Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I REALLY HATE....

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I REALLY HATE.... Empty I REALLY HATE....

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:24 pm

TO TALK ABOUT MY STREELERS LIKE THIS...BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS...IVE ALWAYS BEEN A STRAIGHT SHOOTER AND IM NOT GONNA STOP BEING ONE NOW......I PUSHED THEM ARROGANTLY WHEN I KNEW TEHY WAS GOOD..AND NOW ILL RIP TEHIR HEADS OFF AND SHIT DOWN THERE NECKS WHEN I KNOW THEY ARE SCREWING UP...AND TEH WORST PART OF IT ALL IS ITS BEING DONE ON PURPOSE...TEH HIRING OF MIKE TOMLIN KILLED THIS TEAM....PERIOD..I TOLD YOU IT WOULD...AND IT DID...

Back to top Go down

I REALLY HATE.... Empty Re: I REALLY HATE....

Post by RLON39 Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:27 pm

On the bright side, Larry Foote and Will Johnson are playing ball...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:35 pm

RLON39 wrote:On the bright side, Larry Foote and Will Johnson are playing ball...

HEY ON TEH BRITE SIDE...TEH DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK COMMERCIAL IS BACK....TAHNK GOD FOR MUTE BUTTONS....120 MINUTES OF EVERY GAME I KANT EVEN HEAR..HAHA...

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:45 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:TO TALK ABOUT MY STREELERS LIKE THIS...BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS...IVE ALWAYS BEEN A STRAIGHT SHOOTER AND IM NOT GONNA STOP BEING ONE NOW......I PUSHED THEM ARROGANTLY WHEN I KNEW TEHY WAS GOOD..AND NOW ILL RIP TEHIR HEADS OFF AND SHIT DOWN THERE NECKS WHEN I KNOW THEY ARE SCREWING UP...AND TEH WORST PART OF IT ALL IS ITS BEING DONE ON PURPOSE...TEH HIRING OF MIKE TOMLIN KILLED THIS TEAM....PERIOD..I TOLD YOU IT WOULD...AND IT DID...

Fuck off!!!!
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:47 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:TO TALK ABOUT MY STREELERS LIKE THIS...BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS...IVE ALWAYS BEEN A STRAIGHT SHOOTER AND IM NOT GONNA STOP BEING ONE NOW......I PUSHED THEM ARROGANTLY WHEN I KNEW TEHY WAS GOOD..AND NOW ILL RIP TEHIR HEADS OFF AND SHIT DOWN THERE NECKS WHEN I KNOW THEY ARE SCREWING UP...AND TEH WORST PART OF IT ALL IS ITS BEING DONE ON PURPOSE...TEH HIRING OF MIKE TOMLIN KILLED THIS TEAM....PERIOD..I TOLD YOU IT WOULD...AND IT DID...
Mummy... I don't have a problem with you FEELING how you do. I just don't think going backwards will get you further in your journey. The NFL has changed. It is a pass first league and will remain that way for a while. I seriously don't think that ANY running back would fair much better behind the horrible O-line the Steelers have had the past few years. How ever, Ben has looked better in getting rid of the ball, making quicker choices. That bodes well for the season in the long run. We're loaded with talent at WR, with some of the fastest WR's in the league. If we can somehow learn to block longer than it takes to scream "lookout", I believe we'll make some nice plays. We GOT to get better run blocking rt now! Mental mistakes and plain getting your ass handed to you is NOT how to win in the NFL.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:01 pm

Not sure how you read run run run into what mummy posted, I think you might be the one who might be stuck in backwards by your reading things into shit that wasn't posted.. seems simple that mummy is blaming tomlin for destroying a superbowl team handed to him on a silver platter and has ruined it in 6 years ... he;s guilty of more than just destroying our run game , he destroyed both sides of the ball...even rooney admitted tomlin ruined the run game after they passed the ball all the time with arians and still lost badly ... rooney was forced to fire arians because he and tomlin both ignored rooneys mandate to run more .. you haven't been following the team?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:

Fuck off!!!!

