Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH RUNNING BACK AND RUN GAME SITUATION

3 posters

Go down

TEH RUNNING BACK AND RUN GAME SITUATION Empty TEH RUNNING BACK AND RUN GAME SITUATION

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:45 pm

MIKE TOMLIN DOOMED THIS TEAM FROM TEH START BY GOING INTO A FRESH SEASON WITH NO RUNNING BACK...ITS TEH SAME OLD SHIT...ALL BEN AND NOTHING ELSE....SICK OF WATCHING IT....HOW TEH HELL CAN YOU GO INTO A SEASON WITHOUT A LEGIT BACK AND THINK YOUR GOING SOMEWHERE?....45 PASS PLAYS TO 17 RUNS AT TEH EDN OF 3RD QUARTER?...HAHA...ONLY A MORON WOULD RUN A TEAM L;IKE THIS...3 TIMES TEH AMOUNT OF PASSES AS TEH RUN?..AGAINST A KRAP TEAM LIKE OAKLAND?...

Back to top Go down

TEH RUNNING BACK AND RUN GAME SITUATION Empty Re: TEH RUNNING BACK AND RUN GAME SITUATION

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:46 pm

ISAAC REDMAN...8 CARRYS 22 YARDS..HEHAHHEHHAHEAAA..AND HE JUST GOT PUNKED AND DINT GET TEH FIRST DOWN...WHAT ALOSER

Back to top Go down

TEH RUNNING BACK AND RUN GAME SITUATION Empty Re: TEH RUNNING BACK AND RUN GAME SITUATION

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:47 pm

OH HERE WE GO...BIG BAD TOMLIN THINKS HES GONNA GO FOR IT ON 4TH DOWN AND GIVE THEM TEH BALL IN SCORING POSITION AN DTHROW TEH GAME AWAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:48 pm

ONL;Y 48 YARDS RUSHING AGAINST OAKLAND IN A WHOLE GAME?...HAHAHA..ONL;Y 66 LAST WEEK AGAINST TEH JETS..BETTIS USE TO DO THAT IN 1 QUARTER COMBINED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:58 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:MIKE TOMLIN DOOMED THIS TEAM FROM TEH START BY GOING INTO A FRESH SEASON WITH NO RUNNING BACK...ITS TEH SAME OLD SHIT...ALL BEN AND NOTHING ELSE....SICK OF WATCHING IT....HOW TEH HELL CAN YOU GO INTO A SEASON WITHOUT A LEGIT BACK AND THINK YOUR GOING SOMEWHERE?....45 PASS PLAYS TO 17 RUNS AT TEH EDN OF 3RD QUARTER?...HAHA...ONLY A MORON WOULD RUN A TEAM L;IKE THIS...3 TIMES TEH AMOUNT OF PASSES AS TEH RUN?..AGAINST A KRAP TEAM LIKE OAKLAND?...

It's not the running backs, it is the offensive line. Maybe you can come over some day and watch football with me and I can slow the video down and show you what this line is doing that dismantles our running game. This line sucks. I mean really sucks as bad as I've ever seen an Oline suck.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:17 pm

TASK wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:MIKE TOMLIN DOOMED THIS TEAM FROM TEH START BY GOING INTO A FRESH SEASON WITH NO RUNNING BACK...ITS TEH SAME OLD SHIT...ALL BEN AND NOTHING ELSE....SICK OF WATCHING IT....HOW TEH HELL CAN YOU GO INTO A SEASON WITHOUT A LEGIT BACK AND THINK YOUR GOING SOMEWHERE?....45 PASS PLAYS TO 17 RUNS AT TEH EDN OF 3RD QUARTER?...HAHA...ONLY A MORON WOULD RUN A TEAM L;IKE THIS...3 TIMES TEH AMOUNT OF PASSES AS TEH RUN?..AGAINST A KRAP TEAM LIKE OAKLAND?...

