Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12th man is a JOKE!

Go down

12th man is a JOKE! Empty 12th man is a JOKE!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:13 pm

All those Seahawks fans leaving the stadium during the NFC Championship Game and then tried to get back in. NO DICE! Ha ha ha! 12th man showed its true colors by leaving early. Bandwagon fans!

Back to top Go down

12th man is a JOKE! Empty Re: 12th man is a JOKE!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:32 pm

I seen that. I couldn't believe that a fan base that calls themselves the 12 man would desert the team win or lose without showing they were there WITH them til the end.  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:37 pm

Steely wrote:All those Seahawks fans leaving the stadium during the NFC Championship Game and then tried to get back in. NO DICE! Ha ha ha! 12th man showed its true colors by leaving early. Bandwagon fans!

But were going to the SB repeat? LMAO.
Not my problem...were going to the SB baby!!!!
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:
Steely wrote:All those Seahawks fans leaving the stadium during the NFC Championship Game and then tried to get back in. NO DICE! Ha ha ha! 12th man showed its true colors by leaving early. Bandwagon fans!

But were going to the SB repeat? LMAO.
Not my problem...were going to the SB baby!!!!

I see your reading comprehension is lousy as ever. I never said you weren't going to the Superbowl. I said "The 12th man Is a JOKE" and it is. The Seahawk fans proved it at the NFC Championship Game in front of everybody. PATHETIC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down