HEHE...NOTHING WORSE TAHN WHEN MUMMY IS PROVEN RITE THROUGH TEH PASSAGE OF TIME....WHICH IS STILL WELL ABOVE 90%+ ALL TEH TIME...YOU GUYS ALWAYS HATED THAT...HAHA...SORRY..6 YEARS HAS BEEN LONG ENOUGH TO SEE MIKE TOMLIN IS A PUTZ..TEH NEW 3 YEAR CONTRACT IS PROOF OF THAT...TEH ROONEYS WERE GRASPING AT STRAWS DESPERATLEY WHEN THEY DID THAT IN MY OPINION...THIS TEAM HAS FLOUNDERED EVER SINCE HE GOT HIS GRUBBY HANDS ON IT...TEH MAN KANT EVEN USE A CHALLENGE FLAG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:13 pm

foghorn wrote:
Mummy... I don't have a problem with you FEELING how you do. I just don't think going backwards will get you further in your journey. The NFL has changed. It is a pass first league and will remain that way for a while. I seriously don't think that ANY running back would fair much better behind the horrible O-line the Steelers have had the past few years. How ever, Ben has looked better in getting rid of the ball, making quicker choices. That bodes well for the season in the long run. We're loaded with talent at WR, with some of the fastest WR's in the league. If we can somehow learn to block longer than it takes to scream "lookout", I believe we'll make some nice plays. We GOT to get better run blocking rt now! Mental mistakes and plain getting your ass handed to you is NOT how to win in the NFL.

TEH FACT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS TEHRE IS NO OFFENSIVE LINE..OR DEPENDABLE RUNNING BACK ON THSI TEAM IS ALL TAHT NEEDS SAID...SOMEONE IS DROPPING TEH BALL..AND WE ALL KNOW WHO IT IS EVEN IF MOST WONT ADMIT IT CAUSE THEY ARE BENT ON LOOKING TEH OTHER WAY....TEH LEAGUE AINT CHANGED....POELE JUST SAY IT HAS....IF YOU CAN RUN TEH BALL..YOU CAN DO ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT....TEH STEELRS SIMPLY ARE NOT EQUIIPPED TO DO IT ANYMORE...AND TAHT IS NOT BECAUSE TEH LEAGUE HAS CHANGED...IT BECAUSE THE PHILOSIPHY AND MINDSET HAS CHANGED....TEHRES ONLY ONE REASON TEH GINATS ARE CHAMPS THIS YEAR.....BRANDON JACOBS AND AMAND BRADSHAW...NOT ELI MANNING AND HIS RECEIVERS...TEH PASSING GAME DOES NOT WIN PLAYOIFF GAMES...ITS A RARE THING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:17 pm

DonnieSteelers wrote:Not sure how you read run run run into what mummy posted, I think you might be the one who might be stuck in backwards by your reading things into shit that wasn't posted.. seems simple that mummy is blaming tomlin for destroying a superbowl team handed to him on a silver platter and has ruined it in 6 years ... he;s guilty of more than just destroying our run game , he destroyed both sides of the ball...even rooney admitted tomlin ruined the run game after they passed the ball all the time with arians and still lost badly ... rooney was forced to fire arians because he and tomlin both ignored rooneys mandate to run more .. you haven't been following the team?

IF YOU KANT RUN TEH BALL..TEH PASS GAME WONT WORK..YOU CANNOT WIN IT ALL BY PASSING.........PEOPLE DONT HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME...BUT DONT LABEL ME A BAD GUY FOR SAYING WHAT I THINK...IT IS NOT SPAM...IT IS A FOOTBALL OPINION...EXACTLY WHAT THIS BOARD IS FOR...IF SOMEONE DONT LIKE MY OPINION THATS FINE....BUT I KNOW WHAT I SEE....I SEE SOMETHING THAT DIDNT HAVE TO BE..BUT WAS DONE FOR NON FOOTBALL REASONS..AND TEH ROONEYS ARE STUCK WITH IT...AND CERTAINLY AINT GOT TEH NADS TO ADMIT THE WAS WRONG..THUS TEH NEW 3 YEAR CONTRACT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:21 pm

