Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vick Honor

2 posters

Go down

Vick Honor Empty Vick Honor

Post by LRJets Tue May 29, 2012 6:39 am

No matter the team you root for, what Vick did deserves no sympathy, yet he is to be honored!

Subject: Michale Vick Honor and upcoming television shows

Hello everyone. If I am comprehending this incomprehensible series of events correctly, it appears that Michael Vick was recently honored by BET as some type of "Sportsman of the Year". This award is sponsored by Subway restaurant. It also appears that BET is planning a series of shows that, I believe, will actually portray this monster as a rehabilitated, repentant man. Has everyone lost their minds? This sub human used innocent and defenseless creatures, in the worst manner possible, to satisfy his insatiable greed. Now he will not only earn a ludicrous football salary, but BET will pay him vast sums, I'm sure, to pretend he's a "nice guy" now? What message is this sending on so many levels to so many diverse groups? Please take a moment to tell BET and Subway what you think. We ALL know how the public mindlessly follows "celebrities" - they can not think that what this man did should be forgotten because he said he's sorry - imagine how many others will follow suit. Shame on both of these industries. Thanks for your time and peace to all.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Vick Honor Empty Re: Vick Honor

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 8:46 am

[quote="LRJets"]No matter the team you root for, what Vick did deserves no sympathy, yet he is to be honored!

I don't like Subway, and my TV is programmed to skip BET, so that's covered..

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Tue May 29, 2012 10:13 am

I don't think there'll be a station called WET.

Ever.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:55 am

LRJets wrote:I don't think there'll be a station called WET.

Ever.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down