Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF THE BROWNS CAN GET RG3

Go down

IF THE BROWNS CAN GET RG3 Empty IF THE BROWNS CAN GET RG3

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:57 pm

If the Brown do target RG3 and is able to get him with the 4th pick I would love to see Alshon Jeffery fall into their lap at 22, with that combo and the kid they drafted last season the Browns would be sitting SWEET at WR and QB for the next 10 or so years, Jeffery's is a big kid at 6'4 230 and can stretch the field all day long and has very good hands, some moke drafts have the Browns taking Wright the WR from Baylor and I am sure he would git very well with RG3 since they have played together for the past 3 years but the only thing I dont like is his size at 5'10, a team really needs that one big wideout that can out jump anyone on the other end and the Browns hasnt really had that guy since Dave Logan back in the early 80's.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

IF THE BROWNS CAN GET RG3 Empty ALSHON JEFFERY

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:21 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:If the Brown do target RG3 and is able to get him with the 4th pick I would love to see Alshon Jeffery fall into their lap at 22, with that combo and the kid they drafted last season the Browns would be sitting SWEET at WR and QB for the next 10 or so years, Jeffery's is a big kid at 6'4 230 and can stretch the field all day long and has very good hands, some moke drafts have the Browns taking Wright the WR from Baylor and I am sure he would git very well with RG3 since they have played together for the past 3 years but the only thing I dont like is his size at 5'10, a team really needs that one big wideout that can out jump anyone on the other end and the Browns hasnt really had that guy since Dave Logan back in the early 80's.
Let me add one more thing about Alshon Jeffery's, like I said he can run all day long and has very good hands BUT he needs to work on his routes and breaking them off clean, if Browns WR coach can teach him that he could seperate all day long from DB's. cheers
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down