Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE ROOKIE LB FROM NEVADA

3 posters

Go down

THE ROOKIE LB FROM NEVADA Empty THE ROOKIE LB FROM NEVADA

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:49 pm

So far in the early going I really like what I see from the rookie LB from Nevada James-Michael Johnson, so far the kid is all over the place and IMO is a great find not only because Fajita ( or however you spell his name) may be suspended for 3 games but is also quicker and faster then Scott Fajita and that is EXACTLY what the Browns need at the OLB spot, now they need someone at the other side, the OLB position killed the Browns on D last season, they are almost 2 steps too slow on the run and cant handle the short pass, Fajita being suspended is starting to look like a blessing if Johnson can keep playing and improving over the next couple weeks, Fajita is a good special teams player but he just dont have the quickness and speed it takes to be the #1 OLB on D.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

THE ROOKIE LB FROM NEVADA Empty Re: THE ROOKIE LB FROM NEVADA

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:52 pm

BTW, a couple of the DB's dont look too bad either.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:16 pm

I can't wait to see the season start to see some of these guys play.Smile
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:48 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:I can't wait to see the season start to see some of these guys play.Smile

I'm looking forward to watching some of my guys kick the living crap out of some of they're guys. lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:36 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
Toddseahawks wrote:I can't wait to see the season start to see some of these guys play.Smile

I'm looking forward to watching some of my guys kick the living crap out of some of they're guys. lol! lol! lol!
I bet you cant, especially the old head hunters Harrison and Shakalaka zulu or however you say his name, both of them are on playing pretty much on fumes now.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:08 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:

I bet you cant, especially the old head hunters Harrison and Shakalaka zulu or however you say his name, both of them are on playing pretty much on fumes now.

Dude, we've already reloaded and retooled for the next beating. Prepare. LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:58 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:

I was gonna say something to him, but... really... I'll just giggle awhile. I'm still laughing over "too Physical". afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:58 pm

foghorn wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:

I was gonna say something to him, but... really... I'll just giggle awhile. I'm still laughing over "too Physical". afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Well if you are talking about the Joe Haden getting booted out of practice then you dont understand the concept of a practice called no contact drills, if thats the case then we are the ones that are laughing.lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! study
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:21 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
foghorn wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:

Well if you are talking about the Joe Haden getting booted out of practice then you dont understand the concept of a practice called no contact drills, if thats the case then we are the ones that are laughing.lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! study
You have to be the easiest Browns fan to get riled.... You seem to want to argue about everything. Fact is... the past few years, your receivers have been stone handed pansies. Guy get a slight pull from behind and your coach goes ballistic. Maybe the reason the Browns haven't been competitive is they have forgotten football HAS physical contact in it. I've heard NOTHING but crying from yous about Harrison's hits, Polamalu's hits... hell anyone who hits a brown should be banned from the league. truth is... you guys suck for a reason..... you have NO attitude! Other than the fans... There is no fight in Browns football. Otto Graham would kick your ass for defending the attitude that exists now!
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:43 pm

foghorn wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:

Laugh all you want, I wasnt the one posting about football being physical, although it must be pretty tough when a QB has to drug the ladies and have his body guards hold them down because they are still too PHYSICAL to handle while druged and drunk as hell.lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Philly showed the browns where no contact drills get you. If you can't take a semi hard hit from a team mate you sure can't take an all out hit at game speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:17 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
foghorn wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:

Laugh all you want, I wasnt the one posting about football being physical, although it must be pretty tough when a QB has to drug the ladies and have his body guards hold them down because they are still too PHYSICAL to handle while druged and drunk as hell.lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
The part in huge orange.... it makes no sense in the topic that was being discussed. In a true loser fashion, you reverted to insulting words- that are just plain old, stupid and not valid in the discussion. Bravo wycked... now go take your meds.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down