Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIGH SCHOOL REFS.....

Go down

HIGH SCHOOL REFS..... Empty HIGH SCHOOL REFS.....

Post by Randell60 Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:12 am

After watching your game today, the high school refs doing your game were worse than the clueless high school refs doing the Browns/Bungles game. I watched three different games yesterday, and the bad calls, missed calls, and replay review gaffs are beyond rediculous!!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

HIGH SCHOOL REFS..... Empty Re: HIGH SCHOOL REFS.....

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:12 pm

I think they're doing pretty good for O.J.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:22 am

Dmounts wrote:I think they're doing pretty good for O.J.T.

What? Did you watch the MNF group? I turned it off it got so rediculous!! Even the guys in the booth said that over all, the scab refs were way worse in week #2.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:27 am

Randell60 wrote:

What? Did you watch the MNF group? I turned it off it got so rediculous!! Even the guys in the booth said that over all, the scab refs were way worse in week #2.

Had to go to the store for cigs during the 1st quarter last night.
Got back 20 minutes later.. STILL the 1st 1/4.. Something about an 8 minute review of whatever. 8 MINUTES?! C'mon, man
Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:33 am

Kaweb57 wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

Had to go to the store for cigs during the 1st quarter last night.
Got back 20 minutes later.. STILL the 1st 1/4.. Something about an 8 minute review of whatever. 8 MINUTES?! C'mon, man
Shocked

One quarter took almost an hour becouse of them...Yeah, they're doing a good job....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:45 am

They were awful-just awful. imposing college rules in NFL games and no one correcting them. The NFLPA didnt give a damn about them earlier now all of a sudden they miss them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:54 am

captnbrojangles wrote:They were awful-just awful. imposing college rules in NFL games and no one correcting them. The NFLPA didnt give a damn about them earlier now all of a sudden they miss them.

Where is Obummer?? The refs are in a union, Obomber is supposedly the champion of the unions..
Sorry- semi-political
!
Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:08 am

Kaweb57 wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:They were awful-just awful. imposing college rules in NFL games and no one correcting them. The NFLPA didnt give a damn about them earlier now all of a sudden they miss them.

Where is Obummer?? The refs are in a union, Obomber is supposedly the champion of the unions..
Sorry- semi-political
!
Embarassed

OK better question-completely changing the subject.... how in the blue hell are you guys 2-0 with 5 TO in 2 games WTF is going on here> LOL cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:49 am

captnbrojangles wrote:
Kaweb57 wrote:

Sorry- semi-political
!
Embarassed

OK better question-completely changing the subject.... how in the blue hell are you guys 2-0 with 5 TO in 2 games WTF is going on here> LOL cheers

Beats the heck out of me! It sure isn't because of superior ball control, or Bad Newz Vick's intelligence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:55 pm

The phantom pass interference call against Ike Taylor was quite the bad call. Not saying, just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Randell60 wrote:

Beats not watching football at all. You can keep turning it off if you want, I'll keep on watching. Question do you know what OJT means?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:05 pm

I DONT THINK TEH REGULAR REFS ARE ANY BETTER...JUST BETTER AT CONTROLLING A GAME WITH ETH CHEETIN' RULES THEY CONJURE UP YEARLY....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:09 pm

TEH GAME OF FOOTBALL ONLY HAS SO MANY RULES..AND THEY SURE DONT NEED 4000 PAGES TO FIT ON LIE K TEH CURRENT RULEBOOK..ID BET THEY COULD FIT ON JUST A FEW PAGES

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:43 am

Dmounts wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

Beats not watching football at all. You can keep turning it off if you want, I'll keep on watching. Question do you know what OJT means?

...ON THE JOB TRAINING has no place in professional sports. Some of these refs have High School experience only. O'Bummer has been an OJT President...Look how thats turned out...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:39 pm

In the beginning, I thought these replacements were gonna be all right, but as these 2 games have come and gone, I see that they have a lot to be desired. I think Goodell's legacy is being made with this nonsense and not paying the regulars what they want. He's just plain awful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:31 pm

lynnaandj wrote:In the beginning, I thought these replacements were gonna be all right, but as these 2 games have come and gone, I see that they have a lot to be desired. I think Goodell's legacy is being made with this nonsense and not paying the regulars what they want. He's just plain awful.

Goody is only the mouthpiece and enforcer for the team owners, Lynn.
The owners are the tightwads and villains here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:01 pm

Kaweb57 wrote:
lynnaandj wrote:In the beginning, I thought these replacements were gonna be all right, but as these 2 games have come and gone, I see that they have a lot to be desired. I think Goodell's legacy is being made with this nonsense and not paying the regulars what they want. He's just plain awful.

Goody is only the mouthpiece and enforcer for the team owners, Lynn.
The owners are the tightwads and villains here.

hmmmm, didn't know that. I thought Goodell had more of a say-so in all this..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:30 pm

I wish I could name my price when it comes to what a owner is to pays me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:12 am

I agree...Goodell has ruined the NFL!!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down