Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

playing possum?

3 posters

Go down

playing possum? Empty playing possum?

Post by bowlerman422 Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:38 pm

I don't know weather the Jets are playing possum until the regular season. Or that they are really bad.Question

bowlerman422

Back to top Go down

playing possum? Empty Re: playing possum?

Post by wassejet Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:11 pm

bowlerman422 wrote:I don't know weather the Jets are playing possum until the regular season. Or that they are really bad.Question

I can't think of any reason why the Jets would intentionally want to look bad. You go through training camp trying to perfect plays. Doesn't stand to reason that you wouldn't want the plays you've practiced to succeed. So my vote is that the Jets are really bad!

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:55 pm

If they are playing possum, they need to go to Hollywood and win some Oscars. That's some real time playing I see.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:51 pm

I think losing Bill Callahan really hurt the offensive line for the Jets he was doing as pretty good job went he was the offense of line coach. Either way Jets need to fix the RT, find a back up LT, Cause the brick really haven't been player so well either. Brandon Moore is 32 now might want to draft a RG, soon.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down