Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lest We Forget

3 posters

Go down

Lest We Forget Empty Lest We Forget

Post by LRJets Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Lest We Forget Empty Re: Lest We Forget

Post by RLON39 Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:08 am

Take this shit of the board...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:22 pm

RLON39 wrote:Take this shit of the board...
I agree with you on this one

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:05 pm

Shit? You put up with the dumbest posts from some of the dumbest posters when AOL had the boards.
Your team board was taken down before the other 31 teams eventually were but this is shit?

Consider yourself blessed you knew nobody who perished in the towers that day.
Moron.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:44 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:
I agree with you on this one

This belongs over on the Political board please. I'm not going to bash you Jet's fan but I think we've made this board a very good board by keeping it all about sports and not cause any strife here. Go Steelers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:15 am

LRJets wrote:RLON39 wrote:Take this shit of the board...

Shit? You put up with the dumbest posts from some of the dumbest posters when AOL had the boards.
Your team board was taken down before the other 31 teams eventually were but this is shit?

Moron.

I think what he is saying (in the RLON way) this isnt the place for a "political statement". We all remember and were horrified by the events of that day and will never forget those that were murdered. I think the text may hve been a little much ... not trying to speak for him or anyone else just pointing out a possible view.I personally know a family of Muslims from Syria who were absolutely horrified by the events that day and their entire Mosque made a public statement condemning those who pervert their faith.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:37 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:

Moron.

I think what he is saying (in the RLON way) this isnt the place for a "political statement". We all remember and were horrified by the events of that day and will never forget those that were murdered. I think the text may hve been a little much ... not trying to speak for him or anyone else just pointing out a possible view.I personally know a family of Muslims from Syria who were absolutely horrified by the events that day and their entire Mosque made a public statement condemning those who pervert their faith.
'

I think the biggest problem with it is the quote from Obama. To politicize it causes bad feelings to those who disagree.

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:23 pm

Moron.

um, go fuck yourself...I'm from new York and I was not blessed...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Nice post LRJets I agree with you WE MUST NEVER FORGET. This isn't Political, this was murder. Never has this been about politics. It was done in the name of religion. Post it on the Browns broard if you like. Keep the message alive. Never should we forget that or try to play down the fact it happened. I'd also like to know where this so called Political board is on this site. I've never seen one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Dmounts wrote:Nice post LRJets I agree with you WE MUST NEVER FORGET. This isn't Political, this was murder. Never has this been about politics. It was done in the name of religion. Post it on the Browns broard if you like. Keep the message alive. Never should we forget that or try to play down the fact it happened. I'd also like to know where this so called Political board is on this site. I've never seen one.

THIS WAS ALMOST CERTAINLY DONE BY YOUR OWN COUNTRY FOR TEH ABILITY TO ENACT LAWS TEHY OTEHR WISE KOULDNT.. WAKE U P....YOU GUYS JUST DONT WANNA BELIEVE...YET YOU SEE THOSE FOOOLS IN OFFICE BREAK LAW AFTER LAW AND OPERATE OUR COUNTRY LIKE A BANANA REPUBLIC DAILY AND KEEP TEH BLIND EYE TURNED.....AINT NO WAY ALL THAT KRAP HAPPENED WITHOUT SOME INSIDE HELP..NO WAY IN HELL....AND HOW THEY HAVE USED IT TO CHANGE TEH COUNTRY AND EVEN TEH ENTIRE WORLD FOR THAT MATTER IS APALLING ..IT HAS CERTAIONLY BEEN FOR TEH WORSE AND NOT TEH BETTER...NO DISRESPECT TO THOSE INJURED AND KILLED AND TEHIR FAMILYS...BUT I AM BEYOND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT 9/11 AND TERRORISTS DAILY FOR 11 YEARS STARIGHT AND RUNNING AS IF ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN TEH WORLD...AS SAVAGE AS THOSE PEOPLE ARE..THEY POSE NO THREAT HERE OR ABROAD TO OUR PEOPEL OR WAY OF LIFE..WE COULD SQUASH THEM LIKE PISS ANTS ANY TIME WE WANTED......ONLY TIME THEY ARE A PROBLEM IS WHEN TEHY "WANT" THEM TO BE FOR POLITICAL GAIN AND PROFIT...YOU ENJOYING YOUR 4 DOLLAR GAS?...TEHERS NO REASON FOR IT..YET WE ARE PAYING 4 BUCKS A GALLON..IM TIRED OF IT ALL...ALONG WITH ALL TEH BULLSHIT THAT GOES WITH IT THAT IS HSOVED DOWN OUR THROATS DAILY BY THIS KROOKED ASS GOVERNMNET....WISE UP ....JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHAT THEY HAVE IN STORE NEXT....ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME....

