Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Injury update.

Go down

Injury update. Empty Injury update.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Jones maybe as soon as this weekend...  Cobb has PCL.   Could have been worse.  May make it back late in the season...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Injury update. Empty Re: Injury update.

Post by milani Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:10 pm

_HD_ wrote:Jones maybe as soon as this weekend...  Cobb has PCL.   Could have been worse.  May make it back late in the season...

It appears every game the walking wounded increase and may eventually turn into the walking dead. I know ARod criticized Elam's hit on Cobb. But as I recall it looks almost exactly the same hit that Al Harris put on Adrian Peterson in 2007 except from the other side. Everyone jumped on Al but he was just trying stop the best runner in football. If he tries to just grab AP at full speed he gets run over and AP probably scores. AP must a number of games after that also.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:10 pm

_HD_ wrote:Jones maybe as soon as this weekend...  Cobb has PCL.   Could have been worse.  May make it back late in the season...

It appears every game the walking wounded increase and may eventually turn into the walking dead. I know ARod criticized Elam's hit on Cobb. But as I recall it looks almost exactly the same hit that Al Harris put on Adrian Peterson in 2007 except from the other side. Everyone jumped on Al but he was just trying stop the best runner in football. If he tries to just grab AP at full speed he gets run over and AP probably scores. AP missed a number of games after that also.

Last edited by milani on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:53 pm

milani wrote:

It appears every game the walking wounded increase and may eventually turn into the walking dead. I know ARod criticized Elam's hit on Cobb. But as I recall it looks almost exactly the same hit that Al Harris put on Adrian Peterson in 2007 except from the other side. Everyone jumped on Al but he was just trying stop the best runner in football. If he tries to just grab AP at full speed he gets run over and AP probably scores. AP must a number of games after that also.
Rodgers should just STFU and do his job...  This is football for God's sake.   I'm really starting to tire of his whining...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down