Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Flacco says...

2 posters

Go down

Joe Flacco says... Empty Joe Flacco says...

Post by ~Sheila~ Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:53 am

Ravens QB Joe Flacco says playing next year’s Super Bowl in New Jersey is “retarded!” He said “…I think it’s stupid. If you want a Super Bowl, put a retractable dome on your stadium. Then you can get one…I don’t really like the idea. I don’t think people would react very well to it, or be glad to play anybody in that kind of weather.”

Do you agree?
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Joe Flacco says... Empty Re: Joe Flacco says...

Post by gracieshome Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:38 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:Ravens QB Joe Flacco says playing next year’s Super Bowl in New Jersey is “retarded!” He said “…I think it’s stupid. If you want a Super Bowl, put a retractable dome on your stadium. Then you can get one…I don’t really like the idea. I don’t think people would react very well to it, or be glad to play anybody in that kind of weather.”

Do you agree?

I pretty much agree with the sentiment, but he could have worded it better imho.
gracieshome
gracieshome

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:30 am

gracieshome wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:Ravens QB Joe Flacco says playing next year’s Super Bowl in New Jersey is “retarded!” He said “…I think it’s stupid. If you want a Super Bowl, put a retractable dome on your stadium. Then you can get one…I don’t really like the idea. I don’t think people would react very well to it, or be glad to play anybody in that kind of weather.”

Do you agree?

I pretty much agree with the sentiment, but he could have worded it better imho.

I'm the opposite...kinda old school. I think these guys have gotten too spoiled playing under the domes!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Old school? Most of the NFL games are played before sub zero weather. I agree with letting the players decide the out come not the weather.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down