Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I think if Woodley returns for Thursday

3 posters

Go down

What I think if Woodley returns for Thursday Empty What I think if Woodley returns for Thursday

Post by leejr Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:48 am

If Woodley returns for Thursday's game, they should start Worlids on the left (his natural position where he has been VERY effective) and split the playing time on the right side between Woodley and J. Jones. This gives Woodley a rest, keeps him fresh and puts Jones into the game on plays where he will be most effective.
The bigger problem is the loss of McLendon. However, Al Woods did a decent job filling in at NT against Cleveland and recorded the first two sacks of his career. I think they should give Woods a shot and use Hood at NT in certain situations if needed
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

What I think if Woodley returns for Thursday Empty Re: What I think if Woodley returns for Thursday

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:04 pm

leejr wrote: If Woodley returns for Thursday's game, they should start Worlids on the left (his natural position where he has been VERY effective) and split the playing time on the right side between Woodley and J. Jones. This gives Woodley a rest, keeps him fresh and puts Jones into the game on plays where he will be most effective.
The bigger problem is the loss of McLendon. However, Al Woods did a decent job filling in at NT against Cleveland and recorded the first two sacks of his career. I think they should give Woods a shot and use Hood at NT in certain situations if needed
I believe that Woods had 2 sacks in the Cleveland game.  Let me just say that when Woods went into the game against Cleveland, our defense seemed like that they were getting alot more pressure.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

What I think if Woodley returns for Thursday Empty Re: What I think if Woodley returns for Thursday

Post by Randell60 Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:13 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
leejr wrote: If Woodley returns for Thursday's game, they should start Worlids on the left (his natural position where he has been VERY effective) and split the playing time on the right side between Woodley and J. Jones. This gives Woodley a rest, keeps him fresh and puts Jones into the game on plays where he will be most effective.
I believe that Woods had 2 sacks in the Cleveland game.  Let me just say that when Woods went into the game against Cleveland, our defense seemed like that they were getting alot more pressure.

Cleveland has NO running game. Being one dimensional, it is easy to pin their ears back and pressure on 98% passes. Notice they haven't looked so stellar against teams with a running threat or two?
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Randell60 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Cleveland has NO running game. Being one dimensional, it is easy to pin their ears back and pressure on 98% passes. Notice they haven't looked so stellar against teams with a running threat or two?
Do you watch our games?  Smile

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:32 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

I gave up watching them after they lost the first four. Watching two Browns like teams was to much for my heart....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Randell60 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

I gave up watching them after they lost the first four. Watching two Browns like teams was to much for my heart....LOL
LOL!  You seem to have a handle on our team...that's pretty amazing coming from a fan of another team.  Smile  I bet you're a secret closet Steelers fan.  LOL!

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:40 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

LOL!  You seem to have a handle on our team...that's pretty amazing coming from a fan of another team.  Smile  I bet you're a secret closet Steelers fan.  LOL!

BUSTED!!!  I wear my K-Mart plastic Steeler gear around the house, with the drapes shut. If someone stops by, I remove it, sling it in the hamper, and the Brown's crap I have on underneath represents.....lol! 
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Randell60 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

BUSTED!!!  I wear my K-Mart plastic Steeler gear around the house, with the drapes shut. If someone stops by, I remove it, sling it in the hamper, and the Brown's crap I have on underneath represents.....lol! 
LMAO!

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down