Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adrian Peterson arrested...

Go down

Adrian Peterson arrested... Empty Adrian Peterson arrested...

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:37 pm

For resisting arrest. He was told to leave a bar because it was closed and refuse to leave to an off-duty police officer working security. It reportedly took 3 police officers to subdue him...yea, three. It's just another fine example of a pro athlete thinking he's above the law because of who he is. I'm really getting sick of these morons. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Adrian Peterson arrested... Empty Re: Adrian Peterson arrested...

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:02 pm

LOL, many more drunks have refused to leave at closing time then just athletes, that probably happens at least 7 out of 10 bars during the weekend, I am not excusing the action I am just saying its not only spoiled athletes, and its not as bad as trapping women in bathrooms and trying to sodomize them.affraid
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:44 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:LOL, many more drunks have refused to leave at closing time then just athletes, that probably happens at least 7 out of 10 bars during the weekend, I am not excusing the action I am just saying its not only spoiled athletes, and its not as bad as trapping women in bathrooms and trying to sodomize them.affraid

Those punks...all. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down