Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good news/bad news...

+5
JnC4GB
milani
RingoCStarrQB
duck
MB20
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Good news/bad news... - Page 2 Empty Re: Good news/bad news...

Post by JnC4GB Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:07 pm

"It's sad that empty-headed intolerant attitudes, ignorance and blind anger like yours have so poisoned the political discourse in this country"

::cough:: Ahem...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And...
"it's sad what that and the hardcore unhinged right you are clearly a part of have done to the Republican party. Ruining it for everyone. What used to be the lunatic fringe nows runs the party platform."
Fixed that for you!

And I may not be young, but I'll never "grow up" grandpa. Let me put it this way...I'd rather be a dick than an old crank. jocolor

Finally, those weren't "talking points" --that was a list of achievements. Y'know, deeds that were done. YOUR screed, on the other hand, read like a line-by-line recap of the past 3 years of "Fox and Friends." Reverand Wright, college transcripts, teleprompter, etc. etc. blah, blah, blah. Y'know, GOP talking points. And one more thing, I'm not angry; I am bemused. Cool
You, however, are deeply and hopelessly delusional.Suspect
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Good news/bad news... - Page 2 Empty What did Tiberius say that was so wrong?

Post by ffaralli Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:51 pm

I think the dude said it as he sees it.

And what did he actually lie about....nearly everything he said about President O'bozo is pretty much a fact.

Look at his voting record (Tiberius), I think he's pretty level headed. Not a Democrat or a Republican zealot. The guy has voted for presidents of both parties over the years. To me, he seems balanced.

JNC, to quote DeNiro in 'Goodfellas', "you disrespected the man a little bit. Yes, ya did."

But as HD says, either way we get the shaft. The middle class loses either way. Both parties are in the pockets of the special interest groups.

But you gotta ask, who's the lesser of two evils? I'm really beginning to think Romney is.

And Tiberius, very well-done.

Now back to football.

FF

ffaralli

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Debating which presidential candidate is better qualified to serve our country is like debating which ant is more capable of pulling a dump truck out of quicksand.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:53 pm

JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:15 am

ffaralli wrote:I think the dude said it as he sees it.

And what did he actually lie about....nearly everything he said about President O'bozo is pretty much a fact.

Look at his voting record (Tiberius), I think he's pretty level headed. Not a Democrat or a Republican zealot. The guy has voted for presidents of both parties over the years. To me, he seems balanced.

JNC, to quote DeNiro in 'Goodfellas', "you disrespected the man a little bit. Yes, ya did."

But as HD says, either way we get the shaft. The middle class loses either way. Both parties are in the pockets of the special interest groups.

But you gotta ask, who's the lesser of two evils? I'm really beginning to think Romney is.

And Tiberius, very well-done.

Now back to football.

FF

Thank you, ffaralli. I appreciate that. Basic adult common sense and open 20/20 eyes are so refreshing to see. In life period, not just politics. This JNC came in ranting and claimed to be done with me in the first response. That didn't last past that first response. Self-discipline. Another thing lacking in too many people. Life is too short to try to reason with angry and unhinged, indoctrinated hardcore zealots who vote in complete blind ideogical lockstep for somebody with nothing more behind the thought process than whether there's a D or an R beside their name, and whether or not the media thinks he's "cool" and can hang with the celebrity hipsters. Qualifications or total lack thereof (and the effect on the country as a result) are totally irrelevant. Or such tired and mindless mantras as, 'it's Fox News' fault' (God what has happened to this country?) as the rest of the media in the country worships at the alter of the guy and does their damndest to protect him 24/7. Any outlet that doesn't is considered the problem by the indoctrinated zealots who enable him, and calls go out for them to be shut down by said zealots. I've seen that kind of mentality before. Nazi Germany, Soviet Union, China, Cuba, Venezuela, N. Korea, you get the idea. Anybody disagreeing with the dear leader and who dares to point out things the rest of them refuse to, is not to be tolerated.

