Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lamarr Woodley...

Go down

Lamarr Woodley... Empty Lamarr Woodley...

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:23 pm

He was a stud until his big pay day.  Well, his sucking continued to LA and now was cut by the Raiders too.  Did those guys even bothered to watch tape on him before they signed him?  Sometimes I think fans can do a better job putting together a good team then some of these GM's in the NFL.  When I say, "fans", that does not include the three amigo's over on that other board, names unmentioned.    cheers

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Lamarr Woodley... Empty Re: Lamarr Woodley...

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:01 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:He was a stud until his big pay day.  Well, his sucking continued to LA and now was cut by the Raiders too.  Did those guys even bothered to watch tape on him before they signed him?  Sometimes I think fans can do a better job putting together a good team then some of these GM's in the NFL.  When I say, "fans", that does not include the three amigo's over on that other board, names unmentioned.    cheers

Three amigo's??? I can only think of two on that other board..

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:04 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:He was a stud until his big pay day.  Well, his sucking continued to LA and now was cut by the Raiders too.  Did those guys even bothered to watch tape on him before they signed him?  Sometimes I think fans can do a better job putting together a good team then some of these GM's in the NFL.  When I say, "fans", that does not include the three amigo's over on that other board, names unmentioned.    cheers

Dalton, Glenn and Jaime.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:05 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

Dalton, Glenn and Jaime.

Glenn Has been MIA ever since I said "Glenn Rose." That was 2 months ago or so..

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:31 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

Dalton, Glenn and Jaime.

Glenn Has been MIA ever since I said "Glenn Rose." That was 2 months ago or so..

He'll probably start showing up now that we left the board.  That's my guess.   

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:54 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

Dalton, Glenn and Jaime.

Glen Rose very well might be another personality inside of Jaime Tyler so two is probably an accurate description.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down