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] LOL!

Last edited by foghorn on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:15 am

Can't have it both ways you did just disrespect all those people who were injured or dies, and most certainlt their families. Reguardless of your feelings on how it was done the fact that it was done should never be forgotten.
THEY POSE NO THREAT HERE OR ABROAD TO OUR PEOPEL. Yet 4 US citizens who's only goals were to help em are now dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:16 am

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Nice post LRJets I agree with you WE MUST NEVER FORGET. This isn't Political, this was murder. Never has this been about politics. It was done in the name of religion. Post it on the Browns broard if you like. Keep the message alive. Never should we forget that or try to play down the fact it happened. I'd also like to know where this so called Political board is on this site. I've never seen one.

THIS WAS ALMOST CERTAINLY DONE BY YOUR OWN COUNTRY FOR TEH ABILITY TO ENACT LAWS TEHY OTEHR WISE KOULDNT.. WAKE U P....YOU GUYS JUST DONT WANNA BELIEVE...YET YOU SEE THOSE FOOOLS IN OFFICE BREAK LAW AFTER LAW AND OPERATE OUR COUNTRY LIKE A BANANA REPUBLIC DAILY AND KEEP TEH BLIND EYE TURNED.....AINT NO WAY ALL THAT KRAP HAPPENED WITHOUT SOME INSIDE HELP..NO WAY IN HELL....AND HOW THEY HAVE USED IT TO CHANGE TEH COUNTRY AND EVEN TEH ENTIRE WORLD FOR THAT MATTER IS APALLING ..IT HAS CERTAIONLY BEEN FOR TEH WORSE AND NOT TEH BETTER...NO DISRESPECT TO THOSE INJURED AND KILLED AND TEHIR FAMILYS...BUT I AM BEYOND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT 9/11 AND TERRORISTS DAILY FOR 11 YEARS STARIGHT AND RUNNING AS IF ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN TEH WORLD...AS SAVAGE AS THOSE PEOPLE ARE..THEY POSE NO THREAT HERE OR ABROAD TO OUR PEOPEL OR WAY OF LIFE..WE COULD SQUASH THEM LIKE PISS ANTS ANY TIME WE WANTED......ONLY TIME THEY ARE A PROBLEM IS WHEN TEHY "WANT" THEM TO BE FOR POLITICAL GAIN AND PROFIT...YOU ENJOYING YOUR 4 DOLLAR GAS?...TEHERS NO REASON FOR IT..YET WE ARE PAYING 4 BUCKS A GALLON..IM TIRED OF IT ALL...ALONG WITH ALL TEH BULLSHIT THAT GOES WITH IT THAT IS HSOVED DOWN OUR THROATS DAILY BY THIS KROOKED ASS GOVERNMNET....WISE UP ....JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHAT THEY HAVE IN STORE NEXT....ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME....

Down at the bottom of the page you will see non football related topic like druken babble-that's where your BS goes. This is a football board not a board ford political discussions. Todd worked hard to create this dont lets not fuck it up like the old AOL boards-OK-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:21 am

it's by invite only. some can not see those threads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:28 am

Dmounts wrote:it's by invite only. some can not see those threads.

