Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANOTHER SQUEELER, ERR EX SQUEELER LYING AND ABUSING A WOMAN

2 posters

Go down

ANOTHER SQUEELER, ERR EX SQUEELER LYING AND ABUSING A WOMAN Empty ANOTHER SQUEELER, ERR EX SQUEELER LYING AND ABUSING A WOMAN

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Arizona Cardinals running back Jonathan Dwyer was just arrested for domestic violence over an alleged altercation with his wife.  

The 25-year-old NFL player was arrested in Phoenix on suspicion of aggravated assault and preventing someone from calling 911 ... this according to CBS News. 

It's unclear when and where the alleged incident took place. 

Of course, it's just the latest in a string of domestic violence arrests involving NFL players ... including former Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice, Greg Hardy, Ray McDonald and NY Jets rookie Quincy Enunwa.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER SQUEELER, ERR EX SQUEELER LYING AND ABUSING A WOMAN Empty Re: ANOTHER SQUEELER, ERR EX SQUEELER LYING AND ABUSING A WOMAN

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:41 pm

I wonder how close Jonathan and Ben are.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER SQUEELER, ERR EX SQUEELER LYING AND ABUSING A WOMAN Empty Re: ANOTHER SQUEELER, ERR EX SQUEELER LYING AND ABUSING A WOMAN

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Come to think of it Pig Ben was his leader.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:21 pm

Dmounts wrote:Come to think of it Pig Ben was his leader.

Yes he was, everyone follows their QB, he is the General.

See you on th other side D, LOL
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:33 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:

I guess when someone owns the Brown's like Ben does, it tends to make the fans sort of hate his guts.  cheers

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:04 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:

I guess when someone owns the Brown's like Ben does, it tends to make the fans sort of hate his guts.  cheers
Owns? The Browns have beaten Big Ben once out of 20 games. Razz
  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:44 pm

LOL I don't think that is it. Just about Every qb the browns have played since 99 have a winning record against them. Nope it's because he got away with RAPE on a young lady. Just think if the P/C police would have went after this like they did Rice. clown

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:10 pm

Dmounts wrote:LOL I don't think that is it. Just about Every qb the browns have played since 99 have a winning record against them. Nope it's because he got away with RAPE on a young lady. Just think if the P/C police would have went after this like they did Rice. clown

He got away with rape?  Really???  Do you have some sort of inside information on this?  I'm calling BS on this because no woman who was actually raped would have waited an entire year before going to the Police nor would a woman who had just been raped tell Police that Ben did not doing anything against her will and then suddenly change her mind.  If you don't think that there are gold-diggers out there looking on a way to get money from a millionaire player out in this world, you are gravely mistaken.  But I think you already know that and if this was a quarterback who played for the Brown's, this is the same guy you would be defending.  But since this narrative serves your agenda, this is what you post.  Pretty sad if you ask me.  Ben has never been convicted of a crime.  No videos nor evidence to convict him when bars in every corner of the US has cameras in them running all the time.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:56 pm

LOL yelp RRRRRight. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:22 pm

Dmounts wrote:LOL yelp RRRRRight. Laughing

Well am I right or am I right...right, right, right.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:37 pm

You seem like a pretty smart guy. You say that it was for money that these girls made the claims, so tell me how much do you think was paid out for their silence?

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:54 pm

Dmounts wrote:You seem like a pretty smart guy. You say that it was for money that these girls made the claims, so tell me how much do you think was paid out for their silence?

Sure, If the girls have been raped, they will wait to see if Ben gives them a payoff so they won't have him prosecuted.  Makes perfect sense too me.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:57 pm

Dmounts wrote:You seem like a pretty smart guy. You say that it was for money that these girls made the claims, so tell me how much do you think was paid out for their silence?

You really should have stopped with "you seem like a pretty smart guy".  Smile

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down