Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for some football???

Go down

Are you ready for some football??? Empty Are you ready for some football???

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:06 pm

The NFL season one kicks off tonight with the Cowboy's at the Giants. This is the first Wednesday night game that I'm aware of- I thought they started on Thursday nights.

Back to top Go down

Are you ready for some football??? Empty Re: Are you ready for some football???

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:09 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:The NFL season one kicks off tonight with the Cowboy's at the Giants. This is the first Wednesday night game that I'm aware of- I thought they started on Thursday nights.

Blame the Democrats...the NFL moved it so as not to interfere with the President's convention speech.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:30 pm

cafealamo wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:The NFL season one kicks off tonight with the Cowboy's at the Giants. This is the first Wednesday night game that I'm aware of- I thought they started on Thursday nights.

Blame the Democrats...the NFL moved it so as not to interfere with the President's convention speech.

No thank you. I do not discuss politics on the Steelers board. Of course I think you were just being facetious. I would suggest that anyone who wants to discuss politics to come over to the "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" page. I've been starting a firestorm over there. Seems like some do not understand what that page was set up for. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:40 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
cafealamo wrote:

No thank you. I do not discuss politics on the Steelers board. Of course I think you were just being facetious. I would suggest that anyone who wants to discuss politics to come over to the "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" page. I've been starting a firestorm over there. Seems like some do not understand what that page was set up for. lol!

No, I was being serious. I read that the NFL was asked to move the game to Wednesday so as not to interfere with the President's speech on Thursday. So, in my eye, more football than political\. I will certainly strive to keep my political comments to the Unnecessary Roughness page.

I certainly enjoy the brou-ha-ha that goes on there, even if I don't comment much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:55 pm

cafealamo wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
cafealamo wrote:

No, I was being serious. I read that the NFL was asked to move the game to Wednesday so as not to interfere with the President's speech on Thursday. So, in my eye, more football than political\. I will certainly strive to keep my political comments to the Unnecessary Roughness page.

I certainly enjoy the brou-ha-ha that goes on there, even if I don't comment much.

Well, I enjoy your comments even though we don't always see eye-to-eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:48 am

Blame the Dems for everything, it won't change the fact that 8 years of Bush and Pubes led to most of our problems.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:37 pm

RLON39 wrote:Blame the Dems for everything, it won't change the fact that 8 years of Bush and Pubes led to most of our problems.

Dude, come over to my board and we can talk politics. Not here. I will tell you the truth on that matter. You might now like it though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down