WHAT IT PROBABLY REALLY BOILS DOWN TO IS THAT PISSES ME OFF...NO ATTEMPT WHATSOEVER HAS BEEN MADE BY TOMLIN TO PUT ANY KIND OF RUN GAME TOGETHER....OR OFFENSIVE LINE...NONE....AND NO ATTEMPT HAS BEEN MADE TO BRING IN A REAL FRANCHISE TYPE RUNNING BACK....IT IS NOT OUT OF STYLE...WE JUST HAVE A DUMMY FOR A HEAD COACH....I MEAN WHEN YOU READ OFF TEH NAMES OF OUR RUNNING BACKS..ALL YOU KAN DO IS CHUCKLE....I DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO WITH THOS EGUYS...TEHY STINK..ALL OF THEM....AND TEHIR COMBINED SALARYS WOULD PAY FOR A PREMIER RUNNING BACK AND A COUPLE BACK UPS WITH EASE....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Rooney is now forced to sticking with tomlin due to the Rooney Rule being looked at as a failure if he fires tomlin...simple as that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:26 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:WHAT IT PROBABLY REALLY BOILS DOWN TO IS THAT PISSES ME OFF...NO ATTEMPT WHATSOEVER HAS BEEN MADE BY TOMLIN TO PUT ANY KIND OF RUN GAME TOGETHER....OR OFFENSIVE LINE...NONE....AND NO ATTEMPT HAS BEEN MADE TO BRING IN A REAL FRANCHISE TYPE RUNNING BACK....IT IS NOT OUT OF STYLE...WE JUST HAVE A DUMMY FOR A HEAD COACH....I MEAN WHEN YOU READ OFF TEH NAMES OF OUR RUNNING BACKS..ALL YOU KAN DO IS CHUCKLE....I DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO WITH THOS EGUYS...TEHY STINK..ALL OF THEM....AND TEHIR COMBINED SALARYS WOULD PAY FOR A PREMIER RUNNING BACK AND A COUPLE BACK UPS WITH EASE....

Tomlin was not qualified to become a head coach at this level , and thats why he gets out-coached by the worst of coaches in this league.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:34 pm

BOTTOM LINE..TEHERS NO VALID EXCUSE WHY JEROME BETTIS HASNT BEEN REPLACED IN ALMOST A DECADE...NONE....NO..TEHRE WILL NEVER BE ANOTEHR JEROME BETTIS...BUT THEY KOULD HAVE COME CLOSE MANY TIMES....AND CHOSE NOT TO....MONEY IS NOT TEH FACTOR...STOOPIDITY IS.....AND THERE IS ALSO NO VALID EXCUSE TO STILL HAVE A PROBLEM OFFENSIVE LINE THAT WAS A PROBLEM TEH YEAR BILL COWHER LEFT..LET ALONE STILL IN 2012....NONE...ITS ALL ON MIKE TOMLIN..PERIOD....HES NOT A FOOTBALL MAN..AND NEVER WILL BE....AND HE HAS NOT SHOWN ANY ABILITY TO LEARN FROM HIS MISTAKES....WHICH MEANS HE HAS NO U[PSIDE....AND HIS ONLY SUCCESS WAS DUE TO BILL COWHER WHICH IS SLOWLY WITHERING AWAY....TEH GUY HAS DONE NOTHING EXCEPT RIDE SOME COATTAILS AND MAKE ONE BAD MOVE FOR TEH FUTURE AFTER ANOTHER...WHY JUST LAST WEEK I WATCHED HIM PULL HIS FAMOUS CHALLENGE FLAG GIG....REALLY?..YOUR A HEAD COACH FOR 6 YEARS AND YOUR STILL DOING THSI KINDA SHIT?..HAHA...SORRY..HES A LOSER..AND HES HURT OUR TEAM....HE HAS TO GO...I KNOW ITS GONNA BE LIKE PULLIN' TEETH DUE TO WHY HE WAS HIRED...BUT THIS GUY GOTTA GO....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:39 pm

DonnieSteelers wrote:Rooney is now forced to sticking with tomlin due to the Rooney Rule being looked at as a failure if he fires tomlin...simple as that.

