Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I REALLY HATE SAYING THIS, I HATE IT MORE TEN ANYONE THINKS.

2 posters

Go down

I REALLY HATE SAYING THIS, I HATE IT MORE TEN ANYONE THINKS. Empty I REALLY HATE SAYING THIS, I HATE IT MORE TEN ANYONE THINKS.

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:32 pm

The Browns can win either way, They are not going anyplace this year and ANYONE that knows football understands that, I love it when the Browns win but not now, this team would be a BIG TIME WINNER IF they would just get beat the reast of the season, they would be able to get so many extra draft picks if they ended the season with the #1 pick in the draft, and all they would have to do is just move down 4-5 maybe even 6 picks in the draft by trading that #1 pick in the 2013 NFL draft, hell odds are they could get their 2nd round pick back along with a 3rd or a 3rd in 2014 or even two 2nd's in 14 pluss one or two in the lower rounds, thy really need picks in the 2013 draft, this team is vry ,very close IMO, JUST GET THAT #1 PICK IN THE DRAFT!!! I have been a Browns fan since 1969 and I really want to see a Championship before I croak.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

I REALLY HATE SAYING THIS, I HATE IT MORE TEN ANYONE THINKS. Empty Re: I REALLY HATE SAYING THIS, I HATE IT MORE TEN ANYONE THINKS.

Post by Admin Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:00 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:The Browns can win either way, They are not going anyplace this year and ANYONE that knows football understands that, I love it when the Browns win but not now, this team would be a BIG TIME WINNER IF they would just get beat the reast of the season, they would be able to get so many extra draft picks if they ended the season with the #1 pick in the draft, and all they would have to do is just move down 4-5 maybe even 6 picks in the draft by trading that #1 pick in the 2013 NFL draft, hell odds are they could get their 2nd round pick back along with a 3rd or a 3rd in 2014 or even two 2nd's in 14 pluss one or two in the lower rounds, thy really need picks in the 2013 draft, this team is vry ,very close IMO, JUST GET THAT #1 PICK IN THE DRAFT!!! I have been a Browns fan since 1969 and I really want to see a Championship before I croak.
I question that theory. You guys been getting quality drafts picks for years..... maybe you should learn how to win???
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I REALLY HATE SAYING THIS, I HATE IT MORE TEN ANYONE THINKS. Empty Re: I REALLY HATE SAYING THIS, I HATE IT MORE TEN ANYONE THINKS.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Winning is all that matters. I said it last year when Wycked started this samething.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Dmounts wrote:Winning is all that matters. I said it last year when Wycked started this samething.
When a team has had a long history of not consistently winning.... management HAS to break the mental things that accept mediocre performance. Winning should be demanded, not just expected. Everyone has to be accountable for their part in it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:10 pm

Admin wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:The Browns can win either way, They are not going anyplace this year and ANYONE that knows football understands that, I love it when the Browns win but not now, this team would be a BIG TIME WINNER IF they would just get beat the reast of the season, they would be able to get so many extra draft picks if they ended the season with the #1 pick in the draft, and all they would have to do is just move down 4-5 maybe even 6 picks in the draft by trading that #1 pick in the 2013 NFL draft, hell odds are they could get their 2nd round pick back along with a 3rd or a 3rd in 2014 or even two 2nd's in 14 pluss one or two in the lower rounds, thy really need picks in the 2013 draft, this team is vry ,very close IMO, JUST GET THAT #1 PICK IN THE DRAFT!!! I have been a Browns fan since 1969 and I really want to see a Championship before I croak.
I question that theory. You guys been getting quality drafts picks for years..... maybe you should learn how to win???
They have had a couple of good drafts the past two years with the exception of a couple players, but no teams draft is 100%, no I want the #1 overall pick in 2013 and then trde down for picks, as I said this team isnt going anyplace, may as well get one more year of picks because this team is very close to taking off, they are the youngest in the league, we need one more good draft, I dont care what anyone says at this point and with Haslam taking over you can damn well expect some great things happening after December 30th. YEAH, I said this team is very close to being very competetive AGAINST ANYONE.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down