Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this the leadership you're looking for, Mike?

2 posters

Go down

Is this the leadership you're looking for, Mike? Empty Is this the leadership you're looking for, Mike?

Post by SharBar57 Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:50 pm

If Being Governor Is a Test of Leadership, Romney is Getting His Ass Kicked in Massachusetts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MARK KARLIN, EDITOR OF BUZZFLASH AT TRUTHOUT

There's nothing like asking people who were represented by an elected official about his performance.

According to a list of polls assembled by the generally conservative site, Real Clear Politics (RCP), Romney is likely to receive a whopping rejection from the people he once served as governor. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and as of October 15 has President Obama leading former Massachusetts Governor Romney by 20.4 percent, with the Boston Globe giving a 27 point lead to Obama.

Yes, Massachusetts the home of Romney as he built Bain Capital into a role model for vulture capitalists and the forerunner of outsourcing jobs to China; the state that Romney became governor of by proclaiming to be a moderate on issues like abortion; the state where he created Romneycare as his self-proclaimed most important accomplishment as governor (only to denounce it now as the Affordable Care Act under Obama); yes, this state is – short of some deux ex machina -- going to reject his campaign for presidency in a momentous landslide.

If you are a politician claiming Zeus-like leadership skills, aren't the people you already have governed a good judge of how you delivered on your promises and performed in office? In that case, Romney is getting the heave-ho from the residents of Massachusetts.

And if you want to feel some empathy for Mitt, you won't find it in Michigan. He's not doing too well in his home state where he forced a gay classmate to the ground and violently cut his hair off. Although the spreads are not nearly as dramatic as in Massachusetts, Romney is now losing his birth state by a 4.4 percent poll average, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Although, it's well within the margin of error, the homestate (Wisconsin) that includes the current congressional district of Paul Ryan also goes to Obama[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of 2.2%.

But the real polling that counts here is the Massachusetts RCP Obama lead 0f 20.4 percent over former Bay State Governor Romney. That is not likely to change dramatically and may go as high as a 30% Obama lead in one poll as the votes are counted.

Of course, these are polls and not votes, but the Romney/Ryan ticket right now is behind in their birth states and the states they have been politically responsible for.

With a 20 – 30 percent voter gap in Massachusetts, Romney's leadership has been tested and found wanting. If the percentage gap gets any higher in Massachusetts, Romney might retire to the Cayman Islands where some of his hordes of cash are located.

Otherwise, if he shows up in Massachusetts after the election, he might be tarred and feathered on the Boston Common for peddling more malarkey than a furnace salesman in hell.

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Is this the leadership you're looking for, Mike? Empty Re: Is this the leadership you're looking for, Mike?

Post by meiden Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:32 pm

SharBar57 wrote:If Being Governor Is a Test of Leadership, Romney is Getting His Ass Kicked in Massachusetts

There's nothing like asking people who were represented by an elected official about his performance.

According to a list of polls assembled by the generally conservative site, Real Clear Politics (RCP), Romney is likely to receive a whopping rejection from the people he once served as governor. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and as of October 15 has President Obama leading former Massachusetts Governor Romney by 20.4 percent, with the Boston Globe giving a 27 point lead to Obama.

Yes, Massachusetts the home of Romney as he built Bain Capital into a role model for vulture capitalists and the forerunner of outsourcing jobs to China; the state that Romney became governor of by proclaiming to be a moderate on issues like abortion; the state where he created Romneycare as his self-proclaimed most important accomplishment as governor (only to denounce it now as the Affordable Care Act under Obama); yes, this state is – short of some deux ex machina -- going to reject his campaign for presidency in a momentous landslide.

If you are a politician claiming Zeus-like leadership skills, aren't the people you already have governed a good judge of how you delivered on your promises and performed in office? In that case, Romney is getting the heave-ho from the residents of Massachusetts.

And if you want to feel some empathy for Mitt, you won't find it in Michigan. He's not doing too well in his home state where he forced a gay classmate to the ground and violently cut his hair off. Although the spreads are not nearly as dramatic as in Massachusetts, Romney is now losing his birth state by a 4.4 percent poll average, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Although, it's well within the margin of error, the homestate (Wisconsin) that includes the current congressional district of Paul Ryan also goes to Obama[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of 2.2%.

But the real polling that counts here is the Massachusetts RCP Obama lead 0f 20.4 percent over former Bay State Governor Romney. That is not likely to change dramatically and may go as high as a 30% Obama lead in one poll as the votes are counted.

Of course, these are polls and not votes, but the Romney/Ryan ticket right now is behind in their birth states and the states they have been politically responsible for.

With a 20 – 30 percent voter gap in Massachusetts, Romney's leadership has been tested and found wanting. If the percentage gap gets any higher in Massachusetts, Romney might retire to the Cayman Islands where some of his hordes of cash are located.

Otherwise, if he shows up in Massachusetts after the election, he might be tarred and feathered on the Boston Common for peddling more malarkey than a furnace salesman in hell.

I don't read this stuff...is this guy as stupid as his article or is he just trying to ruffle feathers?

1. Tying "leadership" to whether a candidate will win a state? This guy needs go back to the definiton of leadership. Last I looked Massachusetts hasn't voted for a Republican Presidential candidate in decades. I think it is a pretty safe bet that he will lose Mass and Obama will lose TX. Guess what? Wisconsin is and has been a pretty left leaning state...should Romney lose that one it wouldn't surprise many except for dolts like this guy.

