Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question 2 - Why no consequences for the Colts clear rule violation?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Question 2 - Why no consequences for the Colts clear rule violation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Question 2 - Why no consequences for the Colts clear rule violation?

Post by guppy Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:12 pm

George1963 wrote:As far as Brady and Belichick being football "gods", show me where I said that.  Their level of accomplishment over 15 years -- which exceeds any other coach and QB -- speaks for itself.  They don't need me to speak for them.  Their record does it for them just fine.  They will both walk in to the HOF once they're done.  Or do you dispute that? 

I do.

No wonder you're so attracted to D. Revis as a player. 

You both exist by yourselves out on your very own little islands.

Enjoy the solitude.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Question 2 - Why no consequences for the Colts clear rule violation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Question 2 - Why no consequences for the Colts clear rule violation?

Post by guppy Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:20 pm

Admin wrote:

Ya know.... I'm done talking to a broken record. Go relax, recuperate and hump the hell out of your brady doll.... hoping it doesn't deflate and ruin your vacation!

You're done talking?  Huh?

Sorry, I was not aware that you actually started.

And now you're all done?

Tell me, did you make any points?

All I recall is you sayin a couple of weird sexual things about "jerkin a gerkin" and now "humping". 

Other than those couple of grunts, nothing you said stands out to me at all.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:26 pm

George1963 wrote:
Hypothetically, do you think a little puff of air in a ball makes any difference one way or the other?  You do know in the 2nd half of the Colts game, with a little puff of air put back in the ball, Brady and the Patriots actually did better?  "Deflation" didn't help.  Just the opposite.  It hurt.  You know the Pats outscored the Colts 28-0 in the 2nd half with the balls at 12.5, right?  Further, you know that in clutch time, the 4th Q of the superbowl, Brady was brilliant, going 13-15 for 124 yards, including 8-8 on the winning drive and never faced a third down, right?   You know he did all that with 12.5 psi balls, right?

How much did it help them against the Ravens the week before?

The fact that you're not embarrassed to actually write that down and present it as a credible so-called "response" to the paragraph above it is nothing short of breathtaking.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:51 pm

Hypothetically, do you think a little puff of air in a ball makes any difference one way or the other?  You do know in the 2nd half of the Colts game, with a little puff of air put back in the ball, Brady and the Patriots actually did better?  "Deflation" didn't help.  Just the opposite.  It hurt.  You know the Pats outscored the Colts 28-0 in the 2nd half with the balls at 12.5, right?  Further, you know that in clutch time, the 4th Q of the superbowl, Brady was brilliant, going 13-15 for 124 yards, including 8-8 on the winning drive and never faced a third down, right?   You know he did all that with 12.5 psi balls, right?

How much did it help them against the Ravens the week before?

The fact that you're not embarrassed to actually write that down and present it as a credible so-called "response" to the paragraph above it is nothing short of breathtaking.

How many questions WON'T you answer? You could have just said "Not at all". Or "Who knows?"
The way you don't answer questions says something. Not about the Patriots, about you. About what you really think.
I did this stuff for a long time. Took classes and shit.
If denial were a crime you'd be hooked up by now.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:22 pm

Dr. Abraham Morgentaler, MD
200 Boylston St A309, Chestnut Hill, MA

Noted expert in hypogonadism.
Also, I assume, an amateur attorney, gas physicist, and Patriots fan.
So yea. Just about as stupid as this guy.

Hahaha.  More stupid name calling as a way of ignoring the actual substance of what is said

[b]Who did I call a name? I just pointed out that the guy you cite as an expert is a Urologist.[/b]
[b]I could have pointed out that there's a GLARING unproven statement in point 1 of Dr Morgentalers report/fan fiction. The first of many.
[/b]

All I said was that he was yet another amateur attorney, gas physicist, and Patriots fan to weigh in on with his "expert" opinion.
I'm sure Bradys middle child thinks he did nothing wrong.

I think that's meaningless.
You'd cite it as "proof".
If I wanted to call somebody names I'd just go back and C&P some of the things you've called anybody who challenged with your fantasy world, myself included, in the last six months
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:31 am

Hypothetically, do you think a little puff of air in a ball makes any difference one way or the other?

I'll defer to the expert on that. Brady thinks it does.

You do know in the 2nd half of the Colts game, with a little puff of air put back in the ball, Brady and the Patriots actually did better?  "Deflation" didn't help.

Neither did breaking into room at the Watergate. Not the point then, not the point now.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2