Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bum "QB" Bruised, Not Broken

3 posters

Go down

Bum "QB" Bruised, Not Broken Empty Bum "QB" Bruised, Not Broken

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]We have seen the future, and it ain't Bad Newz Vick!!
Bring on Foles; he looked pretty good vs. the Pats
!!

Back to top Go down

Bum "QB" Bruised, Not Broken Empty Re: Bum "QB" Bruised, Not Broken

Post by LRJets Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Vick is a gifted athlete and as fast as the wind. At about 218 lbs., just not thick enough to venture into open fields in the NFL. It's his style of play. I hope RG III learns from this.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm

LRJets wrote:Vick is a gifted athlete and as fast as the wind. At about 218 lbs., just not thick enough to venture into open fields in the NFL. It's his style of play. I hope RG III learns from this.

r=green]]Problem is, he's about as smart as the wind, too![/size][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Niss Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:15 am

Boy Kev...you're in it for the long haul with this board aren't ya? I popped in on the Dallas board...LOL...it's hard to even muster a reply cuz ya know it's kinda like talking to yourself....OUT LOUD.lol!
Niss
Niss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:58 am

Niss wrote:Boy Kev...you're in it for the long haul with this board aren't ya? I popped in on the Dallas board...LOL...it's hard to even muster a reply cuz ya know it's kinda like talking to yourself....OUT LOUD.lol!

I know, right?! It's kinda weird.. WHEN i disagree with myself, which is often..I can't do it on here, or what would... I, think?
On a side note- DO I think?? Too metaphysical for me (or me!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:52 pm

LRJets wrote:Vick is a gifted athlete and as fast as the wind. At about 218 lbs., just not thick enough to venture into open fields in the NFL. It's his style of play. I hope RG III learns from this.

I wont forgive a player who hung mans best friends....who would die for us without a question. He should have been banished for life...strickened from all books. FUCK VICK!!!!!!!!May he rot in hell......jmo....
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:54 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:

I wont forgive a player who hung mans best friends....who would die for us without a question. He should have been banished for life...strickened from all books. FUCK VICK!!!!!!!!May he rot in hell......jmo....

PS... i would gladly see the hawks go 0- 16 TO SEE HIM BURN. iT SICKENS ME....AS IT SDHOULD MOST!!!
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:10 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:
Toddseahawks wrote:

PS... i would gladly see the hawks go 0- 16 TO SEE HIM BURN. iT SICKENS ME....AS IT SDHOULD MOST!!!

Besides all that.. He SUCKS as a quarterback!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:04 pm

Obama eats dogs.

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:19 am

Todd, I wasn't even referring to Vick's dog-killing days. He's a scumbag to the Nth degree.

Some people make mistakes of the moment. Vick's acts were pre-meditated, and very well thought out. I cannot believe an owner would even consider signing him, no less a sneaker company etc. using him to endorse their products.

Some say everyone deserves a second chance. Vick should have a second chance. In the one hour he should be spending each day in the yard of some prison for life.

BTW...as far as dogs go, "Don't opt, adopt!"
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:39 am

by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Today at 6:19 am

Todd, I wasn't even referring to Vick's dog-killing days. He's a scumbag to the Nth degree

I dunno..
Bad Newz kinda grows on you.. like a fungus!!
Fortunately, there's a special soap for that
Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down