Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After The Draft

Go down

After The Draft Empty After The Draft

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 12:36 pm

[size=12] Here is my list of players drafted ahead of him in the 1st RD that will be out of the league while Riley Reif will still be playing for the Lions. #1 either/or Andrew Luck or RGIII, #2 Trent Richardson, #3 Justin Blackmon, #4 Morris Claiborne, #5 Mark Barron, #6 Ryan Tannehill, #7 Stephon Gillmore, #8 Michael Floyd, #9 Bruce Irvin, #10 Dre Kirkpatrick, #11 Melvin Ingram, #12 Shea McClellin, #13 Kendall Wright, #14 Brandon Weedin. Not only that, but, he'll be playing when all the other 2012 Lions draft picks will be gone.[size=12

Back to top Go down

After The Draft Empty Re: After The Draft

Post by Dawildboar Wed May 23, 2012 9:16 am

McB, I hope and think you're right. Some people have said that Reiff was a luxury pick, no way! I wanted to OLmen drafted by the Lions 1 & 2 for this draft and I kept to that philosophy from January 7th to the draft. The OLine is getting old, bring a few studs to the line at the same time to learn from capable vets who had long, if not distinguished, careers and let them grow together. Build the team from the middle out.

I had more worries about the OLine than the DBacks at the draft and I still more have concerns about the OLine. The Lions need Fox and Reiff to prove they are NFL capable and hope the vets stay healthy, I would love to see Reiff and Fox earn a starting position on the line, not forced by an injury to play.

They need someone in the DBack rotation to take the CB2 slot and play it well and they also need Delmas to play at the potential he showed as a rookie, his best season as far as I'm concerned and man the other Safety position to the point where it's not a liability.

If they can do that, this team will rock...
Dawildboar
Dawildboar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 8:44 am

RLMcB wrote:[size=12] Here is my list of players drafted ahead of him in the 1st RD that will be out of the league while Riley Reif will still be playing for the Lions. #1 either/or Andrew Luck or RGIII, #2 Trent Richardson, #3 Justin Blackmon, #4 Morris Claiborne, #5 Mark Barron, #6 Ryan Tannehill, #7 Stephon Gillmore, #8 Michael Floyd, #9 Bruce Irvin, #10 Dre Kirkpatrick, #11 Melvin Ingram, #12 Shea McClellin, #13 Kendall Wright, #14 Brandon Weedin. Not only that, but, he'll be playing when all the other 2012 Lions draft picks will be gone.[size=12
And whatever happens to Cliff Avril, im hoping that Ronnel Lewis, Wille Young and Lawrence Jackson have healthy and productive years at Defensive End so that we can once again go ahead and Draft O-Line early next year. Two more players who will have the most say so in us doing so will be Aaron Berry, and Dwight Bentley. By the way, if you go to the Detroit Lions homepage, you wont even see our 3rd round CB, D. Bentleys name on the roster page...Ooop,s to them...DAN FROM DETROIT, GO LIONS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down