Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teams goes through this

Go down

Teams goes through this Empty Teams goes through this

Post by leejr Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:09 am

Teams in every profession goes through their down part. Me, I can accept that. But what I can't accept is dumb play calling,and the lack of discipline,also no identity. We have to realize the game has change my opinion the Steelers should do as well. That's going through the fa market more. They had you see I said had success in the past in the draft,but something has got to change. Money is tight but some has to be done different
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Teams goes through this Empty Re: Teams goes through this

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:22 am

leejr wrote:Teams in every profession goes through their down part. Me, I can accept that. But what I can't accept is dumb play calling,and the lack of discipline,also no identity. We have to realize the game has change my opinion the Steelers should do as well. That's going through the fa market more. They had you see I said had success in the past in the draft,but something has got to change. Money is tight but some has to be done different

MONEYS NOT TITE..ITS JUST BEING SPENT WRONG...AND IT IS TITE BECAUSE OF THAT VERY REASON..TEHY ARE OVER PAYING GUYS WHO ARENT DLEIVERING...SIMPLE AS THAT...THIS ISNT A DOWN TIME...ITS OVER FOR A LONG TIME DOOD....2 WORDS...ITS OVER...AND IT WONT BE BACK IN TEH NEXT 2 YEARS EITHER...ITS A CLEVELAND 4 YEAR PLAN NOW...AT LEAST...AND TO EVEN ACCOMPLISH THAT THEY WOULD HAVE TO HAVE BACK TO BACK 1974 CALIBER DRAFTS TEH NEXT 2 YEARS....ITS SAD BUT TRUE..BUT TEHY GOT WHAT TEHY DESERVED...BUT US FANS DIDNT DESERVE THIS....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Yes, you're right ..I've seen the Steelers go through a lot of ups and downs through the years. I don't think any team can continuously keep winning year after year after year after year. The test will be IF they can come out of this so-so year (so far), and be better in the future. You know, learn from it? The first and foremost thing that needs to happen is that the coaches need to step up and see what needs to be fixed, and make those adjustments. It starts with the top, and then of course, the players need to follow through. I hate to write the year off already this early in the season, but unless they can find a way to win, and win big (with an exclamation point), they may as well kiss this season good-bye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:33 pm

It's Tomlins Fault.Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down