Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROWNS POTENTIAL QB INTEREST

Go down

BROWNS POTENTIAL QB INTEREST Empty BROWNS POTENTIAL QB INTEREST

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:13 pm

A week or so back I posted that the Browns should take a look at the QB Osweiler from Arizona St, well I got the two Arizona QB's mixed up, I was thinking about Nike Foles from Arizona and not the kid from Arizona St, Osweiler would be a good fit in a pure drop back offense like the Colts run, anyhow the kid the Browns should take a good look at is Nick Foles from Arizona.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

BROWNS POTENTIAL QB INTEREST Empty Re: BROWNS POTENTIAL QB INTEREST

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:41 pm

After listening to team president Mike Holmgren and GM Tom Heckert on Thursday's conference call, the Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot "gets the feeling" the Browns are prepared to turn back to Colt McCoy as the quarterback in 2012.

"We think Colt has a big ceiling," said Heckert. "It's my job to get him better players." Despite their previous waffling on the subject, both officials now believe it's too early to write off McCoy. Holmgren will try to "discourage" Heckert from trading down at No. 4 overall. McCoy will have to be supported by a strong running game, lending credence to the belief that Alabama's Trent Richardson could be the Browns' top pick rather than Ryan Tannehill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Dmounts wrote:After listening to team president Mike Holmgren and GM Tom Heckert on Thursday's conference call, the Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot "gets the feeling" the Browns are prepared to turn back to Colt McCoy as the quarterback in 2012.

"We think Colt has a big ceiling," said Heckert. "It's my job to get him better players." Despite their previous waffling on the subject, both officials now believe it's too early to write off McCoy. Holmgren will try to "discourage" Heckert from trading down at No. 4 overall. McCoy will have to be supported by a strong running game, lending credence to the belief that Alabama's Trent Richardson could be the Browns' top pick rather than Ryan Tannehill

yes it is pretty clear we will likely see Colt for yet another season. Unless somehow we sign a decent free agent B...otherwise lets be realistic who else could we draft who would be better than colt and available at #4?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down