THERE GONNA FAIL ANYHOW....BETTER TO NIP IT IN TEH BUD THAN TRY AND COVER YOUR ASS...IT WILL GET TO TEH POINT THEY KANT HIDE IT ANYMORE...I THINK ITS ALREADY THERE...I SEE DUMB FOOTBALL BEING PLAYED...MAYBE SOME WILL DISGAREE..BUT I SEE DUMB FOOTBALL...AND DUMB DECISIONS...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:40 pm

AND SOONER OR LATER LEBEAU WILL GET TIRED OF CHANGING TOMLIN'S DIAPERS....HES GETTING TO OLD FOR TAHT SHIT....OTEHR THAN TEH DEFENSE AND BEN..THIS TEAM IS BEING MISHANDLED...COMPLETELY...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:22 pm

DonnieSteelers wrote:Not sure how you read run run run into what mummy posted, I think you might be the one who might be stuck in backwards by your reading things into shit that wasn't posted.. seems simple that mummy is blaming tomlin for destroying a superbowl team handed to him on a silver platter and has ruined it in 6 years ... he;s guilty of more than just destroying our run game , he destroyed both sides of the ball...even rooney admitted tomlin ruined the run game after they passed the ball all the time with arians and still lost badly ... rooney was forced to fire arians because he and tomlin both ignored rooneys mandate to run more .. you haven't been following the team?

Sure, Tomlin ruined it so good that the Rooney's gave him a new contract.

Sorry to be the one to tell you this but the new contract tells us that you are wrong about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:31 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:

Sorry to be the one to tell you this but the new contract tells us that you are wrong about that.

YOU SHOULD BE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW WHY TAHT CONTRACT WAS GIVEN....THEY ESSENTIALLY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO STICK WITH IT OR LOOK BAD....MIKE TOMLIN HAS DONE NOTHING BUT LOSE YEAR AFTER YEAR...HES DONE NOTHING TO BE AWARDED THAT CONTRACT....I REALLY STILL CANT BELIEVE YOU HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO ADMIT WHY HES THERE....AS LONG AS HE STAYS./.TEHS TEEELRS REALLY HAVE NO CHANCE...YOU MAY DISAGREE...BUT ITS JUST TEH TRUTH...MIKE TOMLIN DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES....AND COULD NEVER TURN A BAD OR MEDIOCRE TEAM INTO A GOOD TEAM...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:49 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

YOU SHOULD BE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW WHY TAHT CONTRACT WAS GIVEN....THEY ESSENTIALLY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO STICK WITH IT OR LOOK BAD....MIKE TOMLIN HAS DONE NOTHING BUT LOSE YEAR AFTER YEAR...HES DONE NOTHING TO BE AWARDED THAT CONTRACT....I REALLY STILL CANT BELIEVE YOU HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO ADMIT WHY HES THERE....AS LONG AS HE STAYS./.TEHS TEEELRS REALLY HAVE NO CHANCE...YOU MAY DISAGREE...BUT ITS JUST TEH TRUTH...MIKE TOMLIN DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES....AND COULD NEVER TURN A BAD OR MEDIOCRE TEAM INTO A GOOD TEAM...

I don't believe that the Rooney's run their organization that way. You don't luck your way into winning 6 Super Bowls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:14 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

I don't believe that the Rooney's run their organization that way. You don't luck your way into winning 6 Super Bowls.

YOU USE TO BE ABLE TO SAY THAT....NOT ANY MORE....AND 5 OF THOSE 6 BOWLS WERE WON WHEN TEHY PLAYE DTEH KINDA BALL I WANT THEM TO BE PLAYING....AND I WOULD MOST DEFINATELY CALL TEH 08 SUPER BOWL WIN.."LUCK"...BARRING A MIRIACLE LAST MINUTE CATCH THEYD OF LOST..IT WAS PURE LUCK HIS TOES CAME DOWN IN BOUNDS...AND ITS BEEN LOSERSVILLE EVER SINCE...I DONT SEE WHAT YOUR SEEING...AND HOW CAN YOU SAY THEY DONT RUN THEIR ORGANIZATION THAT WAY WHEN THEY ARE TEH VERY ONES THAT CREEATED THAT ILLEGAL RACIST RULE?...LET THEM GET TEH JOB ON THEIR OWN MERIT...NOT THEIR RACE...THEY HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO GET A MINORITY HEAD COACH...NONE...AND NO OTHER COACH WAS EVEN A CONSIDERATION EXCEPT A MINORITY....ITS OBVIOUSLY TEH BEST KEPT SECRET IN TEH COUNTRY....THEY SURE FOOLED YOU...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:46 am

Ronney had to step in and fire Arians and are now babysitting Tomlin , the contract is just a way for Rooney to save face and look stupid for having to fire the guy he hired .. think about it, he has no choice but to extend his contract, he let Cowher walk away because he was too cheap to pay him, if he was to fire tomlin now he would have egg on his face ... he's stuck with tomlin, thats why he took over and fired Arians, sorry to be the one to have to open your eyes to the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:40 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

