Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack at Texans

+3
milani
JnC4GB
duck
7 posters

Go down

Pack at Texans Empty Pack at Texans

Post by duck Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:07 am

Duck Texans 27 Pack 24 2-3
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Pack at Texans Empty Re: Pack at Texans

Post by JnC4GB Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:58 am

Duck 27 -24 Texans 2-3
JnC 30-13 Texans 3-2
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Duck 27 -24 Texans 2-3
JnC 30-13 Texans 3-2
Milani 41-10 Texans 1-4 Crosby connects from 25!
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Duck 27 -24 Texans 2-3
JnC 30-13 Texans 3-2
MB 31-17 Texans 2-3

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:48 am

Duck 27 -24 Texans 2-3
JnC 30-13 Texans 3-2
MB 31-17 Texans 2-3
Throttleplate 24-23 pack 0-0 pack wins on blown call

Last edited by throttleplate on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i am anal)
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:45 am

Duck 27 -24 Texans 2-3
JnC 30-13 Texans 3-2
MB 31-17 Texans 2-3
HD 23-20 Pack 3-2

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:02 pm

HD 23-20 Pack 3-2

I see you're bucking the trend and picking the Pack this week, HD. I was wondering if you'd care to elaborate on that.

This is a game I go back and forth on. Unlike most of the others who predict convincing Texan wins, I predict a narrow Texan victory. I'm gonna stock with that but I would not be shocked at all the see the Packers put together their best game of the season and prevail.

The Packers have their backs to the wall and MM reportedly had more of an edge in his press conference this week. I like that. It will be no easy task to beat the undefeated Texans who are a very balanced team and playing well. If they do so, it will require lots of heart, much in the same way the Colts beat us last week.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:40 pm

duck wrote:HD 23-20 Pack 3-2

I see you're bucking the trend and picking the Pack this week, HD. I was wondering if you'd care to elaborate on that.

This is a game I go back and forth on. Unlike most of the others who predict convincing Texan wins, I predict a narrow Texan victory. I'm gonna stock with that but I would not be shocked at all the see the Packers put together their best game of the season and prevail.

The Packers have their backs to the wall and MM reportedly had more of an edge in his press conference this week. I like that. It will be no easy task to beat the undefeated Texans who are a very balanced team and playing well. If they do so, it will require lots of heart, much in the same way the Colts beat us last week.

It's an extremely valuable and highly proprietary evolved model that I employ, Duck... It isn't for the lay person to fuck with--as it can tend to burn out modules and capacitors necessary for base-line function in the typical sapian unit not having the horsepower in counterbalancing resistor load--but here--I'll give you a shot... Wink

Whatever Milani does--just go firmly with the opposite. It's like the golden fucking shower of golden fucking tickets to pure unadulterated affirmed truth. You become like a machine in accuracy. If he goes by land--then you go by sea. If he goes with the cone--then you go with the cup. If he goes black--then you go back. LOL. If he goes back door--then, that's right amigo--you're at the wrooooong fuckin' party! If he looks out on the horizon and sees a storm a' brewin', then fuckin' A--get ready for a sun-splashed weekend! I'm tellin' ya--Einstein would have been Joe Dirt if he hadn't had his own personal Milani around at the time to do exactly the opposite of... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:05 pm

_HD_ wrote:

It's an extremely valuable and highly proprietary evolved model that I employ, Duck... It isn't for the lay person to fuck with--as it can tend to burn out modules and capacitors necessary for base-line function in the typical sapian unit not having the horsepower in counterbalancing resistor load--but here--I'll give you a shot... Wink

Whatever Milani does--just go firmly with the opposite. It's like the golden fucking shower of golden fucking tickets to pure unadulterated affirmed truth. You become like a machine in accuracy. If he goes by land--then you go by sea. If he goes with the cone--then you go with the cup. If he goes black--then you go back. LOL. If he goes back door--then, that's right amigo--you're at the wrooooong fuckin' party! If he looks out on the horizon and sees a storm a' brewin', then fuckin' A--get ready for a sun-splashed weekend! I'm tellin' ya--Einstein would have been Joe Dirt if he hadn't had his own personal Milani around at the time to do exactly the opposite of... Laughing

I tip my hat to the simplicity and elegance of your prognosticating model. That's fucking brilliant!