But meanwhile, in the real world, it's Obama and his devoted and indoctrinated enablers who are the problem. I didn't see it myself at first. I was intellectually lazy and foolish in 2008, and with all of the hype, the hoopla, the grand speeches and the rest, I bought it all, hook, line and sinker. I never looked into the guy before voting. I took him and the media at their word. Everything seemed so right. I was suckered, as many were. The speeches were carefully constructed to mask the hard-left agenda behind the soaring rhetoric, and whatever did get out by accident was ignored or quickly smoothed over by the media. I bought it. I won't again. I'm a registered Democrat but I'm an American first. I'm a traditional Democrat, not a hardcore off the rails leftist, indoctrinated in the asinine ideology and policies of 1960s radicalism and who's prime directive is to turn everything America was built on upside down and eventually render the Constitution and founding documents completely irrelevant as well. These people for the time being at least have taken control of the Democratic party and they now have one of their own kind (with a couple of extra ideological twists of his own) in the Oval Office. For four more months only, I hope. I also hope baked babbling nuts and blatant liars like Pelosi, Reid and Wasserman-Schultz will soon follow. They are making a mockery of the Democratic party. This isn't the Democratic party I grew up on, and it isn't the Democratic party my parents voted for. This is the 1960s counter-culture party all grown up. Physically, at least. Unfortunately, they still think there's a party going on, and this time it's inside the walls of DC. Complete and total gross irresponsibility, and they seem to be proud of it.
Tiberius
Tiberius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:24 am

duck wrote:Debating which presidential candidate is better qualified to serve our country is like debating which ant is more capable of pulling a dump truck out of quicksand.

I think at the very very least, the Romney ant would be pulling on the dump truck with all his might, rather than adding yet more weight to the dump truck and making it sink yet further while telling the country it's coming out.
Tiberius
Tiberius

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:19 am

Tiberius wrote:
duck wrote:Debating which presidential candidate is better qualified to serve our country is like debating which ant is more capable of pulling a dump truck out of quicksand.

I think at the very very least, the Romney ant would be pulling on the dump truck with all his might, rather than adding yet more weight to the dump truck and making it sink yet further while telling the country it's coming out.

Perhaps, Tiberius. But how much more successful would that Romney ant be than his rival?

Sadly, that's my point.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] No--no, JnC...you look just fine. Lucid overall, artfully compelling in your factual presentation, fastidiously objective and, above all--infinitely open-minded... You've come through this debate clearly the victor and without a scratch, my friend... Pay no attention to any of these other assholes making the claim otherwise. I particularly like the way you responded to your opponent's opening summary documentation in support of his thesis by going straight for the throat in an all out personal attack without any offering in the way of a rebuttal of a single evidentiary point... That's not the sign of a man cupping his balls with one hand and the other with it's thumb firmly planted wrist-deep up his own ass at all, is what I'm sayin'... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Hey HD, suck it.
"Documentation"? LOL! Seriously. Laugh Out. Fucking Loud.

I know you get your jagg going from drawing accolades from the turnip truck brigade, but really sir, this is a pathetic effort on your part. You actually thought I'd bite on this dime store shite? Have you learned NOTHING after all these years? Feh.

"Documentation"?! Jeezus! Pardon me while I piss myself laughing.

JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:44 pm

JnC4GB wrote:Hey HD, suck it.
"Documentation"? LOL! Seriously. Laugh Out. Fucking Loud.

I know you get your jagg going from drawing accolades from the turnip truck brigade, but really sir, this is a pathetic effort on your part. You actually thought I'd bite on this dime store shite? Have you learned NOTHING after all these years? Feh.

"Documentation"?! Jeezus! Pardon me while I piss myself laughing.

LOL! Seriously, my friend... My advice to you is to completely abandon this thread and hope the stench soon clears and is forgotten of your improbable effort to try to turn a royal flush from the pair of deuces you chose to deal yourself... Lick your wounds, take solice in the fact that I like you and take no interest in further embarrassing you and come back to live another day...hopefully in a topic where you don't demonstrate such sea legs that you can actually feel comfortable focusing on something resembling substance rather than style, eh? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:29 am

Focus on "substance" eh?