2. Does this guy really not understand the difference between a federal health plan and a state health plan? I have no problem whatsoever if the Commonwealth of Virginia legislature decides to implement something close to Obamacare. Outside of the fact that there is nowhere in the Constitution that gives the federal government the right to run healthcare... if I don't like the Virginia plan I can move. The only way I can get away from Obamacare is to leave the country.

3. Last I looked, polling is nearly always wrong. Let's wait to see what happens but either way this has nothing to do with "leadership".

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Is this the leadership you're looking for, Mike? Empty Re: Is this the leadership you're looking for, Mike?

Post by SharBar57 Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:59 pm

[quote="meiden"]
SharBar57 wrote:If Being Governor Is a Test of Leadership, Romney is Getting His Ass Kicked in Massachusetts

I don't read this stuff...is this guy as stupid as his article or is he just trying to ruffle feathers?

1. Tying "leadership" to whether a candidate will win a state? This guy needs go back to the definiton of leadership. Last I looked Massachusetts hasn't voted for a Republican Presidential candidate in decades. I think it is a pretty safe bet that he will lose Mass and Obama will lose TX. Guess what? Wisconsin is and has been a pretty left leaning state...should Romney lose that one it wouldn't surprise many except for dolts like this guy.

2. Does this guy really not understand the difference between a federal health plan and a state health plan? I have no problem whatsoever if the Commonwealth of Virginia legislature decides to implement something close to Obamacare. Outside of the fact that there is nowhere in the Constitution that gives the federal government the right to run healthcare... if I don't like the Virginia plan I can move. The only way I can get away from Obamacare is to leave the country.

3. Last I looked, polling is nearly always wrong. Let's wait to see what happens but either way this has nothing to do with "leadership".

The question was the real test of "leadership" and if I am not mistaken, this article proves that the only people Romney has tried to "lead" are the people of Mass. and he certainly failed at that. Just ask them! The proof is in the pudding. He didn't lead at Bain...he just shouted orders and ran the company like a dictatorship. You "guys" can't see the truth if it hits you square in the face. You deny, deny, and deny some more. Hopeless case of living in an unreal "bubble" that someday is gonna break and you're going to find out what reality really is. Good graceous, Mike...did you even read the article? Romney failed in every aspect of leadership in Mass!

Sharon

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Post by meiden Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:08 am

[quote="SharBar57"][quote="meiden"]
SharBar57 wrote:If Being Governor Is a Test of Leadership, Romney is Getting His Ass Kicked in
The question was the real test of "leadership" and if I am not mistaken, this article proves that the only people Romney has tried to "lead" are the people of Mass. and he certainly failed at that. Just ask them! The proof is in the pudding. He didn't lead at Bain...he just shouted orders and ran the company like a dictatorship. You "guys" can't see the truth if it hits you square in the face. You deny, deny, and deny some more. Hopeless case of living in an unreal "bubble" that someday is gonna break and you're going to find out what reality really is. Good graceous, Mike...did you even read the article? Romney failed in every aspect of leadership in Mass!

Sharon

I absolutely read the article Sharon...thus my point that the pinhead writing it used the fact that a Dem lock state like Mass is being used to test leadership for a GOP candidate? Absolutely no sense whatsoever.

You just can't offer any real evidence. Let's look at facts. MA was 48 or 49 in job creation when he took over and in horrible shape. Then ended his term somewhere in the middle of the pack (Snooker may have the numbers). MA started way down in education results and he improved that. You take a guy who has moved right to win the primary and a bunch of leftists don't like him? For goodness sakes Sharon...think a little. Of couse they won't like him.

And "shouted orders" show me where outside of a leftist hack like this that says he ran the company like a dictatorship.

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by SharBar57 Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:46 pm

[quote="meiden"][quote="SharBar57"]
meiden wrote:
SharBar57 wrote:If Being Governor Is a Test of Leadership, Romney is Getting His Ass Kicked in

Sharon

I absolutely read the article Sharon...thus my point that the pinhead writing it used the fact that a Dem lock state like Mass is being used to test leadership for a GOP candidate? Absolutely no sense whatsoever. Mr. Karlin is certainly not a pinhead. He covers the political scene and has access to facts that neither you nor I have. All you have to do is look at the facts of the situation, but yet you continue to get your numbers from of all people...Snooker???!! Not in a million years would I believe anything from the rags that Snooker reads. And I guess you, too, Mike. Nothing but a bunch of propaganda spewed by right-wingers...esp. the Tea Baggers!

You just can't offer any real evidence. Let's look at facts. MA was 48 or 49 in job creation when he took over and in horrible shape. Then ended his term somewhere in the middle of the pack (Snooker may have the numbers)...They still ended up near the bottom, Mike! MA started way down in education results and he improved that. You take a guy who has moved right to win the primary and a bunch of leftists don't like him? For goodness sakes Sharon...think a little. Of couse they won't like him.

And "shouted orders" show me where outside of a leftist hack like this that says he ran the company like a dictatorship.

Romney did nothing and I mean nothing for Mass except bring them "Romneycare" which is about the only good thing he did. And why should I belive Snooker's numbers. How stupid do you think I am? I am not a leftist hack who has to drum up lies and falsehoods to conceal the facts. You, Snooker and all the other extremist right-wing loyalists are the perpetrators of that deceitful enterprise. I read that Romney is a control freak and can only imagine what his leadership attributes were while at Bain. It doesn't take a freakin' genius to sort that out.

Try this article on for size, Mike. You might just learn something about Mr. Romney that isn't so appealing:

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down