Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Agents

Go down

Free Agents Empty Free Agents

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:09 am

I hear that Brandon Lloyd is interested in signing with his old pal Josh McDaniel if he can't get a deal with the Rams. This could be a case where carrying Chad Johnson will hurt us. Lloyd would fit perfectly here.

Back to top Go down

Free Agents Empty Re: Free Agents

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:16 am

We can add Mike Wallace of the Steelers to the WRs that would be willing to come here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:03 am

PatsRBest wrote:We can add Mike Wallace of the Steelers to the WRs that would be willing to come here.

It looks as though the Steelers will put a first round tender on Mike Wallace. That opens the door for the Pats to pull a Welker and get this guy. We could give up the 31st pick in the draft and some cash and get one of the best deep threats in the game today.

While they're at it they might as well go for Mario Williams too. All they'd need to get him is cash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:17 am

You just might be on to something here. I think the Pats will go after Wallace and make a hard push to get him. I don't see any receiver in the first round of this draft even close to Wallace let a lone a late first rounder. The only reason the Steelers didn't franchise him is because of the cap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:01 am

Now that the dust has started to settle on free agency, it looks like the Pats are the winners in the AFCE so far. They've added a two WRs, two DEs, a DT and a safety that could all help improve the team next year. Other than Mario Williams the Bills have added nobody and the Fins and Jets have added next to nothing. As the title of one of the threads on the Jets board here says, the rich get richer. That's us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down