If you can post here you can see those threads

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:17 pm

Dmounts wrote:Nice post LRJets I agree with you WE MUST NEVER FORGET. This isn't Political, this was murder. Never has this been about politics. It was done in the name of religion. Post it on the Browns broard if you like. Keep the message alive. Never should we forget that or try to play down the fact t happened. I'd also like to know where this so called Political board is on this site. I've never seen one.

No thanks on the Browns Board. Are you kidding me with the political stuff? you've been posting nonstop with Die on it for the past 2 months. Ill give you a hint, it's not here and it's not on the Browns thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:26 pm

dnn3m wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Nice post LRJets I agree with you WE MUST NEVER FORGET. This isn't Political, this was murder. Never has this been about politics. It was done in the name of religion. Post it on the Browns broard if you like. Keep the message alive. Never should we forget that or try to play down the fact t happened. I'd also like to know where this so called Political board is on this site. I've never seen one.

No thanks on the Browns Board. Are you kidding me with the political stuff? you've been posting nonstop with Die on it for the past 2 months. Ill give you a hint, it's not here and it's not on the Browns thread.

:::SNICKERZ:::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:55 pm

Dmounts wrote:Can't have it both ways you did just disrespect all those people who were injured or dies, and most certainlt their families. Reguardless of your feelings on how it was done the fact that it was done should never be forgotten.
THEY POSE NO THREAT HERE OR ABROAD TO OUR PEOPEL. Yet 4 US citizens who's only goals were to help em are now dead.

I DIDNT DISRESPECT NOBODY....IM TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT 9/11....EXACTLY HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE CARRYING TEH TORCH FOR TEH WAR OF 1812 THESE DAYS?..NONE CAUSE TEHERS NOTHING TO GAIN BY IT ANYMORE..WKAE UP DRAMA QUEEN...ITS ANCIENT NEWS AND ITS TIME T O PUT IT TO REST...GO VISIT TEH MOMUMENT AND THROW A ROSE AND SHED A TEAR IF YOU ARE SO CONCERNED...YOUR JUST A DRAMA QUEEN WHO NEEDS IT TO FEEL IMPORTANT LI KE TEH OTHER 299,999,999 PEOPLE IN THOIS BARINWASHED COUNTRY...PLEASE...2001 WAS EONS AGO.....WHY ARE LIVES ARE STILL BEING IMPACTED BY IT IS RIDICULIOUS....ITS RIDICULOUS....PUT IT TO BED....IM SICK OF IT...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:03 pm

ILL BET NOONE WAS TALKING ABOUT VIETNAM IN 1987 WERE THEY?...KEEP BUYING TEH HYPE...I FEEL BAD FOR THSI COUNTRY THAT ITS CITIZENS ARE SO EAGER TO BEND OVER...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:36 pm

dnn3m wrote:

Hey just because you can't hang with Die .... Don't get ticked off at me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:39 pm

Dmounts wrote:
dnn3m wrote:

when have I tried to "hang " with Die? I like Die, besides I try to stay away from this political crap as best I can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:07 pm

dnn3m wrote:
Dmounts wrote:
dnn3m wrote:

when have I tried to "hang " with Die? I try to stay away from this political crap as best I can.

Are you serious? You try to stay away from political crap and you bring up my name? Unless any of you are hanging over at the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] board, you are getting zero political crap from me other than this response. If you can't stand that sort of thing, I'd advise you to not come over there. Besides, I have a small group of like-minded people over there that just loves to listen to my insight of Government and some colorful language. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:14 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
dnn3m wrote:
Dmounts wrote:
dnn3m wrote:

when have I tried to "hang " with Die? I try to stay away from this political crap as best I can.

Are you serious? You try to stay away from political crap and you bring up my name? Unless any of you are hanging over at the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] board, you are getting zero political crap from me other than this response. If you can't stand that sort of thing, I'd advise you to not come over there. Besides, I have a small group of like-minded people over there that just loves to listen to my insight of Government and some colorful language. lol!

He claims to not know where the "political" stuff is. I simply corrected him. re read my post. I said he was talking to you about politics on that thread. Geesh! A little testicle today Die?? LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down