Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 draft

Go down

2012 draft Empty 2012 draft

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:23 pm

What will it take to get the #2 draft pick. I'm hearing our #1 and #2 pick.

Back to top Go down

2012 draft Empty 2012 draft

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:59 pm

No need for the Browns to trade up, stay right where they are unless someone offers some serious picks, even if they don't grab a QB with the 4th pick there are still some good looking QB talent out there that could still be around with the 22nd pick or ever their 2nd RD pick, I don't know yet where they project Boise St. QB Kellen Moore to go in the draft but I am sure it wouldn't upset too many fans if he was there when the Browns second first round pick came around and they took him, I know I wouldn't mind hearing with the 22nd pick in the 1st RD the Cleveland Browns select Boise St. QB Kellen Moore, all he does is win, he has the size and arm not to mention accuracy and he can scramble around in the pocket as well, so unless someone offers up a trade down you just cant say no too stay right where you are, take the RB from Alabama its a damn good pick and he can catch the ball as well as run North and South and go East and West and hasn't been injured 99% of his career like a certain worm tripper from Tenn., WOW what a bad pick that was and that isn't hindsight talking . cheers
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

2012 draft Empty Re: 2012 draft

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:39 pm

I'd reather have a franchise QB that's going to be there for at least a decade more than picking a 1/2 back that may last 5 years. A runningback just isn't as important as the guy under center. I believe that I'd go with a wideout and sign Hillis before I spend the 4th pick on a 1/2 back. The league has changed and if you don't have good wideouts and a QB to get it to them the ball you just can't suceed. Heck New England really doesn't have a runningback and the Giants runningbacks were hurt most of the season.

Back to top Go down

2012 draft Empty 2012 DRAFT

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:40 pm

I like RG3 also and there has been nothing solid about the Browns signing Hillis and if he can even hold onto the ball long enough once they give it to him, who is to say that RG3 is a better QB then the kid from Boise St, I know Moore has been a damn good QB the entire four years at Boise and has a very good arm plus this team need a RB that can do it all and not platoon out on 3rd down each time because he cant catch or run a route, Moore is a damn good option to look at and depending on where he may go in the draft say 2nd round it would be sweet to have a all around RB and even a WR in place if Moore is available at the time, thats three players in place on the offense for the next 10 years or so.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:12 pm

The 2nd round you've got to be kidding me. This guy is only 6 ft tall. He's not picked on anybody's board above the 5th round. He's the 12th rated QB in the senior class of QBs. No way do I waste or risk that high of a pick on a guy who's off of most draft boards.

Back to top Go down

2012 draft Empty 212 DRAFT

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Dmounts wrote:The 2nd round you've got to be kidding me. This guy is only 6 ft tall. He's not picked on anybody's board above the 5th round. He's the 12th rated QB in the senior class of QBs. No way do I waste or risk that high of a pick on a guy who's off of most draft boards.
How tall was Montana, Brees,Foutes, Sipe I could go on and on, you dont need QB that is 6'3+ and he is 6'1 and you dont need to draft a QB in round 1 for him to be good, Brady went in round 6, Montana Rd 3 again I could go on and on, and it would be stupid for the Browns to move up in the draft and give up draft picks for one spot, and I dont care where he is picked in someones fantasy draft, I said the Browns should check and see where these guys may go, and they can pick up a QB in the 2d round and IMO Moore is a good QB and deserves good long look, I know for a fact he is better as a pro then your hero Dolt McThud who you kep posting about his 70% passing in college and the Browns gave up a 1st RD pick for that waist, seems to me that you just pick and choose what you want to in a post and make it as its wrote in stone.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

2012 draft Empty 2012 DRAFT

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Plus you dont need a QB that is 6'3+ in the West coast, Im not going to list all the good QB's that has played in the NFL that were only 6'1, Brees dont even play in the west coast Offense and he is either 6'0 or 6'1, as I said before Montana was only 6'1 hell Rogers is only 6'2, Im actually done on this point I laid out 3 or 4 options the Browns should look into.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:06 pm

First off I've never continued to post anything about McCoy, I did say that the Browns should play him this year to see what they had. Here is what I posted on the Browns board :

I myself don't hate Colt McCoy. That being said the Browns gave him a year under center to prove he was a franchise QB. He has proven to me that he will be a very good back up QB but just doesn't have a strong enough arm to be elite. He also hasn't finished a season unjuried and playing. I think the Browns should see if he has any value and if possible trade him.
You on the other hand have done nothing but badger the McCoy. I believe after about the 10th post of how rotten you thought he was most of us Brown's fans understood your feelings. Kind of like beating a dead horse if you know what I mean.

As far as the QB's you listed most (not all) but most played in a era where short and stout (fat) linemen who couldn't pick there feet 3inches off the ground were who the QB's had to throw over. In todays game most (again not all) linemen are taller, more athletic, and can jump up and block balls. Heck most of those QB's you listed were in an era when the game was built for runningbacks and throwing was like the last option when everything else failed. Also most successful teams have two runningbacks that they do in fact run in and out of the game on different plays.

You say you know for fact that Moore is better as a PRO than McCoy when in fact there is no factual truth to back your point. What PRO game are you using as proof of this so called fact?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down