YOU USE TO BE ABLE TO SAY THAT....NOT ANY MORE....AND 5 OF THOSE 6 BOWLS WERE WON WHEN TEHY PLAYE DTEH KINDA BALL I WANT THEM TO BE PLAYING....AND I WOULD MOST DEFINATELY CALL TEH 08 SUPER BOWL WIN.."LUCK"...BARRING A MIRIACLE LAST MINUTE CATCH THEYD OF LOST..IT WAS PURE LUCK HIS TOES CAME DOWN IN BOUNDS...AND ITS BEEN LOSERSVILLE EVER SINCE...I DONT SEE WHAT YOUR SEEING...AND HOW CAN YOU SAY THEY DONT RUN THEIR ORGANIZATION THAT WAY WHEN THEY ARE TEH VERY ONES THAT CREEATED THAT ILLEGAL RACIST RULE?...LET THEM GET TEH JOB ON THEIR OWN MERIT...NOT THEIR RACE...THEY HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO GET A MINORITY HEAD COACH...NONE...AND NO OTHER COACH WAS EVEN A CONSIDERATION EXCEPT A MINORITY....ITS OBVIOUSLY TEH BEST KEPT SECRET IN TEH COUNTRY....THEY SURE FOOLED YOU...

cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:11 pm

DonnieSteelers wrote:

Ronney had to step in and fire Arians and are now babysitting Tomlin , the contract is just a way for Rooney to save face and look stupid for having to fire the guy he hired .. think about it, he has no choice but to extend his contract, he let Cowher walk away because he was too cheap to pay him, if he was to fire tomlin now he would have egg on his face ... he's stuck with tomlin, thats why he took over and fired Arians, sorry to be the one to have to open your eyes to the truth.

I disagree. I'll leave it at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:32 pm

DonnieSteelers wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

Actually, there's no illegal racist rule whatsoever. All it does is say that while considering a new head coach that each NFL team is required to interview 1 minority coach.

Rooney Rule

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Rooney Rule, established in 2003,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] requires [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] teams to interview minority candidates for head coaching and senior football operation opportunities. It is often cited as an example of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Contents

[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]] History and Origin

The rule is named for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the owner of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the chairman of the league's diversity committee, and indirectly the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in general, due to the Steelers' long history of giving [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] opportunities to serve in team leadership roles.

The Rule was established to ensure that minority coaches, especially African Americans, were considered for high-level coaching positions. Until 1979, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was the only minority head coach in NFL history (which was during the league's early years in the 1920s) and by the time the Rule was implemented, only [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had ever held head coaching jobs (Only Dungy and Edwards were actively head coaching at the time of the Rule's implementation, though Shell and Green would later return to the sidelines as head coaches). Dungy in particular had struggled for years before getting a head coaching job; he was often promoted as a head coaching candidate by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] when Dungy was an assistant under Noll in the 1980s with the Steelers, but he would not become a head coach until 1996 when he took over the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]] Impact

Since the Rooney Rule was established, several NFL franchises have hired African American head coaches, including the Steelers themselves, who hired [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] before their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (The Steelers, however, had already interviewed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who is a Hispanic minority to fulfill the Rule before interviewing Tomlin, and Rooney himself contends that Tomlin's hiring did not result from the Rule).[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] At the start of the 2006 season, the overall percentage of African American coaches had jumped to 22%, up from 6% prior to the Rooney Rule.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:35 am

DonnieSteelers wrote:

I disagree. I'll leave it at that.

