Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Key Free Agents

2 posters

Go down

Key Free Agents Empty Key Free Agents

Post by meiden Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:35 am

There may be other free agents the Lions need to consider but four of them are key in my mind. Which ones do you re-sign given what they will likely command?

Avril: I say let him walk if he is still looking for top tier type money. Definitely a step down.

Delmas: Depends on what he is asking but certainly has to consider his health issues. I am one who also believes he is clearly a second tier talent at safety. Both of those conditions mean to me that the Lions need to really be judicious with signing him.

Cherilus: Unless this guy is a bargain I say let him walk, put Reilly at RT and let Backus play his final year of his contract.

Houston: The one guy the Lions absolutely need to re-sign. They will ultimately have to overpay him as he is not worth top tier money but he just might get it. Good, solid player who is consistent and doesn't miss a lot.

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Key Free Agents Empty Re: Key Free Agents

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Avril--sign him but don't get crazy

Delmas--I like him, but I also wish he was healthy more. He hasn't been healthy for over a year. I guess that verifies you health issue.

Cherilus--You know, the only place I have ever heard his name is on this board. Is that good or bad?

Yes, we need Houston.

Back to top Go down

Post by SharBar57 Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:53 pm

The only one I would consider keeping is Houston. The others have "kids" that could readily take their place...right, Mike?

Sharon

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down