Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Bowl Comment

5 posters

Go down

Pro Bowl Comment Empty Pro Bowl Comment

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:01 am

Well in looking at the internet -- Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhn will not play. However we should see Jennings, Rodgers, Woodson, Wells, Raji and Matthews. At least I think I have that right. Cam is substituting for Eli. NO INJURIES !!!!!!!!!!!!

GO PACK GO.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Pro Bowl Comment Empty Re: Pro Bowl Comment

Post by JnC4GB Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:33 am

Man, the Pro Bowl is unwatchable.

A giant steaming pile of horseshit. I mean, I know it's just an exercise in hoo-ha, but I remember games in the past actually being PLAYED, y'know? Yesterday's game was a fucking joke.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Pro Bowl Comment Empty Pro Bowl Comment

Post by duck Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:39 am

I couldn't agree more, JnC. The very essence of the game is violence and aggression and this product has been sanitized of every trace of that. They should give all the players purses to bring on to the field because the game is now little more than a purse-slapping contest.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEd4748 Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:44 pm

duck wrote:I couldn't agree more, JnC. The very essence of the game is violence and aggression and this product has been sanitized of every trace of that. They should give all the players purses to bring on to the field because the game is now little more than a purse-slapping contest.

Precisely why I didn't even tune in. The NFL has let this game go to the dogs. Maybe they should implement a plan similar to MLB. Say, whichever conference wins the pro bowl, their representative in the super bowl gets to host the big game at the end of the following season.
They could still seed the teams number one through number six, but once the conference champions have been determined, the conference who last one the pro bowl would be the home field host for the title game. Sounds far-fetched, I know, but at this point, the pro bowl has gotten to be such a joke there isn't any point in playing the game.

MrEd4748

Back to top Go down

Pro Bowl Comment Empty Faux Bowl!

Post by Trav Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:11 pm

They could still seed the teams number one through number six, but once the conference champions have been determined, the conference who last one the pro bowl would be the home field host for the title game. Sounds far-fetched, I know, but at this point, the pro bowl has gotten to be such a joke there isn't any point in playing the game.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was saying that they should at least give the winning team the automatic choice to kick or receive the opening of the Super Bowl. Fuck the overhyped coin toss with the special super bowl emblems.
I watched 3 plays yesterday, and the crowd was yellling and booing Jennings' 3 yard catch because they wanted nothing but big plays. How the fuck did KGB even get 3 sacks one year, they aren't allowed to rush the passer. Pathetic waste of my 7 minutes that I can't get back! Exclamation

Trav

Back to top Go down

Pro Bowl Comment Empty Terrible

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:04 pm

The ProBowl is a joke.

I watched two series....saw the lineman esssentially dance with one another.

It was high time to turn it off.

Perhaps it is just time to vote on a ProBowl team but never play a game.

FF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down