ITS A TOTAL DISGRACE WHAT TOMLINS DONE TO DESTROY THIS SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM HE INHERITED .. A DISGRACE.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:29 pm

ITS A TOTAL DISGRACE WHAT TOMLINS DONE TO DESTROY THIS SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM HE INHERITED .. A DISGRACE.^^^^^^^^

I thought it was disgusting how he inherited a championship football team and then won another championship...makes me sick to think about it.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:58 pm

RLON39 wrote:ITS A TOTAL DISGRACE WHAT TOMLINS DONE TO DESTROY THIS SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM HE INHERITED .. A DISGRACE.^^^^^^^^

I thought it was disgusting how he inherited a championship football team and then won another championship...makes me sick to think about it.

What is even worse is that such a bad coach won a Super Bowl in so much less time than the much better jaw.. uh, coach.

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:06 pm

What is even worse is that such a bad coach won a Super Bowl in so much less time than the much better jaw.. uh, coach.^^^^^^^

You mean it took a black guy less time to win a Super Bowl than a white guy? I'm stunned. Aren't white coaches supposed to be better?

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:49 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:

It's not the running backs, it is the offensive line. Maybe you can come over some day and watch football with me and I can slow the video down and show you what this line is doing that dismantles our running game. This line sucks. I mean really sucks as bad as I've ever seen an Oline suck.

TEH ONLY THING TAHT SUX IS YOU AND YOUR DUMB FOOTBALL OPINIONS TAHT SOMEONE ELSE GIVES YOU....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:53 pm

RLON39 wrote:ITS A TOTAL DISGRACE WHAT TOMLINS DONE TO DESTROY THIS SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM HE INHERITED .. A DISGRACE.^^^^^^^^

AS L;ONG AS YOU CHUMPS GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE YOU CAN RUN WITH THIS...PROBLEM IS...YOU DONT AND WONT...MIKE TOMLIN DIDNT DO SHIT BUT WATCH COWHERS TEAM WIN IT....EXACTLY WHAT KOULD ANY ONE HAVE DONE IN 1 YEAR?....ZERO THATS WHAT...WHATS MORE TOMLIN IN A UNUSUAL MOVE KEPT MOST ALL OF COWHERS STAFF...MOST NEW COACHES BRING THEIR OWN STAFF IN...TOMLIN IS TO DUMB TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT....DONT TELL ME THAT MIKE TOMLIN DID ANYTHING CONCERNING TEH GAMES HE WON EARLY ON....SAVE IT ....YOUR A RACIST ASS KISSER RLON..A NEW YORK KHAKI FLIP FLOP WEARING LIMP CHEESE CHUMP....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:08 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

TEH ONLY THING TAHT SUX IS YOU AND YOUR DUMB FOOTBALL OPINIONS TAHT SOMEONE ELSE GIVES YOU....

Oh my..
How rude

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:00 pm

Kaweb57 wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

Oh my..
How rude
Hey... be nice... like he is... there's no insulting here... we all must sit together and sing kumbaya....
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:02 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

AS L;ONG AS YOU CHUMPS GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE YOU CAN RUN WITH THIS...PROBLEM IS...YOU DONT AND WONT...MIKE TOMLIN DIDNT DO SHIT BUT WATCH COWHERS TEAM WIN IT....EXACTLY WHAT KOULD ANY ONE HAVE DONE IN 1 YEAR?....ZERO THATS WHAT...WHATS MORE TOMLIN IN A UNUSUAL MOVE KEPT MOST ALL OF COWHERS STAFF...MOST NEW COACHES BRING THEIR OWN STAFF IN...TOMLIN IS TO DUMB TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT....DONT TELL ME THAT MIKE TOMLIN DID ANYTHING CONCERNING TEH GAMES HE WON EARLY ON....SAVE IT ....YOUR A RACIST ASS KISSER RLON..A NEW YORK KHAKI FLIP FLOP WEARING LIMP CHEESE CHUMP....
Nope... there's no insults here... no beating a dead horse either.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:03 pm

RLON39 wrote:What is even worse is that such a bad coach won a Super Bowl in so much less time than the much better jaw.. uh, coach.^^^^^^^

You mean it took a black guy less time to win a Super Bowl than a white guy? I'm stunned. Aren't white coaches supposed to be better?
It's George Bushs's fault!
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:40 pm

[quote="foghorn"]
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

Oh my, what will I ever do...Task is insulting me...Task, thanks for talking football. I know it's not easy, being Mummy's after birth and all....

