Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running Game

3 posters

Go down

Running Game Empty Running Game

Post by leejr Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:40 pm

As of now I really don't know what RB to go with. Dwyer had an excellent game Sunday,but he went against a D that's ranked 24th in rushing giving up almost 5 yds a pop. Yes he would start Sunday,but can the OL dominate Washington that's ranked 8th against the run?
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Running Game Empty Re: Running Game

Post by leejr Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:49 pm

I have to add if the running game fades, more pressure on Ben also the D that not dominate like they once was
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:51 pm

leejr wrote:As of now I really don't know what RB to go with. Dwyer had an excellent game Sunday,but he went against a D that's ranked 24th in rushing giving up almost 5 yds a pop. Yes he would start Sunday,but can the OL dominate Washington that's ranked 8th against the run?
I'm afraid that until ONE back can show he's the guy... we're gonna see a committee. I would mention that this past game... the O-line didn't get called for holding as much as they have and no one jumped offsides. Clearly an improvement... though a small one.I also don't think Mike Adams is doing too bad a job. He's at least as good as Gilbert was the beginning of his rookie year. So far he hasn't gotten pushed onto his ass and into his teammates legs like Gilbert was.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:53 pm

I like Dwyer as the starter with Mendy as the change of pace. This will pay dividends on offense, as well as financially during the offseason.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:59 pm

RLON39 wrote:I like Dwyer as the starter with Mendy as the change of pace. This will pay dividends on offense, as well as financially during the offseason.
Yea, but you or I are not the head coach. LOL. Dwyer MUSt have some sort of mental issue.... either learning the offense of making adjustments... there is no reason he should not be carrying the load the bulk of the time... unless there is something going on behind scenes we're not aware of. Redman's injuries have to be more significant than we're aware of.... he doesn't remotely look like the guy from last years playoff game. I think Mendy came back too soon and will pay the price for it with nagging injuries the remainder of the year. I'm not happy with the present RB situation. LOL.... Can Bettis suit up for awhile??
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:17 pm

I like Dwyer downhill runner,but in order for him,or any back produce the ol has got to dominate the trenches
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Admin wrote:
RLON39 wrote:I like Dwyer as the starter with Mendy as the change of pace. This will pay dividends on offense, as well as financially during the offseason.
Yea, but you or I are not the head coach. LOL. Dwyer MUSt have some sort of mental issue.... either learning the offense of making adjustments... there is no reason he should not be carrying the load the bulk of the time... unless there is something going on behind scenes we're not aware of. Redman's injuries have to be more significant than we're aware of.... he doesn't remotely look like the guy from last years playoff game. I think Mendy came back too soon and will pay the price for it with nagging injuries the remainder of the year. I'm not happy with the present RB situation. LOL.... Can Bettis suit up for awhile??

Well, it was called fumblitus. It appears that he got the message.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Admin wrote:
leejr wrote:As of now I really don't know what RB to go with. Dwyer had an excellent game Sunday,but he went against a D that's ranked 24th in rushing giving up almost 5 yds a pop. Yes he would start Sunday,but can the OL dominate Washington that's ranked 8th against the run?
I'm afraid that until ONE back can show he's the guy... we're gonna see a committee. I would mention that this past game... the O-line didn't get called for holding as much as they have and no one jumped offsides. Clearly an improvement... though a small one.I also don't think Mike Adams is doing too bad a job. He's at least as good as Gilbert was the beginning of his rookie year. So far he hasn't gotten pushed onto his ass and into his teammates legs like Gilbert was.

THERE IS NOT A RUNNING BACK ON TAHT ROSTER THAT KAN DO THAT ....NOT ONE OF THEM IS CAPABLE OF BEING "TEH GUY"....AND IT SHOULDNT TAKE A GENIUS TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SEE THAT YEARS AGO...BUNCH NO NAME SCRUBS...SPITS......AND TEH COMMITTE THING IS REPULSIVE AND DOES NOT WORK..AND WILL NEVER WORK...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:16 pm

Admin wrote:

