Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ike is playing pissed

Go down

Ike is playing pissed Empty Ike is playing pissed

Post by RLON39 Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:08 pm

Great game thus far...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Ike is playing pissed Empty Re: Ike is playing pissed

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:46 pm

RLON39 wrote:Great game thus far...

Good for him, but why does it take a piss poor game and some criticism for him to play good?

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Why? You're not going to like my answer...the coaching staff, namely Mike Tomlin, has done a shitty job of motivating and preparing this team...hopefully, the turn it around.

I personally want to know why we hold on every return.

Also, what was with the drops....Wallace has four drops, officially three thanks to the inconclusive review. Foote dropped an easy INT. Batch dropped a definite touchdown. This team is hard to watch, but, being that my wife insisted on putting the game on, she, not I, supported the National Finesse League...lol

Loved to see Dwyer grind out the win like Bettis...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:24 am

RLON39 wrote:Why? You're not going to like my answer...the coaching staff, namely Mike Tomlin, has done a shitty job of motivating and preparing this team...hopefully, the turn it around.

I personally want to know why we hold on every return.

Also, what was with the drops....Wallace has four drops, officially three thanks to the inconclusive review. Foote dropped an easy INT. Batch dropped a definite touchdown. This team is hard to watch, but, being that my wife insisted on putting the game on, she, not I, supported the National Finesse League...lol

Loved to see Dwyer grind out the win like Bettis...

Tomlin has been absolutely horrible this year. He hasn't been a good leader as the HC. He has basically given his assistants all the say and has done nothing to overrule them. And that display of ST's tonight was ridiculous. It pissed me off that Tomlin just stood over on the sidelines with a blank look on his face with hardly any emotion when almost every single return had a holding call. Tomlin needs to be called in on the carpet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down