Last edited by duck on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Milani told me not to)
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Packers put together their best game

We could play our best game of the season and still get bushwacked by these Texans. They are that good.

Whatever Milani does--just go firmly with the opposite.

You either sound like one of Sherman's defensive co-ordinators or you are eerily superstitious.

Just for the record, Ringo and I will both be trekking up to the Arizona Cardinal game Nov.4. The hope is that if he's there it might break the Packer losing streak for when I attend a game.

milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:26 pm

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

I tip my hat to the simplicity and elegance of your prognosticating model. That's fucking brilliant!

I think so--but let's wait for confirmation first that Milani thinks it sucks... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Texans 17 Packers 10. I see no end this.......Ringo 2-3
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:18 pm

Duck 27 -24 Texans 2-3
JnC 30-13 Texans 3-2
MB 31-17 Texans 2-3
HD 23-20 Pack 3-2
Ringo 17-10 Texans 2-3 (going with the brain this time, not the heart)
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by KBen Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Duck 27 -24 Texans 2-3
JnC 30-13 Texans 3-2
MB 31-17 Texans 2-3
HD 23-20 Pack 3-2
Ringo 17-10 Texans 2-3 (going with the brain this time, not the heart)
KBen 27-13 Texans 2-3
KBen
KBen

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:22 pm

I think so--but let's wait for confirmation first that Milani thinks it sucks... Very Happy

This is a very nonsensical philosophy. Although I do believe in reverse psychology this thought process assumes the wind is always against me.
However, I do believe that there are times and years when the gods are just not on your side. And one can always observe the omens.
Case in point: David Akers kicking a 63 yard FG that hits the crossbar and floats over with virtually no wind blowing at Lambeau.
Case in point: Seahawks are the benefactors and we are the victims of possibly the worst call in pro football history. And it still stands.
Case in point: Crosby misses 2 FGs INDOORS, one of which looks like it caught a gale of a crosswind.
Case in point: Sam Shields gets called twice for pass interference for virtually the same type of play that would be interpreted as offensive interfernce. And it happens with both replacement and regular refs.
The sense of doom reminds me so much of 1964 when forces appeared to be at work that even Lombardi could not understand or explain. We lost 2 games that season because of a missed extra point. Two other losses came about from missing 4 FGs in a game. And yet statistically, it was one of our best years for both Starr and the offense. An 8-5-1 season could easily have been 12-2. Forces in the universe have a way of evening things out unless you can cheat.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:21 pm

After rolling over like bitches for the Colts, of COURSE they'd go to Houston and face-fuck the Texans Laughing

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:10 am

Somebody should tell Rodgers he sucks ass before every game each week going forward.

I like him when he's pissed. I like him a lot. sunny
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:26 am

Duck 27 -24 Texans 2-4
JnC 30-13 Texans 3-3
Milani 41-10 Texans 1-5 Crosby connects from 25!
MB 31-17 Texans 2-4
Throttleplate 24-23 pack 1-0 pack wins on blown call
HD 23-20 Pack 4-2
Ringo 17-10 Texans 2-4 (going with the brain this time, not the heart)
KBen 27-13 Texans 2-4

Feeling as bad as I do for all you backward-focused ass munchkins--This week's prize for the winners shall be deferred to you all--just to keep your spirits up... Pick whatever order you'd like amongst yourselves to take your turn enjoying this fresh, tasty, delicious muffin... No need for thanks... Just clean up after yourselves. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:12 am

What, no clear "congrats" to Throttle for being this week's winner?

Remember, second place just means you're another loser, HD clown
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:53 am

JnC4GB wrote:What, no clear "congrats" to Throttle for being this week's winner?

Remember, second place just means you're another loser, HD clown

Very Happy Picking the Pack made you the clear winner this week, Flex... We both were a country-mile off on the score and he picked a one-point game--so Throttle/I get to share the prize of knowing you'll have muff crumbles in your beard from the prize... LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:02 am

got my first board victory and while living in the philippines i have lots of young muff to celebrate it with and wont wash my stash so i can enjoy the taste of victory and do it again next week.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down