Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hutchinson a Brown ???

2 posters

Go down

Hutchinson a Brown ??? Empty Hutchinson a Brown ???

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Six years ago, guard Steve Hutchinson signed a seven-year, $49 million contract with the Vikings. The seventh year is this year, and the Vikings may not be interested in paying Hutchinson $7 million at age 35.

And Hutchinson knows it.

“I know what the cap situation is and all that, but it’s out of my control,” Hutchinson tells the Associated Press.

Hutchinson realizes that he could be asked to take a pay cut, or that he could be flat-out dumped. “Any player has to worry about that in the NFL,” Hutchinson said.

If he’s cut, the man who drafted him in Seattle and the coach who finagled a way to get him to Minnesota should come together to find a way to get him to Cleveland, where Mike Holmgren is now the team president and Brad Childress is now the offensive coordinator.

Even at an advanced age and with skills that are starting to decline, Hutchinson brings leadership and toughness to any team. The Browns could definitely use some of it. Or maybe a lot of it.

Back to top Go down

Hutchinson a Brown ??? Empty HUTCHINSON

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Dmounts wrote:Six years ago, guard Steve Hutchinson signed a seven-year, $49 million contract with the Vikings. The seventh year is this year, and the Vikings may not be interested in paying Hutchinson $7 million at age 35.

And Hutchinson knows it.

“I know what the cap situation is and all that, but it’s out of my control,” Hutchinson tells the Associated Press.

Hutchinson realizes that he could be asked to take a pay cut, or that he could be flat-out dumped. “Any player has to worry about that in the NFL,” Hutchinson said.

If he’s cut, the man who drafted him in Seattle and the coach who finagled a way to get him to Minnesota should come together to find a way to get him to Cleveland, where Mike Holmgren is now the team president and Brad Childress is now the offensive coordinator.

Even at an advanced age and with skills that are starting to decline, Hutchinson brings leadership and toughness to any team. The Browns could definitely use some of it. Or maybe a lot of it.

Unless the Browns can get him cheap and sign him for two years max with no guarentee there is no use for him, the Browns need people for the long haul, but very short term I would take him just long enough until a younger guy can take over and do just as good a job, but like I said I wouldnt give him anything guarenteed and longer then 2 years.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Hutchinson a Brown ??? Empty Re: Hutchinson a Brown ???

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:58 pm

wyckedfat is in here. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:13 am

CanIPiggyback2 wrote:wyckedfat is in here. lol!
You've been in here for 1 day and starting your immature bullshit! Chill out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:21 am

captnbrojangles wrote:
You've been in here for 1 day and starting your immature bullshit! Chill out

I will remember that when I see your immature bullshit

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:47 am

So we can't talk about Bobo, but you can about Wycked? Go to AOL answers and see if they can help.I like the back and forths...reminds me of our second home...the AOL boards...LOL....sheeeesh!!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Hutchinson a Brown ??? Empty HOW VERY SAD

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:04 pm

jocolor I am still king
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:12 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
jocolor I am still king

You mean you are still queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Randell60 wrote:So we can't talk about Bobo, but you can about Wycked? Go to AOL answers and see if they can help.I like the back and forths...reminds me of our second home...the AOL boards...LOL....sheeeesh!!!

It's quit simple, see if you can keep up slappy. Brokeback is not on these boards and if he was I wouldnt continue the drama with him. He already cut tail and ran from the new HH board because I was talking to Bree and he flipped his lid and left for good (fingers crossed). Im not starting shit with Wyked in here at all and he has not with me-thats all Im saying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Todd can keep the childish crap out of here, hopefully it'll stop before it gets started. If you look hard enough he's even made a forum for that crap. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Dmounts wrote:Todd can keep the childish crap out of here, hopefully it'll stop before it gets started. If you look hard enough he's even made a forum for that crap. Mad
AMEN Bro cha cho!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:11 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:
Randell60 wrote:So we can't talk about Bobo, but you can about Wycked? Go to AOL answers and see if they can help.I like the back and forths...reminds me of our second home...the AOL boards...LOL....sheeeesh!!!

It's quit simple, see if you can keep up slappy. Brokeback is not on these boards and if he was I wouldnt continue the drama with him. He already cut tail and ran from the new HH board because I was talking to Bree and he flipped his lid and left for good (fingers crossed). Im not starting shit with Wyked in here at all and he has not with me-thats all Im saying

To freaking funny, bob cannot dominate the new board so he will take his ball and go home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Tjeco wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:

To freaking funny, bob cannot dominate the new board so he will take his ball and go home.

LOL, did you get to read his flippin out on me for talking to Bree then pouting and running off? Funniest shit I have ever read!

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:03 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:
Tjeco wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:

LOL, did you get to read his flippin out on me for talking to Bree then pouting and running off? Funniest shit I have ever read!
On the new HH board or the old AOL board? He is quite the jealous, insecure little runt!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Randell60 wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
Tjeco wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:

On the new HH board or the old AOL board? He is quite the jealous, insecure little runt!!

Debis New HH board

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Blah bob blah bob blah bob. Face it guys. Bob owns each and every one of you with the exception of dmounts and wyckedfat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:53 am

captnbrojangles wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
Tjeco wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:

Debis New HH board

Which thread? I always enjoy Bozo's pathetic comedy act...
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:19 am

Randell60 wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
Tjeco wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:

Debis New HH board

Keyboard pop/rock thread he is such a bitch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:20 am

captnbrojangles wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
Tjeco wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:

Debis New HH board

Keyboard pop/rock thread! He is such a bitch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:29 am

captnbrojangles wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
Tjeco wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:

Debis New HH board

Keyboard pop/rock thread! He is such a bitch!

I better go check it out...Wanna make sure I keep obsessing over him. I'll be back later to Piggyback you and BJE!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:40 am

Hey Ran-DUll Twit, he is known as "anonymous1634605" over there now, because he signed out of his ever so cleaver "69" SN LMFAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:56 am

captnbrojangles wrote:Hey Ran-DUll Twit, he is known as "anonymous1634605" over there now, because he signed out of his ever so cleaver "69" SN LMFAO
Now it's "anon. 160 Such a sneaky little felon....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Randell60 wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:Hey Ran-DUll Twit, he is known as "anonymous1634605" over there now, because he signed out of his ever so cleaver "69" SN LMFAO
Now it's "anon. 160 Such a sneaky little felon....LOL

He left for good! He is gone! Little bitch got so jealous someone was talking to Bree. He thinks he owns her, it is absolutely hilarious to fck with that moron!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down