Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Packers Depth Chart Today

2 posters

Go down

Packers Depth Chart Today Empty Packers Depth Chart Today

Post by RingoCStarrQB Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Check out Packers.com and look at the depth chart as it stands today. A 9-7 season could be the harsh reality.......all road playoffs games too........it is time for TT to get to work.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Packers Depth Chart Today Empty Re: Packers Depth Chart Today

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:30 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Check out Packers.com and look at the depth chart as it stands today. A 9-7 season could be the harsh reality.......all road playoffs games too........it is time for TT to get to work.

As of right now--with the exclusion of the Pack--every other team in the North has produced an off-season net upgrade to their team. The Pack is sitting with a net deficit... Yes, Ringo--there is much work to be done. That one-trick draft pony better be in the groove in his game the next couple of days because home run hitters usually strike out when they don't connect on the long ball...

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:43 am

Ah, I sense the formation of the HD-Ringo axis which I will label the Chicken Little Axis from here on out. Very Happy
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:12 am

It's pretty obvious when there are missing names on the depth chart, i.e., the back ups aren't moved in to starter positions. This sucks.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down