Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravens showing interest in Harrison

3 posters

Go down

Ravens showing interest in Harrison Empty Ravens showing interest in Harrison

Post by leejr Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There's no question that linebacker James Harrison is interested in playing for the Baltimore Ravens. He'd get to stay in the familiar surroundings of the AFC North and get to face the Pittsburgh Steelers, the team that released him after he refused to take a pay cut, two times this season
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Ravens showing interest in Harrison Empty Re: Ravens showing interest in Harrison

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:28 pm

They better sign someone, the Ravens lost some damn good key players, I guess Harrison is better then nothing, he dont look like he is getting a ton of offers as it is.affraid
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Ravens showing interest in Harrison Empty Re: Ravens showing interest in Harrison

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:30 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:They better sign someone, the Ravens lost some damn good key players, I guess Harrison is better then nothing, he dont look like he is getting a ton of offers as it is.affraid

he is too old and has lost too many steps to be asking for the money he is. This is why no interest yet. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:05 am

The Ravens front office told him if he went out and killed a couple guys they would sign him in a heart beat, and the fans would slobber all over him...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:32 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:They better sign someone, the Ravens lost some damn good key players, I guess Harrison is better then nothing, he dont look like he is getting a ton of offers as it is.affraid

he is too old and has lost too many steps to be asking for the money he is. This is why no interest yet. IMHO
I'm not even sure Baltiwhore has that kind of money right now anyhow, if they did they would have resigned at least one of those players they let go, and San Fran absolutly stole Anquan Bolden, a 6th rd pick, damn I would have loved seeing him in Cleveland, at least the Browns 6th rd pick would have been higher on the board, but at least Bolden has one hell of a shot at winning another SB next year with them, I wanted the Browns to sign him when he was a FA with Arizona and a couple posters told me he was too old and washed up then, LOL
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down