Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I should be making a bet right now...

2 posters

Go down

I should be making a bet right now... Empty I should be making a bet right now...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:46 pm

Peyton Manning will not play in game one. Heck, he might not play any all season.

Back to top Go down

I should be making a bet right now... Empty Re: I should be making a bet right now...

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:00 am

...And even if he does shows how completely crazy he is. There's got to be a big risk of permanent damage. Why even risk it when he does not even need the money?

Back to top Go down

I should be making a bet right now... Empty Re: I should be making a bet right now...

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:23 am

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:...And even if he does shows how completely crazy he is. There's got to be a big risk of permanent damage. Why even risk it when he does not even need the money?

Because of his "burning" desire to compete?
Or maybe that's a urinary tract infection...

Because Coors is advertising brewskis on his forehead?
What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm

LOL, I said Manning would be lucky if he played one game in 2012 before he was snaged up by Denver, thats why I dont know why they were so fast to trade T-Blow's
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:50 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:...And even if he does shows how completely crazy he is. There's got to be a big risk of permanent damage. Why even risk it when he does not even need the money?

I said this last year....hes one hit away from being in a wheeel chair. One of the best...yet one of the dumbest!
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:51 pm

i mean....a neck infusion?????
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down