Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravens Joke of the Day

3 posters

Go down

Ravens Joke of the Day Empty Ravens Joke of the Day

Post by gracieshome Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:37 pm

On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Steelers fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Steelers fans. Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.

The teacher looks at the girl with surprise, 'Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?' Because I'm not a Steelers fan,' she replied. The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Steelers fan, then who are you a fan of?' 'I am a Ravens fan, and proud of it,' Janie replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Janie please tell us why you are a Ravens fan?' "Because my mom is a Ravens fan, and my dad is Ravens fan, so I'm a Ravens fan too!" 

"Well," said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Ravens fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was an idiot and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?' "Then," Janie smiled, 'I'd be a Steelers fan.'

gracieshome
gracieshome

Back to top Go down

Ravens Joke of the Day Empty Re: Ravens Joke of the Day

Post by Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:49 pm

gracieshome wrote:
On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Steelers fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Steelers fans. Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.

The teacher looks at the girl with surprise, 'Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?' Because I'm not a Steelers fan,' she replied. The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Steelers fan, then who are you a fan of?' 'I am a Ravens fan, and proud of it,' Janie replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Janie please tell us why you are a Ravens fan?' "Because my mom is a Ravens fan, and my dad is Ravens fan, so I'm a Ravens fan too!" 

"Well," said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Ravens fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was an idiot and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?' "Then," Janie smiled, 'I'd be a Steelers fan.'

LOL.... here's mine!   

A Redskins fan, an Eagles fan, a Ravens fan, and a Steelers fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more. The Redskins fan insists he is the most loyal. 'This is for the Redskins! ' he yells, and jumps off the side of the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Eagles fan shouts, 'This is for the Eagles!' and throws himself off the mountain. The Steelers fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, 'This is for everyone!' and pushes the Ravens fan off the mountain.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:32 pm

gracieshome wrote:

LOL.
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:36 pm

Admin wrote:
 LOL.... here's mine!   

A Redskins fan, an Eagles fan, a Ravens fan, and a Steelers fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more. The Redskins fan insists he is the most loyal. 'This is for the Redskins! ' he yells, and jumps off the side of the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Eagles fan shouts, 'This is for the Eagles!' and throws himself off the mountain. The Steelers fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, 'This is for everyone!' and pushes the Ravens fan off the mountain.

Very Happy 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down