Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steelers are ready for Johnny football Sunday...

3 posters

Go down

Steelers are ready for Johnny football Sunday... Empty Steelers are ready for Johnny football Sunday...

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:15 pm

Nobody believes that Hoyer is going to play the whole game without help.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Steelers are ready for Johnny football Sunday... Empty Re: Steelers are ready for Johnny football Sunday...

Post by Admin Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:33 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:Nobody believes that Hoyer is going to play the whole game without help.
 Manziel could give Steeler defense some problems. Could being keyword. Dick Lebeau just owns rookie QBs though.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Steelers are ready for Johnny football Sunday... Empty Re: Steelers are ready for Johnny football Sunday...

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:28 am

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:Nobody believes that Hoyer is going to play the whole game without help.
 Manziel could give Steeler defense some problems. Could being keyword. Dick Lebeau just owns rookie QBs though.
I think Hoyer has earned the respect that he needs to be the starting QB for the rest of the season.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:48 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
I think Hoyer has earned the respect that he needs to be the starting QB for the rest of the season.
 Hoyer did a hell of a job. I think he has earned the QB position, but it's gonna be tuff to not get something out of the money the pay Manziel.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:19 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
 Hoyer did a hell of a job. I think he has earned the QB position, but it's gonna be tuff to not get something out of the money the pay Manziel.

I'm currious why Tomlin let Hoyer leave the Steelers when Landry Jones stinks so bad.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:35 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:

Manziel will play eventually, no doubt about that, but unless Hoyer melts down or gets injured it will be in special situations only like rollouts, QB draws and so fourth, they need him to get game time experience and used to the speed of the NFL, but I still think Manziel is going to be nothing but a glorified backup his entire career, he just cant throw a consistent spiral.

Unless the rookie Shawn Connor from S. Carolina steps it up the Browns still needs a backup QB, I hsave no faith at all in the kid from A & M, he couldnt throw the ball consistently in college either.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down