Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olympics update

3 posters

Go down

Olympics update Empty Olympics update

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:22 pm

The gold medal winner in mens trampoline was from China. his name was Dong Dong.... I repeat, his name was Dong Dong Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down

Olympics update Empty Re: Olympics update

Post by foghorn Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:25 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:The gold medal winner in mens trampoline was from China. his name was Dong Dong.... I repeat, his name was Dong Dong Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I had heard his younger brother "Ding" just didn't have it in him! afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:52 am

foghorn wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:The gold medal winner in mens trampoline was from China. his name was Dong Dong.... I repeat, his name was Dong Dong Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I had heard his younger brother "Ding" just didn't have it in him! afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

He also had that brother who played in the movie, Sixteen Candles....Long Duck Dong......The Donger....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:34 pm

His cousin plays MLB, you may have heard of him, SammySock Asingle, no mater how far he hits the ball the manager just cant get him to run any further then to 1st base, even when he hits it over the wall.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:38 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:His cousin plays MLB, you may have heard of him, SammySock Asingle, no mater how far he hits the ball the manager just cant get him to run any further then to 1st base, even when he hits it over the wall.

Ummmm, WHAT?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down