck. At least you are not in prison, because the desire to even the score had to be unbearable. And I thought oweing the IRS a quarter million was bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:17 am

Hurray, for you Snooker. My personal thought is going back to what Abe Lincoln once said. To paraphrase; "I don't know if God is on my side, but, I want to be on the side of God." You have chosen wisely, you'll never regret giving your life to Jesus. My prayers are on your behalf. In honor of your new re-commitment, I also will cease the political chatter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawildboar Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:38 am

Two thoughts Snooker, the first is way to late:

1.) For future reference, to anyone that goes through what Snooker did, the first call after you determine you have been embezzled, call an attorney. After that consultation a call to the law enforcement should be made and before your partners can destroy the evidence, a restraint order can be filed. I deal with large and small businesses in the building industry on the financial end. When partners are involved I can honestly tell you one partner takes financial advantage of the other as often as not. Having family as a partner helps but doesn't guarantee anything. Independent auditors thoroughly investigating your books every 2 - 3 years is the best way to "Trust But Verify" and no, I am not an independent auditor...

2.) Do what you feel is right ( as long as it's legal ) and make no apologies. In the end, you only have to answer to yourself and your beliefs.

Good luck to you Snooker, you've travelled a road that I wouldn't want to. It sounds like you're on a happier path.
Dawildboar
Dawildboar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Boar, I can tell you all about the building industry from a financial point. That is trying to collect. I have been lucky though. I have been bit only a little bit. One DC builder owed me a $3000 draw but I had about that left to do in misc. odds and ends. I did framed 107 houses and 2 30,000 sq. ft. office buildings for him.. He stiffed all the others involved with him for a total of about $30,000,000. Mostly suppliers. Another owed me $5400 that I'll never see, but since I framed over 300 homes at an average of about $14,000, I think I made out quite well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:00 pm

Snooker28 wrote:Most of you here have read my posts for years, on the AOL boards (12-13 years?). I think all of you here, deep down, are very good people. If I didn't feel that way I would not come back. Some of you know a little about my personal life and my buisness life. I would like to share with you something about myself that I have not told you in the past.

After a failed joint busness venture (Residential Builder) in which I was the "State Licensed Qualifier" for a corporation, I was betrayed by my partner and secretary. My partner and secretary took care of sales and book work, I was in charge of all field operations, permitting etc. They were taking kick backs from subcontractors and skimming money at every possible place. I was suspicious of what was going on and started going into the office at midnight and checking the books. I was shocked to see that several of my subcontractors were being paid 3 and 4 times for the same job. My secretary was having new appliances sent to her home and her parents home on my corporate account, new landscaping work at their residenses, my partner the same along with numerous other things. I confronted them with the paper trail one morning and all hell broke lose. The next morning when I went to the office the computers were all removed, hard copy, checking and banking records removed, file cabinets emptied. The doors were officially closed. Later, I found out that they signed (forged) my name on several personal gaurantees to companies I didn't even know existed. My attourney advised me to file bankruptsy to protect my personal assets. A long legal battle insued, and the only winners were the attourneys on each side. After 16 years of success in my town, in my own eyes, I was suddenly a failure. I hit rock bottom emotionally and suffered a nervous break down. I went from drinking ocasionally to drinking quite heavily for the next 4 or 5 years. Three years ago, I looked at myself in the mirror and didn't like what I was seeing. I decided to quit drinking and clean my act up. No AA, no counciling, just will power. I haven't had a drink in over 3 years now. I made a drastic change in my life for the better. That brings us to the current date. I am about to make another drastic change in my life and it has nothing to do with outside presssure from anyone, but more a look inward at myself and a look outward to my fellow man.

After intensive study the last 2 years, and "hyper intensive study" and much prayer the past few weeks, I am renewing my commitment to Jesus Christ. Because of what I have discovered, I will not back any candidate for president. There will be some here that will not understand this but my heart is telling me I have to take this path or risk being untrue to my own convictions. I'm sure I will be persecuted especially in these times when it is seen as "uncool" to be a follower of Christ by many, maybe even a majority. I may lose my life in the not too distant future for taking this stand, but I have to go where my heart is telling me to go. You will see no more political battling form my corner. If I truly believe in biblical scripture and prophecy, there will be a "New World Order" taking governmental control of power before Christ's return. America as we know it will be no more. For me to stand in one corner or the other backing a candidate (Either) who are a part of the process of beckonning in the (anti Christian), New World Order, would be contrary to my core beliefs. The below video is both political and theocratic in nature. It points out many things that I have suspected for years about our "times" and the "appointed times of nations". It's lengthly (over 2 hours) but worth a look. I hope you all will understand.
I appollogize if I have offended anyone's political beliefs. It was not my intention.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0b5gS3-R2Q

Your partners would be dead.....in a months time. Just saying....
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:44 pm

Disturbing, information. Further incriminating evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:07 am

doodle my friend, your story pisses me off. forging waivers is a felony and someone should be sitting in jail. but you operate in florida, isn't that correct?

i have built stuff in florida and the swamp extends to every single job site that i ever had.

i understand the pain of what you're going through. if i could have advised you on this matter i would tell you to have taken it to a prosecutor or to the FBI. no warning for the bad guys. have them come in seize everything and pad lock the doors.

but that was then and today is now. you're free and have found a spiritual path. in the end you will find a richer and more fulfilling live. you're a winner snook, never doubt that for a second. know it and go about your business living it.

PS - you were right about joey blue sky! now kick some ass!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down