Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suh's suspended for playoff game

5 posters

Go down

Suh's suspended for playoff game  Empty Suh's suspended for playoff game

Post by JhnK307 Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:23 pm

Report: Suh's suspended for playoff game after stepping on Rodgers
By Matt Trebby. CREATED 1:44 PM
Ndamukong Suh is reportedly going to be suspended for the Lions' upcoming playoff game against the Cowboys.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Suh may have played his final game of the season. He has been suspended by the league for his feet ending up on Aaron Rodgers.
On Sunday in the fourth quarter of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Suh's foot found its way onto Rodgers' leg. The Packers quarterback has been dealing with a bad calf, and had to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
JhnK307
JhnK307
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Suh's suspended for playoff game  Empty Re: Suh's suspended for playoff game

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Not nearly enough of a penalty.  I called the NFL this morning and asked that either Suh be suspended for life........or the Lions franchise kicked out of the NFL.  No kidding.   Domestic violence is the big buzzword now......so what gives?
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:47 pm

What is the NFL's  phone number ?
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:26 pm

"You did not respond in the manner of someone who had lost his balance and accidentally contacted another player who was lying on the ground," NFL vice president of football operations Merton Hanks wrote in his letter to Suh. "This illegal contact, specifically the second step and push off with your left foot, clearly could have been avoided."
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:18 pm

Suh gets his due. But another way to look at this is since Suh does not play the Lions chances of beating the Cowboys is slim to none. This means we will have to face the Boys. If Suh plays there is a chance the Lions could win. In which case the Lions go to Seattle and Ariz/Carolina plays us. I'd almost rather see him suspended if he had to play us again or the first game next season.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:59 pm

milani wrote:Suh gets his due. But another way to look at this is since Suh does not play the Lions chances of beating the Cowboys is slim to none. This means we will have to face the Boys. If Suh plays there is a chance the Lions could win. In which case the Lions go to Seattle and Ariz/Carolina plays us. I'd almost rather see him suspended if he had to play us again or the first game next season.

They overruled the suspension. He plays.
My question is, and I just saw this and don't know the Packers players all that well, but where the hell were Rodgers O linemen? There's guys in this league who'd still be in jail if Suh had done that to their QB.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:14 pm

Don't worry everybody ......... these guys Hans and Franz are in their tank headed for Dallas right now.   Suh is a marked man ........ wouldn't be surprised if the Dallas offensive linemen go after him early and often.   Look out for the tank crashing into the Lions' bench seeking out Suzie-Q.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by RingoCStarrQB on Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:16 pm

George1963 wrote:
milani wrote:Suh gets his due. But another way to look at this is since Suh does not play the Lions chances of beating the Cowboys is slim to none. This means we will have to face the Boys. If Suh plays there is a chance the Lions could win. In which case the Lions go to Seattle and Ariz/Carolina plays us. I'd almost rather see him suspended if he had to play us again or the first game next season.

My question is, and I just saw this and don't know the Packers players all that well, but where the hell were Rodgers O linemen? There's guys in this league who'd still be in jail if Suh had done that to their QB.

Packers have a championship to win...........Our coach says that it is hard to win in this league when you're not playing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:25 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
George1963 wrote:

Packers have a championship to win...........Our coach says that it is hard to win in this league when you're not playing.

Yea, OK. I can see that.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down