Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No trust in Johnny

2 posters

Go down

No trust in Johnny Empty Re: No trust in Johnny

Post by Admin Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:13 pm

Dmounts wrote:Browns almost certainly will look for another quarterback
The Browns are leaning heavily this way. What I can say with great certainty is the coaching staff doesn't trust Johnny Manziel. Not saying they never will, but it's to the point that coaches there don't want to put their careers and livelihood into Manziel's hands. Can't say that I blame them.
Browns general manager Ray Farmer said at a press conference Tuesday:

Translation: They will be looking for a franchise thrower.
So don't be stunned if the Browns make a move in the draft to get a quarterback—even picking one high in the proceedings—and add yet another name to the infamous jersey:
 I wonder who in the Browns organization would admit to being the force behind the decision to draft Manziel? While the prospect of his talent is seen, his attitude and work ethic are clearly very subpar for a professional. It appears as of now, he will most likely turn out to be another in a line of wasted QB picks by the Browns.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

No trust in Johnny Empty Re: No trust in Johnny

Post by Randell60 Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:49 am

Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Browns almost certainly will look for another quarterback
The Browns are leaning heavily this way. What I can say with great certainty is the coaching staff doesn't trust Johnny Manziel. Not saying they never will, but it's to the point that coaches there don't want to put their careers and livelihood into Manziel's hands. Can't say that I blame them.
Browns general manager Ray Farmer said at a press conference Tuesday:

Translation: They will be looking for a franchise thrower.
So don't be stunned if the Browns make a move in the draft to get a quarterback—even picking one high in the proceedings—and add yet another name to the infamous jersey:
 I wonder who in the Browns organization would admit to being the force behind the decision to draft Manziel? While the prospect of his talent is seen, his attitude and work ethic are clearly very subpar for a professional. It appears as of now, he will most likely turn out to be another in a line of wasted QB picks by the Browns.

What I have read, Jeff, is that Haslam had no input or say in Manzeil. It was Farmer and the other clueless clowns. Farmer said he WOULDN'T hesitate to draft a QB in the first round if a good one is there. He knows his job depends on it. If Johnny Clipboard is given the starting job, then I'm done!! He's proven to be a egotistical bum!!  Pretty sad when your 3rd string rookie QB knows the playbook and played better than that pud!! Bring on QB #28 or is it 29? I've lost count...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down