Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* Practice report : Six starters miss practice

Go down

* Practice report : Six starters miss practice Empty * Practice report : Six starters miss practice

Post by KeithUCF Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:31 pm

IRVING, Texas -- The Cowboys were without six starters during Friday's practice at Valley Ranch. Of the six, four expect to play Monday night against the Chicago Bears.

Fullback Lawrence Vickers missed practice because of the flu. "I'll be out there (Saturday)," he said, adding that he should be well enough to play Monday night.

Outside linebacker Anthony Spencer is on the injury report with a shoulder injury but revealed it's his right pectoral muscle that's nicked up. Spencer raised his arm and pointed to an area between the shoulder and the chest that's bothering him.

"I plan on playing," Spencer said. "I'm hoping (to practice) tomorrow."

Among the others who missed practice were defensive end Kenyon Coleman (knee), center Phil Costa (back), safety Matt Johnson (back), punter Chris Jones (knee) and nose tackle Jay Ratliff.

Linebacker Alex Albright (stinger) and safety Gerald Sensabaugh (calf) were limited in practice. Sensabaugh said he should play and wasn't sure if he'll need a sleeve to protect his calf. Albright said he's feeling better but isn't sure if he'll play.

"Just taking it slow," he said. Then while smiling he added, "I was beating guys up on special teams. It's a day-to-day thing right now."
KeithUCF
KeithUCF
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down