I fully realize that coming here and expecting reading comprehension and critical thinking skills is a sad joke. That said, scroll back and you will note that I am the only person that posted any actual hard facts. Everything else has been nothing but hyperbolic opinion.

If you think that I believe that me going to the trouble to write a 2,000 word essay that rebuts, point-by-point, everything any old crank vomits up on a football message board will validate my beliefs for you, then you are an complete idiot.

But I know you are not an idiot. A few other things, sure, but not an idiot. And neither am I, my friend. So, in short, put your hoops away HD 'cause this dog ain't jumping through 'em. afro
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by KBen Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:27 am

KBen
KBen

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:03 am

This may shock you KB, but I hear ya, man. Yours and Duck's complaint is legitimate.

But up only to a point. A BIG ASS point to be sure, but there's still enough genuine differences to make this shit still matter. I may be a dreamer, but it is my hope that with a second term won the opposition will finally play at least a little ball and do something of worth besides trying to "defeat Obama." I've found the paralyzation of work to be almost as disheartening as your guy's point regarding the systematic failure of the entire process. And that problem can only be repaired in two ways: by incremental, painfully slow progress or by its complete and total destruction.
For everybody's sake I hope we end up going with the former.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Really just love this guy... He's his own man in an industry/world full of fakes, frauds and fucksticks... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:42 pm

_HD_ wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Really just love this guy... He's his own man in an industry/world full of fakes, frauds and fucksticks... Cool

No doubt, and I concur with Eastwood completely. This was the biggest con job ever laid on the American people. This country needs to quit electing people on the strength of Hollywood-approved soaring rainbow-colored speeches full of fairy tales, bright shiny objects and over the top false promises that couldn't be delivered even if the unqualified guy in way over his head actually intended on trying. This one even tries passing off repeatedly tried and failed garbage from throughout the last century and calls it "moving forward," in between bringing out successful presidents from 20 years past to try and help him pull his big boy pants up. Of course many like the intellectual giants in Hollywood still think he walks on water, despite how often he's come up wet while trying. Everything's the other side's fault. Dear Leader Obama is never wrong and always tries to work with the other side. Particularly strong examples of this came during his first two years when he had complete control of it all, gleefully rammed through everything he could and told the other side to talk to the hand. Now that he's no longer had complete control since the mid-terms due to his atrocious actions, behavior and policies those first two years, naturally it's been the other side of the aisle that's to blame for everything since. What a disgrace.

Tiberius
Tiberius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Tiberius
Tiberius

Back to top Go down

Post by KBen Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:31 pm

This one even tries passing off repeatedly tried
and failed garbage from throughout the last century and calls it "moving
forward," in between bringing out successful presidents from 20 years past
to try and help him pull his big boy pants up. Of course many like the
intellectual giants in Hollywood still think he walks on water, despite
how often he's come up wet while trying. Everything's the other side's
fault.

sounds just like every bit of the tripe that's spewed off both wings of the little minded Republicrat fascist propaganda radio shows...

plus, forgive me if I'm wrong, but you really have a strong Mini-stank to your attempts at dissension laying, so to speak...if true, wha's'up little shit slinger ?
Laughing

Last edited by KBen on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fuck you Im drunk)
KBen
KBen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:39 am

KBen wrote:This one even tries passing off repeatedly tried
fault.

sounds just like every bit of the tripe that's spewed off both wings of the little minded Republicrat fascist propaganda radio shows...

plus, forgive me if I'm wrong, but you really have a strong Mini-stank to your attempts at dissension laying, so to speak...if true, wha's'up little shit slinger ?
Laughing

LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:55 pm

KBen wrote: you really have a strong Mini-stank to your attempts at dissension laying, so to speak...if true, wha's'up little shit slinger ?