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:50 pm

[quote="RLON39"]
foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

Oh my, what will I ever do...Task is insulting me...Task, thanks for talking football. I know it's not easy, being Mummy's after birth and all....
That was Mummy ... don't worry.... these aren't insults though.... he's just talking smack. So any offense you may have felt was all in your head.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:10 pm

foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

Precisely! All fact-based football discourse on totally new subjects. Just like always..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:25 pm

Kaweb57 wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

Oh my..
How rude

AND ALSO "TRUE"....

WHATS RUDE IS TEH ATTACK ON MY INTELLIGENCE OF DIEHARD'S FALSENESS AS HE PUSHES AND PROPAGANDIZES MIKE TOMLIN AT ALL COSTS WITH TEH COMPLETE INABILITY TO ADMIT ANY TOMLIN MISTAKES....JUST LIKE HE DOES HIS PRIZE REPUBLICAN POLITICAL FIGURES..NO COMMON SENSE IS INVOLVED...JUST BLIND AGENDA...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:29 pm

[quote="RLON39"]
foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

JUST FRIENDLY SMACK TALK BANTER...I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST YOU...I DO THINK YOUR FOOTBALL TAKES ARE MOSTLY B.S. BUT I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST YOU...I CONSIDER YOUR COMMENTS INSULTING TO ME....SO FAIR IS FAIR....AND YOUR INTELLGINECE SHOWS AS YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING TASK....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Kaweb57 wrote:
foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

Precisely! All fact-based football discourse on totally new subjects. Just like always..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

EXACTLY...YOU JUST DONT SEE IT LIKE MANY OTHERS....ANYONE WHO REALLY BELIEVES MIKE TOMLIN HAD MUCH OF ANYTHING TO DO WITH TEH 08' SEASON IS JUST PLAIN FULL OF SHIT...IT WAS ONLY 1 YEAR REMOVED FROM COWHER LEAVING WITH COWHERS COMPLETE STAFF RUNNING IT...SAVE IT..IF YOU KANT ADMIT THIS YOU AINT FOR REAL...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:44 pm

EXACTLY...YOU JUST DONT SEE IT LIKE MANY OTHERS....ANYONE WHO REALLY BELIEVES MIKE TOMLIN HAD MUCH OF ANYTHING TO DO WITH TEH 08' SEASON IS JUST PLAIN FULL OF SHIT...IT WAS ONLY 1 YEAR REMOVED FROM COWHER LEAVING WITH COWHERS COMPLETE STAFF RUNNING IT...SAVE IT..IF YOU KANT ADMIT THIS YOU AINT FOR REAL

Repetitive and tiresome.. repetitive and tiresome {squawk}

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:27 am

That was Mummy .^^^^^^

Dude, it's one person Smile

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:14 pm

quote="DaRKMuMMySauRuS"]

TEH ONLY THING TAHT SUX IS YOU AND YOUR DUMB FOOTBALL OPINIONS TAHT SOMEONE ELSE GIVES YOU....[/quote]

The only thing that sucks is I and my dumb football opinions? I guess this right here proves that it is I who won the debate because you are throwing insults at me. I won, you lost. afro

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:15 am

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:quote="DaRKMuMMySauRuS"]

The only thing that sucks is I and my dumb football opinions? I guess this right here proves that it is I who won the debate because you are throwing insults at me. I won, you lost. afro

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][[/quote]

The position Tasks lips are frozen to, after Mummy leaves his house on game day....
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down