Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayock loves this linebacker we took...

Go down

Mayock loves this linebacker we took... Empty Mayock loves this linebacker we took...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Sean Spence MIA.

Back to top Go down

Mayock loves this linebacker we took... Empty Re: Mayock loves this linebacker we took...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:43 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:Sean Spence MIA.

Back to top Go down

Mayock loves this linebacker we took... Empty Re: Mayock loves this linebacker we took...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Mayock loves every player that every team took.

Steely

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Steely wrote:Mayock loves every player that every team took.

Steely

I haven't been listening much to them on the NFL Network. I've been recording this draft on my DVR and then fast forwarding to the Steelers so I wouldn't know much of what Mayock has been saying about other players.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:55 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:

Steely

I haven't been listening much to them on the NFL Network. I've been recording this draft on my DVR and then fast forwarding to the Steelers so I wouldn't know much of what Mayock has been saying about other players.

I've been reading his analysis on NFL.com about all the draft picks from the teams in our division.

Steely

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Steely wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:

Steely

I've been reading his analysis on NFL.com about all the draft picks from the teams in our division.

Steely

So he loves the picks that the other teams in our division are making? My guess is that when you get double first round picks, it's hard to screw up a big success unless you're the Cleveland Brown's. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:07 pm

I really didn't like the third pick...too much of a need pick. He is small, weak, and slow. Other than that, he is great...lol. Seriously, they love his instincts, and he is likely to thrive when there are big bodies in front of him, taking up blockers. It is clear that they are either big on McLendon as a NT...or they don't like the draft options very much. Either way, I really want them to take a safety, and I want Robinson. They are slowing getting stronger in the tranches and up the middle,which is what I really hoped for as a Steeler fan.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:10 pm

RLON39 wrote:I really didn't like the third pick...too much of a need pick. He is small, weak, and slow. Other than that, he is great...lol. Seriously, they love his instincts, and he is likely to thrive when there are big bodies in front of him, taking up blockers. It is clear that they are either big on McLendon as a NT...or they don't like the draft options very much. Either way, I really want them to take a safety, and I want Robinson. They are slowing getting stronger in the tranches and up the middle,which is what I really hoped for as a Steeler fan.

Maybe the Steelers are thinking of turning Sean Spence into a safety...

Steely

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Maybe, but he could only be a strong safety, and we really have FS and ILB needs. This guy is going to start out backing up Timmons, as per what I've read, so I am a little perplexed. Be ran a 4.71 40...but he supposedly plays much faster than that, with good instincts and change of direction. I don't really like U of M guys.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down