Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I REALLY HATE....

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I REALLY HATE.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I REALLY HATE....

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:19 am

Die seems to misunderstand the point Steeler fans are upset about , that the Rooneys deliberately hired an un-qualified black assistant coach because they were hasty to "make the Rooney Rule look suuccessful" while they still had a superbowl winning team in place after refusing to pay cowher .. it was a knee-jerk reaction to the cowher fiasco ... it was a slap to cowher and also a way to make the rooney rule look effective by placing a black man into a ready made situation ... like the movie "Trading Places"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:33 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
DonnieSteelers wrote:
DonnieSteelers wrote:Not sure how you read run run run into what mummy posted, I think you might be the one who might be stuck in backwards by your reading things into shit that wasn't posted.. seems simple that mummy is blaming tomlin for destroying a superbowl team handed to him on a silver platter and has ruined it in 6 years ... he;s guilty of more than just destroying our run game , he destroyed both sides of the ball...even rooney admitted tomlin ruined the run game after they passed the ball all the time with arians and still lost badly ... rooney was forced to fire arians because he and tomlin both ignored rooneys mandate to run more .. you haven't been following the team?

Sure, Tomlin ruined it so good that the Rooney's gave him a new contract.

Sorry to be the one to tell you this but the new contract tells us that you are wrong about that.

Ronney had to step in and fire Arians and are now babysitting Tomlin , the contract is just a way for Rooney to save face and look stupid for having to fire the guy he hired .. think about it, he has no choice but to extend his contract, he let Cowher walk away because he was too cheap to pay him, if he was to fire tomlin now he would have egg on his face ... he's stuck with tomlin, thats why he took over and fired Arians, sorry to be the one to have to open your eyes to the truth.

I disagree. I'll leave it at that.

WELL IM PRETTY WELL DONE TALKING ABOUT MIKE TOMLIN EXCEPT FOR WHEN SOMETHING NEEDS DISCUSSED AFTER A GAME...EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIM AND WHAT I THINK OF HIS COACHING....AND ILL SAY IT ONE LAST TIME...I DOINT THINK HE SUCKS CAUSE HES BLACK...I JUST THINK HE SUCKS..TEH ONLY TIME IVE EVER BROUGHT RACE INTO IT IS WHEN I SPEEK OF HOW HE GOT TEH JOB..AND NOTHING MORE...IT IS WHAT IT IS..AND PRETENDING DONT MAKE IT NOT TRUE....SINCE THERES NOTHING I KAN DO ABOUT IT...ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT AND WATCH EVERYTHING I SAID COME TRUE IF SOMETHING ISNT DONE SOON..OR MAYBE HE FINANLLY HAS AN EPHIPHONY AND LEARNS HOW TO RUN A FOOTBALL TEAM AND WHAT PLAYERS HE NEEDS...ONE THINGS FOR CERTAIN HES BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH NOW....TAHT IF HES GONNA GET IT...IT BETTER HAPPEN SOON...HES ABOUT TO EITEHR HIT TEH WALL AND CRASH N BURN...OR BUST THROUGH IT AND GET IT...BUT HIS CHALLENGE FLAG LAST WEEK IN TEH 1ST GAME SHOWS ME TEH GUY DOESNT LEARN FOMR HIS PAST MISTAKES...HE JUST KEEPS ON DOIN' THEM OVER AN DOVER IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS.....TEH CHALLENGE FLAG IS JUST ONE OF MANY...WELL SEE....BUT HE AINT STOCKING THIS TEAM RITE...SIMPLE AS THAT...HE HAS ALLOWED SEVERAL REAL WEAKNESSES ON TEH TEAM....

Well, according to an interview on Sirius Blitz with Adam Schein and Rich Gannon, Tomlin says that he has someone up in the booth who calls down and tells him when to challenge. But that does not make it right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:36 pm

DonnieSteelers wrote:Die seems to misunderstand the point Steeler fans are upset about , that the Rooneys deliberately hired an un-qualified black assistant coach because they were hasty to "make the Rooney Rule look suuccessful" while they still had a superbowl winning team in place after refusing to pay cowher .. it was a knee-jerk reaction to the cowher fiasco ... it was a slap to cowher and also a way to make the rooney rule look effective by placing a black man into a ready made situation ... like the movie "Trading Places"