WELL IM PRETTY WELL DONE TALKING ABOUT MIKE TOMLIN EXCEPT FOR WHEN SOMETHING NEEDS DISCUSSED AFTER A GAME...EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIM AND WHAT I THINK OF HIS COACHING....AND ILL SAY IT ONE LAST TIME...I DOINT THINK HE SUCKS CAUSE HES BLACK...I JUST THINK HE SUCKS..TEH ONLY TIME IVE EVER BROUGHT RACE INTO IT IS WHEN I SPEEK OF HOW HE GOT TEH JOB..AND NOTHING MORE...IT IS WHAT IT IS..AND PRETENDING DONT MAKE IT NOT TRUE....SINCE THERES NOTHING I KAN DO ABOUT IT...ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT AND WATCH EVERYTHING I SAID COME TRUE IF SOMETHING ISNT DONE SOON..OR MAYBE HE FINANLLY HAS AN EPHIPHONY AND LEARNS HOW TO RUN A FOOTBALL TEAM AND WHAT PLAYERS HE NEEDS...ONE THINGS FOR CERTAIN HES BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH NOW....TAHT IF HES GONNA GET IT...IT BETTER HAPPEN SOON...HES ABOUT TO EITEHR HIT TEH WALL AND CRASH N BURN...OR BUST THROUGH IT AND GET IT...BUT HIS CHALLENGE FLAG LAST WEEK IN TEH 1ST GAME SHOWS ME TEH GUY DOESNT LEARN FOMR HIS PAST MISTAKES...HE JUST KEEPS ON DOIN' THEM OVER AN DOVER IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS.....TEH CHALLENGE FLAG IS JUST ONE OF MANY...WELL SEE....BUT HE AINT STOCKING THIS TEAM RITE...SIMPLE AS THAT...HE HAS ALLOWED SEVERAL REAL WEAKNESSES ON TEH TEAM....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:45 am

DonnieSteelers wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

Actually, there's no illegal racist rule whatsoever. All it does is say that while considering a new head coach that each NFL team is required to interview 1 minority coach.

Rooney Rule

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Rooney Rule, established in 2003,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] requires [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] teams to interview minority candidates for head coaching and senior football operation opportunities. It is often cited as an example of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Contents

[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]] History and Origin

The rule is named for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the owner of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the chairman of the league's diversity committee, and indirectly the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in general, due to the Steelers' long history of giving [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] opportunities to serve in team leadership roles.

The Rule was established to ensure that minority coaches, especially African Americans, were considered for high-level coaching positions. Until 1979, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was the only minority head coach in NFL history (which was during the league's early years in the 1920s) and by the time the Rule was implemented, only [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had ever held head coaching jobs (Only Dungy and Edwards were actively head coaching at the time of the Rule's implementation, though Shell and Green would later return to the sidelines as head coaches). Dungy in particular had struggled for years before getting a head coaching job; he was often promoted as a head coaching candidate by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] when Dungy was an assistant under Noll in the 1980s with the Steelers, but he would not become a head coach until 1996 when he took over the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]] Impact

Since the Rooney Rule was established, several NFL franchises have hired African American head coaches, including the Steelers themselves, who hired [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] before their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (The Steelers, however, had already interviewed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who is a Hispanic minority to fulfill the Rule before interviewing Tomlin, and Rooney himself contends that Tomlin's hiring did not result from the Rule).[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] At the start of the 2006 season, the overall percentage of African American coaches had jumped to 22%, up from 6% prior to the Rooney Rule.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WELL THERE YA' GO..TEHER IT IS IN BLACK AND WHITE..EVERYTHING IVE TRIED TO TELL YOU...YET YOU DENY BRISTLE AND PISS AND MOAN WHEN I SAY IT AND CALL ME A BAD PERSON...AND TAHT IS PURE BULLSHIT TEH RULE DIDNT COME INTO PLAY IN TOMLINS HIRING....PURE BULLSHIT....AND TAHT STATEMENT ABOUT THE STEELERS GIVING A LONG LINE OF HIGH LEVEL MINORITY COACHES JOBS IS BULLSHIT TO....TOMLIN IS TEH FIRST BLACK GUY THEYVE HAD IN 80 F'IN YEARS..IM SURE TEHRES SOME LOWER LEVEL BLACKS ON TEH STAFF..BUT ITS BULLSHIT..CANT SAY I EVER SEEN A B;LACK DEFENSIVE OR OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR EITHER...POSSIBLE THERE MITE A BEEN A COUPLE IM NOT SURE BUT IF THERE WA S..IT WASNT MANY.......AND WEVE ALREADY SEEN TEH EXAMPLES OF TEH ROONEYS LYING TO SAVE FACE....SUCH AS TEH FIRING OF BRUCE ARAINS..AMONG QUITE A FEW OTEHR EMBARASSING CAUGHT IN A LIE MOMENTS...YOUR PROBLEM IS YOU TAKE PEOPELS WORD AT FACE VALUE TO EASILY...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next