Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Ben going to be the highest paid quarterback in year one of his new deal...

Go down

Big Ben going to be the highest paid quarterback in year one of his new deal... Empty Big Ben going to be the highest paid quarterback in year one of his new deal...

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:34 pm

No one near Ben's 35-million dollars.  Wow 35,000,000 in one single season, who would have ever thunk it?

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Big Ben going to be the highest paid quarterback in year one of his new deal... Empty Re: Big Ben going to be the highest paid quarterback in year one of his new deal...

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:36 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:No one near Ben's 35-million dollars.  Wow 35,000,000 in one single season, who would have ever thunk it?

That means that Ben will earn $2,187,500 per game.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Big Ben going to be the highest paid quarterback in year one of his new deal... Empty Re: Big Ben going to be the highest paid quarterback in year one of his new deal...

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:02 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:No one near Ben's 35-million dollars.  Wow 35,000,000 in one single season, who would have ever thunk it?

The Steelers still haven't signed a CB and the two best available CB's signed elsewhere. All they've done is lose defensive players. The defense was soft enough as it was...

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:55 pm

Steely wrote:

The Steelers still haven't signed a CB and the two best available CB's signed elsewhere. All they've done is lose defensive players. The defense was soft enough as it was...

I have no idea about what sort of talent at the CB position is coming out in the draft but I have heard that it was rather deep.  I'm guessing that the Steelers are unimpressed with the available corners in free agency.  It is their MO to build through the draft.  Corners are a position if you are any good at, teams are willing to pay to keep.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:20 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:

Whether he plays or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:02 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Whether he plays or not.

I think so.  Most of it is signing bonus anyway and is spread out over the 5-year contract.  Can you imagine having that kind of income?  Lol

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:25 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Whether he plays or not.

I think so.  Most of it is signing bonus anyway and is spread out over the 5-year contract.  Can you imagine having that kind of income?  Lol

I would love to receive one game check of his next season. Just one.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:58 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Whether he plays or not.

I would love to receive one game check of his next season. Just one.

Oh no doubt about it.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down