Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Steely...

Go down

To Steely... Empty To Steely...

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Hey Steel,

I just wanted to let you know that I decided against the Jeep and went and bought a Ford Exporer Eddie Bauer today. It was the right decision. The truck is freaking awesome...totally loaded. I'm glad I went with the Ford instead.

Back to top Go down

To Steely... Empty Re: To Steely...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:56 am

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:Hey Steel,

I just wanted to let you know that I decided against the Jeep and went and bought a Ford Exporer Eddie Bauer today. It was the right decision. The truck is freaking awesome...totally loaded. I'm glad I went with the Ford instead.

I've been wondering if you had bought a new vehicle or not. I haven't been posting because I've been working so much. My attitude towards the Jeeps went downhill after reading so many bad reviews on their quality. They're at the bottom of every list I've seen. I'm glad you bought an Explorer. Their reviews have been good. Ford's quality has been good the last 5 years or so too. My Focus and Edge haven't given us any problems at all. Congrats DieHard!

Steely

Back to top Go down