Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Victory

2 posters

Go down

Great Victory Empty Great Victory

Post by milani Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:35 pm

Gutty performance against an outstanding team by not only Rodgers but a lot of no names as well. But that is what it takes to win against great opponents.

We beat both Dallas and New England at Lambeau Field by the same score and in much the same fashion. Here's to the naysayers who thought little of the un-TT like signing of Julius Peppers and why he should be back next season. How many big plays did he make for us this year? The DeMarco Murray fumble was a HOF play. And on the first series of the game he stripped Romo to force a punt on what could have been a big first down. See TT, sometimes you have to pull the trigger.

All in all not nearly as cold as the rest of the Midwest was this week. One fan outside the stadium told me I was overdressed. I said if I spent all this money on these winter polar garments I was not going to simply leave them in the hotel room. Great experience, thanks to Ringo. I did not think we were good enough Sunday but we persevered. The 4th quarter was surreal. I could hardly believe what I was seeing especially the last 4 minutes. I know someone or several someones from up above had their hand in this victory. How else do you explain a space cadet like Davante Adams making Pro Bowl plays at crunch time? One fan asked me if I ever heard of the name, Datone Jones. I said, " Yes, 2 years ago when we drafted him." Sure enough he gets his hand on the FG attempt and recovers Cobb's fumble.

MM wins his first challenge of the year? Come on!  Thanks Ray and Vince. I know you were watching.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Great Victory Empty Re: Great Victory

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:48 pm

milani wrote:Gutty performance against an outstanding team by not only Rodgers but a lot of no names as well. But that is what it takes to win against great opponents.

We beat both Dallas and New England at Lambeau Field by the same score and in much the same fashion. Here's to the naysayers who thought little of the un-TT like signing of Julius Peppers and why he should be back next season. How many big plays did he make for us this year? The DeMarco Murray fumble was a HOF play. And on the first series of the game he stripped Romo to force a punt on what could have been a big first down. See TT, sometimes you have to pull the trigger.

All in all not nearly as cold as the rest of the Midwest was this week. One fan outside the stadium told me I was overdressed. I said if I spent all this money on these winter polar garments I was not going to simply leave them in the hotel room. Great experience, thanks to Ringo. I did not think we were good enough Sunday but we persevered. The 4th quarter was surreal. I could hardly believe what I was seeing especially the last 4 minutes. I know someone or several someones from up above had their hand in this victory. How else do you explain a space cadet like Davante Adams making Pro Bowl plays at crunch time? One fan asked me if I ever heard of the name, Datone Jones. I said, " Yes, 2 years ago when we drafted him." Sure enough he gets his hand on the FG attempt and recovers Cobb's fumble.

MM wins his first challenge of the year? Come on!  Thanks Ray and Vince. I know you were watching.

It may have had something to do with the fact that Milani was in the house as well !   GO PACK GO !
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down