DWYER IS A KRAP BACK...ID KEEP HIM FO RTEH 3RD STRINGER MAYBE...TEH ONLY THING KAN BE DONE WITH THAT GROUP IS BLOW IT UP AND DUST THEM ALL....ANYTHING LESS THAN THAT AND THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WINNING...IF THIS TEAM DONT GET A FEATURE BACK THAT CARRYS IT 30-35 TIMES A GAME TEHY AINT NEVER GOING ANYWHERE..PERIOD...PASSING TEH BALL KANT GET IT DONE...AND WONT GET IT DONE....EVEN IF YOU THINK.."TEH GAME HAS CHANGED"..HAHA...CHANGED MY ASS....IF ANYTHINGS CHANGED ITS BEEN IN TEH FAVOR OF TEH OFFENSE WHICH SHOULD MAKE ANY TRULY GOOD RUNNING BACK LOOK EVEN BETTER...SHAME ITS BEEN ABANDON SO WE KAN HAVE BASKETBALL TYPE SKORES TO SATISFY DUMB FANS AND NFL MONEY HUNGRY OFFICIALS WHO THINK HIGH SKORING IS APPEALING...PHHFTTT...ITS WHY TEH GAME IS JUNK NOW....ITS A TOTAL ABORTION..AN DTEH STEELERS WERE TEH LAST TO STEP IN LINE AND SUCK ASS...BUT THEY DID IT...WELL SEE IF TEHY GOT TEH BALLS TO REMOVE THEIR LIPS AND PUT SOME REAL FOOTBALL BACK IN THIS TOWN....WHAT A WASTE OF A GREAT QB....IF THEY GAVE HIM A RUNNING GAME AND THEN LET HIM PICK AND CHOOSE HIS PASSES WHEN ITS THERE...HED BE LETHAL....AS IT IS HES LETHAL AND THEY CANT WIN GAMES AND ONLY SKORE FIELD GOALS...AN DITS BEEN THAT SAME BULLSHIT FOR YEARS..ONLY TEH DEFENSE MADE THEM SPECIAL DESPITE HAVING A GREAT QB LIKE BEN...SO TELL ME TEH NEW WAY WORKS...GO AHEAD..TELL ME WE ARE BETTER OFF NOW THAN THEN...TEHY ARE F'ING UP BAD...

Last edited by DaRKMuMMySauRuS on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:21 pm

leejr wrote:I like Dwyer downhill runner,but in order for him,or any back produce the ol has got to dominate the trenches

THIS IS A KROCK AND ID WISH YOU GUYS WOULD QUITE SAYING IT LIKE IT HOLDS SO MUCH WATER..IT DONT...A REAL RUNNING BACK WILL GET YARDS WITH A GREAT LINE OR AVERAGE LINE...IF BETTIS COULD COME BACK TOMORROW IN HIS PRIME..HED MAUL PEOPLE BEHIND TAHT LINE...AND IN A FEW WEEKS ALL TEH ARMCHAIR QB'S WILL BE SAYING HOW GREAT TEH LINE LOOKS AND THEY ARE PLAYING AT AN ALL-PRO LEVEL...TAHST TEH KINDA BULLSHIT TEH MEDIA FEEDS TEH FANS TODAY..ITS ALL BULLSHIT...POWER BACKS MAKE YARDS...LINE AINT SHIT....ITS JUST A BUNCH OF FAT ASSES...NO TA;ENTS REALLY NEEDED FOR MOST OF THGOSE POSITIONS...IF YOU HAVE AGOOD TEACHER YOU CAN TEACH ANY FAT FUCK TO DO TAHT JOB...TAHTS WHY COWHER WAS ABLE TO ALWAYS HAVE THSOE GOOD PLAYERS COMING FROM OUTTA NOWHERE..CAUSE HE KNEW SIMPLY HOW TO TEACH PROPERLY....IF YOU HAVE A TRUELY TALENTED BACK....IT DONT MATTER MUCH WHAT LINE HE HAS...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:31 pm

AGREE WITH MUMMY ... YOU POSTERS ARE CONSTANTLY TRYING TO DREAM UP NEW SPINS FOR ALL OF YOUR PAST POSTS ... YOU ALL HAVE SAID THAT THERE IS NO REASON TO RUN THE BALL ANYMORE , ITS A NEW LEAGUE OF PASSING YADA YADA YADA ... AND WHEN YOU GET IT SHOVED IN YOUR FACE AND YOU EAT CROW ... YOU ATTEMPT TO SPIN IT ALL ... NOW YOU'RE ALL EXPERTS ON THE RUNNING GAME ??? LMAO

THE O-LINE SUCKS ACCORDING TO ALL OF YOUR PAST POSTS ... AND THE RUNNING GAME ISN'T IMPORTANT TO WINNING GAMES ... NOW HEN YOU'RE ALL PROVEN WRONG YOU POST AS IF YOU'VE BEEN FANS OF THE RUNNING GAME ... ITS COMICAL TO WATCH THE SPIN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:08 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
Admin wrote:

