Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are You Ready for Some Football?!!!

2 posters

Go down

Are You Ready for Some Football?!!! Empty Are You Ready for Some Football?!!!

Post by Shard Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:10 pm

My bags are packed, I've got a few seats reserved in a friend's stadium loft and am headed to the airport this afternoon to fly down to Glendale. Everything kind of came together this last couple of days. I've got a #60 Unger wolfgrey jersey that just arrived on Wednesday (I packed it and my Wilson jersey - I'm trying to hold back my expectations, but after what I've personally seen over the last few months, and the last few years of following this young man's (RW) collegiate career, that is a very difficult task). I'm not going to repeat all the stats, hopes and dreams that we are all already aware of. Rather, I'm headed down to the prey-bird's nest to participate in our fledgling 2012 Seahawks first hunt, and while I anticipate that there will be a triumphant feasting upon the flesh of our foes, I don't expect it to be a quick or clean kill, but I do expect to feed.

Go Seahawks!
Shard
Shard

Back to top Go down

Are You Ready for Some Football?!!! Empty Re: Are You Ready for Some Football?!!!

Post by Toddseahawks Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Shard wrote:My bags are packed, I've got a few seats reserved in a friend's stadium loft and am headed to the airport this afternoon to fly down to Glendale. Everything kind of came together this last couple of days. I've got a #60 Unger wolf grey jersey that just arrived on Wednesday (I packed it and my Wilson jersey - I'm trying to hold back my expectations, but after what I've personally seen over the last few months, and the last few years of following this young man's (RW) collegiate career, that is a very difficult task). I'm not going to repeat all the stats, hopes and dreams that we are all already aware of. Rather, I'm headed down to the prey-bird's nest to participate in our fledgling 2012 Seahawks first hunt, and while I anticipate that there will be a triumphant feasting upon the flesh of our foes, I don't expect it to be a quick or clean kill, but I do expect to feed.

Go Seahawks!

Horrible play calling in the final moments. Pete better get his shit together...right now.We should have won that game!!!
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Are You Ready for Some Football?!!! Empty Re: Are You Ready for Some Football?!!!

Post by Shard Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:46 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:
Shard wrote:My bags are packed, I've got a few seats reserved in a friend's stadium loft and am headed to the airport this afternoon to fly down to Glendale. Everything kind of came together this last couple of days. I've got a #60 Unger wolf grey jersey that just arrived on Wednesday (I packed it and my Wilson jersey - I'm trying to hold back my expectations, but after what I've personally seen over the last few months, and the last few years of following this young man's (RW) collegiate career, that is a very difficult task). I'm not going to repeat all the stats, hopes and dreams that we are all already aware of. Rather, I'm headed down to the prey-bird's nest to participate in our fledgling 2012 Seahawks first hunt, and while I anticipate that there will be a triumphant feasting upon the flesh of our foes, I don't expect it to be a quick or clean kill, but I do expect to feed.

Go Seahawks!

Horrible play calling in the final moments. Pete better get his shit together...right now.We should have won that game!!!

Play call was okay, execution was horrible,...it's being adjusted. Cards pulled another luck hitch out today!
Shard
Shard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down