Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Steely, I'm still leaning towards a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited MW3

Go down

Hey Steely, I'm still leaning towards a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited MW3 Empty Hey Steely, I'm still leaning towards a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited MW3

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:39 pm

This is an awesome looking vehicle.

Back to top Go down

Hey Steely, I'm still leaning towards a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited MW3 Empty Re: Hey Steely, I'm still leaning towards a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited MW3

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:14 am

Maybe not my business but why the hell would you buy a vehicle that is at least 30 grand with the status of your job in the status that it is in right now. That sounds like something mummy would do.

Back to top Go down

Hey Steely, I'm still leaning towards a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited MW3 Empty Re: Hey Steely, I'm still leaning towards a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited MW3

Post by foghorn Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:47 am

CanIPiggyback2 wrote:Maybe not my business but why the hell would you buy a vehicle that is at least 30 grand with the status of your job in the status that it is in right now. That sounds like something mummy would do.
Here's a novel idea of why he would........ Because he wants to and can afford to. It's his money, his worries... why would you even care what he drives?
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:14 am

CanIPiggyback2 wrote:Maybe not my business but why the hell would you buy a vehicle that is at least 30 grand with the status of your job in the status that it is in right now. That sounds like something mummy would do.

I'm going back to work this next week...either Wednesday or Thursday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:16 am

Have u test driven one yet? Not your typical SUV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:21 am

captnbrojangles wrote:Have u test driven one yet? Not your typical SUV.

Not yet. I was over at Jeep today looking at their inventory. They do not have the MW3 in inventory. I'm still in the process of deciding what vehicles interest me. And I'm going to have to save up another 4 thousand before I buy because I'd like to put down $10,000 for a down payment plus a possible trade in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:57 pm

I'm going to have to save up another 4 thousand before I buy because I'd like to put down $10,000 for a down payment plus a possible trade in.

Could you translate those numbers into used dildo sales, so Foreskinzer can have some idea what you're talking about?
bounce lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:37 pm

Kaweb57 wrote:I'm going to have to save up another 4 thousand before I buy because I'd like to put down $10,000 for a down payment plus a possible trade in.

Could you translate those numbers into used dildo sales, so Foreskinzer can have some idea what you're talking about?
bounce lol!

LOL! I have no idea what Kinzer charges for his used dildos. He'll have to be more forthcoming before I can make that assessment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:42 pm

foghorn wrote:
Here's a novel idea of why he would........ Because he wants to and can afford to. It's his money, his worries... why would you even care what he drives?

Hey cotton top, ever tried walking on your own. You seem to only know how to piggyback folks. My guess is you are too weak to take on a challenge by yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:26 pm

CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
foghorn wrote:

Hey cotton top, ever tried walking on your own. You seem to only know how to piggyback folks. My guess is you are too weak to take on a challenge by yourself.
ASSHOLE ALERT!!!!
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:50 pm

foghorn wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
foghorn wrote:

ASSHOLE ALERT!!!!

BLA...HA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:09 pm

foghorn wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
foghorn wrote:

ASSHOLE ALERT!!!!

Can't handle the truth alert affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:30 pm

CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
foghorn wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
foghorn wrote:

ASSHOLE ALERT!!!!

Where is or was the challenge? Other than you do not care for me or Captn or Randell, or Die talking to each other.... I mean come on... what have you contributed here other than your dumb insults, name calling, harassment's, ect?
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:38 pm

foghorn wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
foghorn wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
foghorn wrote:

ASSHOLE ALERT!!!!

Where is or was the challenge? Other than you do not care for me or Captn or Randell, or Die talking to each other.... I mean come on... what have you contributed here other than your dumb insults, name calling, harassment's, ect?

I have no problem with anybody getting along with anybody else but when you and your immature clique all want to pile on, I will stand up for myself 100% of the time. The problem here isnt me it is you guys all act like the high school popular girls and then when I play a little rough on here you cry impeachment. Like I said, dish it out but cant take it.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:41 pm

CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
foghorn wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
foghorn wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
foghorn wrote:

ASSHOLE ALERT!!!!

I have no problem with anybody getting along with anybody else but when you and your immature clique all want to pile on, I will stand up for myself 100% of the time. The problem here isnt me it is you guys all act like the high school popular girls and then when I play a little rough on here you cry impeachment. Like I said, dish it out but cant take it.
IT IS YOU!... we don't like you.... NEVER have. You're outnumbered and don't have the sense to see it. Name one person who will stand beside you here.... just ONE!
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:46 pm

foghorn wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
foghorn wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
foghorn wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
foghorn wrote:

ASSHOLE ALERT!!!!

IT IS YOU!... we don't like you.... NEVER have. You're outnumbered and don't have the sense to see it. Name one person who will stand beside you here.... just ONE!

You just proved what I said in my post. I am not here for you or to be your pal. I am here for me. You are incapable of operating without all these other guys siding with you and piling on. I on the other hand dont need somebody holding my hand and getting my back so I can navigate and survive on a message board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:53 pm

CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
foghorn wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
foghorn wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
foghorn wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:
foghorn wrote:

ASSHOLE ALERT!!!!

You just proved what I said in my post. I am not here for you or to be your pal. I am here for me. You are incapable of operating without all these other guys siding with you and piling on. I on the other hand dont need somebody holding my hand and getting my back so I can navigate and survive on a message board.

when u play rough? LMFAO.... you TOSed like a little Bob bitch-thats all u did

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:58 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:This is an awesome looking vehicle.

Diehard, it's definitely awesome looking! I still love the Jeep Wranglers. I don't know mow much to believe the J.D. Power and Associates ratings. There wasn't much of a difference in the vehicle comparisons in my opinion. I hope you get what you want and don't hold back. You and I will likely both be dead 20-30 years from now anyway. Don't take that the wrong way. Good luck! I still might get a Jeep Wrangler by the end of the year. I'm waiting to see if gas will be $5.00 a gallon by summer and I'm also waiting to see how the UAW's grievance against Ford Motor Company works out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down