I DONT THINK THEY HIRED TOMLIN TO MAKE TEH ROONEY RULE LOOK SUCCESSFUL...I THINK TEHY HIRED HIM SO THEY DIDNT LOOK LIKE TWO FACED HYPOCRITICAL LYIN' WHITE SCHMUCKS WHO DONT PRACTICEW WHAT TEHY PREACH..PURELY ALL FOR SELF IMAGE IN MY OPINION FOR THEM AN DTEH ORGANIZATION AND TEH TEAMS POLITICAL TIES...TALENT HAD LITTLE TO DO WITH IT....IM SORRY..TAHT JUST AIN T TEH WAY YOU RUN A PROFESSIONALORGANIZATION...TAHT IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL....AND PUTS WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT 2ND....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:39 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
DonnieSteelers wrote:
DonnieSteelers wrote:Not sure how you read run run run into what mummy posted, I think you might be the one who might be stuck in backwards by your reading things into shit that wasn't posted.. seems simple that mummy is blaming tomlin for destroying a superbowl team handed to him on a silver platter and has ruined it in 6 years ... he;s guilty of more than just destroying our run game , he destroyed both sides of the ball...even rooney admitted tomlin ruined the run game after they passed the ball all the time with arians and still lost badly ... rooney was forced to fire arians because he and tomlin both ignored rooneys mandate to run more .. you haven't been following the team?

Sure, Tomlin ruined it so good that the Rooney's gave him a new contract.

Sorry to be the one to tell you this but the new contract tells us that you are wrong about that.

Ronney had to step in and fire Arians and are now babysitting Tomlin , the contract is just a way for Rooney to save face and look stupid for having to fire the guy he hired .. think about it, he has no choice but to extend his contract, he let Cowher walk away because he was too cheap to pay him, if he was to fire tomlin now he would have egg on his face ... he's stuck with tomlin, thats why he took over and fired Arians, sorry to be the one to have to open your eyes to the truth.

I disagree. I'll leave it at that.

WELL IM PRETTY WELL DONE TALKING ABOUT MIKE TOMLIN EXCEPT FOR WHEN SOMETHING NEEDS DISCUSSED AFTER A GAME...EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIM AND WHAT I THINK OF HIS COACHING....AND ILL SAY IT ONE LAST TIME...I DOINT THINK HE SUCKS CAUSE HES BLACK...I JUST THINK HE SUCKS..TEH ONLY TIME IVE EVER BROUGHT RACE INTO IT IS WHEN I SPEEK OF HOW HE GOT TEH JOB..AND NOTHING MORE...IT IS WHAT IT IS..AND PRETENDING DONT MAKE IT NOT TRUE....SINCE THERES NOTHING I KAN DO ABOUT IT...ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT AND WATCH EVERYTHING I SAID COME TRUE IF SOMETHING ISNT DONE SOON..OR MAYBE HE FINANLLY HAS AN EPHIPHONY AND LEARNS HOW TO RUN A FOOTBALL TEAM AND WHAT PLAYERS HE NEEDS...ONE THINGS FOR CERTAIN HES BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH NOW....TAHT IF HES GONNA GET IT...IT BETTER HAPPEN SOON...HES ABOUT TO EITEHR HIT TEH WALL AND CRASH N BURN...OR BUST THROUGH IT AND GET IT...BUT HIS CHALLENGE FLAG LAST WEEK IN TEH 1ST GAME SHOWS ME TEH GUY DOESNT LEARN FOMR HIS PAST MISTAKES...HE JUST KEEPS ON DOIN' THEM OVER AN DOVER IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS.....TEH CHALLENGE FLAG IS JUST ONE OF MANY...WELL SEE....BUT HE AINT STOCKING THIS TEAM RITE...SIMPLE AS THAT...HE HAS ALLOWED SEVERAL REAL WEAKNESSES ON TEH TEAM....

Well, according to an interview on Sirius Blitz with Adam Schein and Rich Gannon, Tomlin says that he has someone up in the booth who calls down and tells him when to challenge. But that does not make it right.

WELL...I DONT SEE HOW IT CAN BE MESSED UP THERE IN PERSON WITH ALL TEHY HAVE....WHEN WE FANS WITH LIMITED 2-D VEIW CAN SEE IT RITE AWAY SITTING ON OUR COUCHES OR BEDS...FROM 10 FEET AWAY NO LESS...TAHT GOES FOR ALL TEH BULLSHIT PENALTYS THEY DO AND DONT KALL THAT YOU CAN SEE INSTANTLY SITTING AT HOME...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2