Oh wow. If that's true I gotta give a tip of the hat. Also if true, someone please help me remove the lure from the side of my cheek. I bit the fucker hard.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawildboar Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:10 pm

AND...
the economy has added 532,000 manufacturing jobs since January 2010 – the strongest growth for any 30-month period since June 1989.

And I haven't even mentioned his saving GM versus his opponent's "Let Detriot go bankrupt." line of reasoning...

Am I claiming a massive success? No.
But the label of "failure" is a dirty fucking lie.

JnC, it looks like there's hope for you...Bush & Co. handed Obama the wheel of the car as the rear bumper cleared the final road before the cliff. They couldn't get out of town and distance themselves from the stench they created fast enough. Two F#$%^ed up wars that we didn't need that crushed our economy on top of tax cuts we could ill afford and the next think you know Bush is muttering "This sucker could go down!" LOL no SHEET Sherlock!

But it's all Obama's fault...I can see meth is still an issue in America.

Obama got dealt a shit hand, sadly he played it like he got dealt a shit hand. Which is not what I would hope for but it's better than the disaster known as Romney & Ryan.
Dawildboar
Dawildboar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Dawildboar wrote:AND...
the economy has added 532,000 manufacturing jobs since January 2010 – the strongest growth for any 30-month period since June 1989.

And I haven't even mentioned his saving GM versus his opponent's "Let Detriot go bankrupt." line of reasoning...

JnC, it looks like there's hope for you...Bush & Co. handed Obama the wheel of the car as the rear bumper cleared the final road before the cliff. They couldn't get out of town and distance themselves from the stench they created fast enough. Two F#$%^ed up wars that we didn't need that crushed our economy on top of tax cuts we could ill afford and the next think you know Bush is muttering "This sucker could go down!" LOL no SHEET Sherlock!

Obama got dealt a shit hand, sadly he played it like he got dealt a shit hand. Which is not what I would hope for but it's better than the disaster known as Romney & Ryan.

Speaking of suckers...it looks like we have another marginal thinker here who buys into the establishment's effort to produce polarized thought... cheers

Just remember this my friend... Winner's by definition don't need excuses for failure, do they? Winners take chicken shit--and most often find a way to produce chicken salad. The deficit is crucifying the prospects for meaningful growth in this economy...and corporate america has ZERO confidence that this president *gets it* and with four more years do anything but continue to add to the horror that he's sent on it's parabolic spiral out of control...but yeah--that's somebody else's fault, right? For the weak, it always is. Typical Liberal... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:28 pm

KBen wrote:This one even tries passing off repeatedly tried
fault.

Laughing

I see no reason for personal insults, but it's looking to be par for the course, unsurprisingly and unfortunately. I can also assure you I bathe regularly and I don't stink. A mini stink or any other amount.
Tiberius
Tiberius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:38 pm

_HD_ wrote:
Dawildboar wrote:AND...

Speaking of suckers...it looks like we have another marginal thinker here who buys into the establishment's effort to produce polarized thought... cheers

Just remember this my friend... Winner's by definition don't need excuses for failure, do they? Winners take chicken shit--and most often find a way to produce chicken salad. The deficit is crucifying the prospects for meaningful growth in this economy...and corporate america has ZERO confidence that this president *gets it* and with four more years do anything but continue to add to the horror that he's sent on it's parabolic spiral out of control...but yeah--that's somebody else's fault, right? For the weak, it always is. Typical Liberal... Cool

Now you're really gonna tick off followers of ObamAcorn. Things like CBO charts that show in plain view distasteful things like reality don't generally fly well in Obamanation. It's like being on the jury during the OJ Simpson trial. The man is simply not guilty of anything, and that's that. The bloody glove that is our current economy/debt/deficit was planted by George W. Fuhrman. Four more years of Barack Obama and in 2016 we'll be hearing exactly what we're hearing now, which is exactly what we heard in 2008, and the same zealots will be frothing at the mouth in continued blind support.
Tiberius
Tiberius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Tiberius
Tiberius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:41 pm

Tiberius
Tiberius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next