DWYER IS A KRAP BACK...ID KEEP HIM FO RTEH 3RD STRINGER MAYBE...TEH ONLY THING KAN BE DONE WITH THAT GROUP IS BLOW IT UP AND DUST THEM ALL....ANYTHING LESS THAN THAT AND THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WINNING...IF THIS TEAM DONT GET A FEATURE BACK THAT CARRYS IT 30-35 TIMES A GAME TEHY AINT NEVER GOING ANYWHERE..PERIOD...PASSING TEH BALL KANT GET IT DONE...AND WONT GET IT DONE....EVEN IF YOU THINK.."TEH GAME HAS CHANGED"..HAHA...CHANGED MY ASS....IF ANYTHINGS CHANGED ITS BEEN IN TEH FAVOR OF TEH OFFENSE WHICH SHOULD MAKE ANY TRULY GOOD RUNNING BACK LOOK EVEN BETTER...SHAME ITS BEEN ABANDON SO WE KAN HAVE BASKETBALL TYPE SKORES TO SATISFY DUMB FANS AND NFL MONEY HUNGRY OFFICIALS WHO THINK HIGH SKORING IS APPEALING...PHHFTTT...ITS WHY TEH GAME IS JUNK NOW....ITS A TOTAL ABORTION..AN DTEH STEELERS WERE TEH LAST TO STEP IN LINE AND SUCK ASS...BUT THEY DID IT...WELL SEE IF TEHY GOT TEH BALLS TO REMOVE THEIR LIPS AND PUT SOME REAL FOOTBALL BACK IN THIS TOWN....WHAT A WASTE OF A GREAT QB....IF THEY GAVE HIM A RUNNING GAME AND THEN LET HIM PICK AND CHOOSE HIS PASSES WHEN ITS THERE...HED BE LETHAL....AS IT IS HES LETHAL AND THEY CANT WIN GAMES AND ONLY SKORE FIELD GOALS...AN DITS BEEN THAT SAME BULLSHIT FOR YEARS..ONLY TEH DEFENSE MADE THEM SPECIAL DESPITE HAVING A GREAT QB LIKE BEN...SO TELL ME TEH NEW WAY WORKS...GO AHEAD..TELL ME WE ARE BETTER OFF NOW THAN THEN...TEHY ARE F'ING UP BAD...

At this point, it won't matter what Dwyer does on the football field in your eyes. You're going to DIS him not matter what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:25 am

TASK wrote:AGREE WITH MUMMY ... YOU POSTERS ARE CONSTANTLY TRYING TO DREAM UP NEW SPINS FOR ALL OF YOUR PAST POSTS ... YOU ALL HAVE SAID THAT THERE IS NO REASON TO RUN THE BALL ANYMORE , ITS A NEW LEAGUE OF PASSING YADA YADA YADA ... AND WHEN YOU GET IT SHOVED IN YOUR FACE AND YOU EAT CROW ... YOU ATTEMPT TO SPIN IT ALL ... NOW YOU'RE ALL EXPERTS ON THE RUNNING GAME ??? LMAO

THE O-LINE SUCKS ACCORDING TO ALL OF YOUR PAST POSTS ... AND THE RUNNING GAME ISN'T IMPORTANT TO WINNING GAMES ... NOW HEN YOU'RE ALL PROVEN WRONG YOU POST AS IF YOU'VE BEEN FANS OF THE RUNNING GAME ... ITS COMICAL TO WATCH THE SPIN.

AGREED..PEOPEL ARE FULL OF SHIT....TEHY THINK ANYONE KAN DO TEH JOB.;.CAUSE OSMOENE TOLD TEHM SO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:27 am

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
Admin wrote:

At this point, it won't matter what Dwyer does on the football field in your eyes. You're going to DIS him not matter what.

TAHTS RITE..CAUISE HES A PILE OF KRAP....TAHT WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO A HEAPIN' PILE OF SHIT...AND IM NOT GOING TO MY WASTE MY TIME WISHING LIKE YOU ARE...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:30 am

BOTTOM LINE....DWYWER SUX....REDMAN SUX..MENDENAHLL SUX...AND BATCH SUX AND NOT ONLY SUX BUT HAS HOLES IN HIS HAMDS... AND ANY OTEHR PILE OF SHIT RUNNING BACK ON TAHT TEAM I FORGOT T MENTION//TEHY AL SUX./...AND TAHTS WHY TEH STEE;RS SUX

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Mum,Bus must have been biontic. The reason I say this,if he could move the ol,dl at point of attack without blocking,he was the best big back that come through the league. We all know he wasn't. Bus could do all you say he could,what about Brown,Riggins,Campbell,Csonka. By the way,Csonka was the only rb to get an unnecessary roughness penality against him
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Mum,Bus must have been biontic. The reason I say this,if he could move the ol,dl at point of attack without blocking,he was the best big back that come through the league. We all know he wasn't. Bus could do all you say he could,what about Brown,Riggins,Campbell,Csonka. By the way,Csonka was the only rb to get an unnecessary roughness penality against him
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Csonka got that flag for putting a db on his behind while running the ball
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick